Closed Thread
Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1239
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimsim49 View Post
    Congrats on AF mam, mine arrived yesterday as well, but I was expecting mine. Fingers crossed for a good cycle mam.
    i had my 1st bloods this morning & all beautiful for the start of my cycle. So starting gonal-f in the morning, starting on 37.5, then go back for more bloods next Monday. Starting to feel a little excited now, but still scared ****less.
    read that link mam, & some of it made me laugh & some made me cry. I def don't feel alone in this journey anymore.
    goodluck
    Hey dimsim!! You are totally not alone!!!!! But it can feel like that a lot of the time, especially if the people in your life don't know or don't understand what you are going through... And the boys, god love 'em!!! They try, but they can never fully understand what we are going through, how much pressure we put on ourselves and how absolutely terrifying this can be!!

    We can be cycle buddies then dimsim! I start injecting tonight (tues). I am starting at 75 units though and my fs wants to go ultra slow so I don't overstimulate again! So first bloods are not for a week. This is your first cycle isn't it... So exciting!!! Cause it's your first they will start you on a low dose, most important thing is DON'T get upset if nothing happens straight away! They usually have to up it it after a while, this is completely normal! Don't get upset like I tend to do when nothing happens! Haha! Even on my very first cycle I had to increase from 37.5 to 75, and now I keep having to increase to 100!!

    How did your jab go??

    Yes I love that site! Thinking of starting one myself, help me through this whole process... I love to write...

    I'm not happy with my af this month... Its pretty much stopped already, so light! I'm afraid I'm going to start jabbing and full on af will start again!!! It was more than just spotting though, and I didn't do the trigger shot, so maybe it was just a dodgy ovulation and strange period! Anyway, here we go again!!

    Xoxo

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies,

    Sorry I have been MIA!! I was meant to take the pill for 21days, which today would be my last, but af showed today :/ so not sure what has happened, but good thing is I can start a day earlier so bloods tomorrow and then I will find out what dose they want to put me on as they said it would be a much higher dose this time.

    So what have I missed?? Have we had our first BFP yet??

    Mam how are you holding up?

    Anyone moved onto IVF yet?

    Keep me informed and lots of Babydust to all!! Xx

  3. #593
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

    Sorry I have been MIA!! I was meant to take the pill for 21days, which today would be my last, but af showed today :/ so not sure what has happened, but good thing is I can start a day earlier so bloods tomorrow and then I will find out what dose they want to put me on as they said it would be a much higher dose this time.

    So what have I missed?? Have we had our first BFP yet??

    Mam how are you holding up?

    Anyone moved onto IVF yet?

    Keep me informed and lots of Babydust to all!! Xx
    Great news 21andtrying!!! Yay for the higher dose!! That will get them going!! I'm ok, 3rd day of jabbing today, my FS wants me to be very patient this cycle so we don't overstimulate again! Def IUI, then if not up the duff in 2 cycles, she wants us to do ivf, says its only safe to do 6 cycles in between pregnancies. She says that when you inject for long periods you are at a higher risk of ovarian cancer, uterus cancer, cervical cancer and breast cancer. Wish I had known that from the start! Would have done IUI straight up!

    Still no BFPs yet!! Come on ladies!!!! Xoxo

  4. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Hi girls I'm just subscribing cause hopefully I'm onto injections from next thurs. I too will be moving on after 2 clomid cycles with no O. Fingers crossed things work out. I'm still fairly early into my TTC journey and am keen to charge on with the treatments before I'm more stressed and emotional about the whole thing.
    Great to know about the 6 cycle protocol, I'll def keep that in mind.
    Have a great weekend everyone

  5. #595
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome greenfairy, this is my 1st cycle & I was very scared about the whole thing too, ive been ttc now for 13 months with only 2 AF which obviously meant there was no point trying cause I wasn't ovulating. I skipped clomid as I tried metformin (gyno prescribed) my FS is lovely & didn't think it was worth trying clomid, she wanted me 2 go straight 2 injections as it has a higher success rate! The jabbing is actually not as bad as I thought, & that is what scared me more than anything. goodluck & wishing u a speedy bfp!

    Mam does ur AF make a difference in what happens in ur cycle? Being So short and all? What dose have u started on this cycle, so hopefully you don't over stimulate?

    21 it's not just breakthru bleeding or spotting? How were ur bloods?

    Sorry been a crazy week here, starting my 1st jab & work. But going well so far. DH has been jabbing me, except for 1 morning when he wasn't feeling well with the man flu & was shaking (he has a bigger fear of needles than me). So we have come to a compromise we will alternate days! I feel like im a human pin cushions, I was so self consious yesterday of my needle marks in my belly when I was getting changed 2 go waterskiing, putting my wetsuit on away from everyone. I know ppl prob can't see them, but I know theyre there.

    Hope everyone is traveling nicely this week

  6. #596
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry I have been MIA, been in limbo land but now back again, started jabbing yesterday (mother's day, surely that's a good sign right?!) on 75IU and first scan is on CD10, next Monday. So happy to be back jabbing again, glad things are moving along, let's hope this is lucky #3 for me!! I worked out if this works for us, we will be due on Valentine's Day .... aawwww how lovely!

    Welcome greenfairy! How are you feeling about injecting? What dose are you starting on?

    dimsim I know what you mean about feeling like a pin cushion LOL but hopefully it's worth it. What dose are you on?

    Mam I had no idea about the 6 cycle rule!! We were only planning on doing 4 cycles (out of pocket $1000 each cycle adds up quickly!) before moving onto IVF. How are you going? Have you had any bloods or scans yet?

    21andtrying how are you going? What dose are you on?

    How is everyone else? (Sorry I can't scroll back to see what everyone is up to!)

    Baby dust to all xox

  7. #597
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Hi girls I'm just subscribing cause hopefully I'm onto injections from next thurs. I too will be moving on after 2 clomid cycles with no O. Fingers crossed things work out. I'm still fairly early into my TTC journey and am keen to charge on with the treatments before I'm more stressed and emotional about the whole thing.
    Great to know about the 6 cycle protocol, I'll def keep that in mind.
    Have a great weekend everyone
    Welcome greenfairy!!!

    How exciting!! What dose are you starting on?? Hope you can keep calm! It's hard not to get stressed and emotional about all of this!

    Minipolly, hopefully a good omen!!!! yeah im on 75, been jabbing for 6 days now, estrogen is only 120... To be expected really as I never go up on 75!! Going to stick with 75 and have a scan on friday, and then I'm sure they will slowly increase me. She wants to be extra patient so I don't overstimulate again!

    A few people jabbing now! That should keep things busy here hopefully!!

    Looking forward to hearing some good news!!

  8. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimsim49 View Post
    Welcome greenfairy, this is my 1st cycle & I was very scared about the whole thing too, ive been ttc now for 13 months with only 2 AF which obviously meant there was no point trying cause I wasn't ovulating. I skipped clomid as I tried metformin (gyno prescribed) my FS is lovely & didn't think it was worth trying clomid, she wanted me 2 go straight 2 injections as it has a higher success rate! The jabbing is actually not as bad as I thought, & that is what scared me more than anything. goodluck & wishing u a speedy bfp!

    Mam does ur AF make a difference in what happens in ur cycle? Being So short and all? What dose have u started on this cycle, so hopefully you don't over stimulate?

    21 it's not just breakthru bleeding or spotting? How were ur bloods?

    Sorry been a crazy week here, starting my 1st jab & work. But going well so far. DH has been jabbing me, except for 1 morning when he wasn't feeling well with the man flu & was shaking (he has a bigger fear of needles than me). So we have come to a compromise we will alternate days! I feel like im a human pin cushions, I was so self consious yesterday of my needle marks in my belly when I was getting changed 2 go waterskiing, putting my wetsuit on away from everyone. I know ppl prob can't see them, but I know theyre there.

    Hope everyone is traveling nicely this week
    Hey dimsim!!

    Shouldn't make a difference as long as my uterus lining is nice and thick around ovulation! I'm still spotting! So weird!!

    Pin cushion is right!!! So over needles!!

  9. #599
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I don't yet know too much about how this is all going to go for me, appointment is on Thursday if I've not got any estrogen rise in my blood test on wed. I'm not too worried at this point, I'm ok with needles and I'm going to get DP doing them for me so I'm not doing all the work and feeling alone!! Anyway just taking it easy til Thurs and looking forward to getting underway with it all. Hope everyone has a good week!!

  10. #600
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,715
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    1,443
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, I am officially joining the injectables thread too. 3 rounds of failed clomid and supposedly clomid resistant so onto injectables for me! Very excited at the thought of ovulating as we have been ttc for almost a year and I haven't ovulated once! Not starting til June, got a FS appointment in a couple of weeks time, not especially looking forward to all the needles though!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. Support Thread for Circumcision
    By jkate in forum Pro-Circumcision
    Replies: 395
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:15
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #2
    By earthfairy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 14:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!