Closed Thread
Page 57 of 124 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    I know, WTF!!!
    In my month off I went back to have a visit with my naturopath who suggested having it tested as she had other women with the same problem. So I had a test done and she was right! I was tested on a machine they use to test for allergies (called Bicom) and they can use the same machine to reverse the allergy so tomorrow am heading in to have that done. I really hope this means our next cycle get us our BFP!!
    How bizarre!!!! I'll have to look into it! I'm going back on the 30th, making a list of questions!! Haha

Tls!! Hang in there!! Depending on when your last hcg shot was, usually 2 weeks from ovulation! Go by what your clinic says!! Any side effects yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    How bizarre!!!! I'll have to look into it! I'm going back on the 30th, making a list of questions!! Haha

Tls!! Hang in there!! Depending on when your last hcg shot was, usually 2 weeks from ovulation! Go by what your clinic says!! Any side effects yet??
    Yes I will hang in there. At least until the weekend anyway.
    Just got results of bloods this morning confirming I did ovulate! Yay! And p level is 30.6 which the nurse said is enough to sustain a pregnancy. No idea if it should be better or worse. Will have to google later.
    As for side effects well my boobs are super sore and have been since the day after trigger. I'm super tierd and maybe a bit bloated. But not really anything else. I havent really had any side effects from anything yet. Which Is lucky. Well nothing I can pinpoint without really trying.

Not long now until the 30th for you! Hope your fs gives you a new plan of attack!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi peeps,
    Just suscribed to this thread as FS told me today about going on to injections... I've been on countless cycles of clomid which never worked i.e didnt ovulate.
    Has anyone had luck with these injections? Are there any risks?
    Last edited by Dpearl; 19-04-2012 at 01:43. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I caved. POAS this morning. Negative. I guess the hcg is gone. But also no positive.
    Another friend announced her pregnancy last night. That's 7 close people I know all pregnant. I literally do not have one close friend that isn't. Would have loved to had a baby this year with them all. But that looks doubtful now.

Hope everyone else is getting better results with e levels now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,Sorry I havent been around, my daughter from the Uk has been to visit in between her law exams so have been a little more busy than usual. For those of you who remember I had the AIH 2 weeks ago today. I was i quite a lot of pain for the first 5 days and was spotting which I was told I would and had to have 2 x progesterone suppositories, nice ay! lol I didn't have any side effects,was told I would have all the pregnancy symptoms bit for some reason I didn't. Am due to have my pregnancy blood test this morning,wasn't going to bother as Iv'e had a couple of blood shows,not spotting but proper blood on tissue sort of thing! So In my heart and head I missed again and am feeling pretty gutted and to make matters worse I have to have my blood test for them to tell me this so I can move on with future treatment.Feeling a bit cheesed off to say the least.Sorry to off load, I know you all have had it all so much harder than me and I do think about you all heaps!

Love Mumze
    Last edited by Mumze; 19-04-2012 at 09:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've balled my eyes out 4 times this morning cause my work computer is playing up. Is this a side effect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpearl View Post
    Hi peeps,
    Just suscribed to this thread as FS told me today about going on to injections... I've been on countless cycles of clomid which never worked i.e didnt ovulate.
    Has anyone had luck with these injections? Are there any risks?
    Hi dpearl!!

Welcome!!!

I didn't ovulate on clomid either and I had Terrible clomid side effects!! Rest easy!! A lot of FS prefer the injections as they tend to work better and they can easily adjust the dose. Clomid tends to have more side effects too, usually the side effects from the injections are all because they are working! Eg ovarian pain, cramping, mood swings etc etc...
    Injections themselves are easy once u get the hang of them!

Do u know when u are starting??

Hoping that you get a quick BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Well I caved. POAS this morning. Negative. I guess the hcg is gone. But also no positive.
    Another friend announced her pregnancy last night. That's 7 close people I know all pregnant. I literally do not have one close friend that isn't. Would have loved to had a baby this year with them all. But that looks doubtful now.

Hope everyone else is getting better results with e levels now.
    Don't get down just yet love, how many days post ovulation are you now?

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    Hi Guys,Sorry I havent been around, my daughter from the Uk has been to visit in between her law exams so have been a little more busy than usual. For those of you who remember I had the AIH 2 weeks ago today. I was i quite a lot of pain for the first 5 days and was spotting which I was told I would and had to have 2 x progesterone suppositories, nice ay! lol I didn't have any side effects,was told I would have all the pregnancy symptoms bit for some reason I didn't. Am due to have my pregnancy blood test this morning,wasn't going to bother as Iv'e had a couple of blood shows,not spotting but proper blood on tissue sort of thing! So In my heart and head I missed again and am feeling pretty gutted and to make matters worse I have to have my blood test for them to tell me this so I can move on with future treatment.Feeling a bit cheesed off to say the least.Sorry to off load, I know you all have had it all so much harder than me and I do think about you all heaps!

Love Mumze
    Hey! Did u have the blood test?? Sorry to hear that you had a bit of spotting! How are you holding up? did u get the blood results? Did u poas?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Don't get down just yet love, how many days post ovulation are you now?

Xo
    I'll be 11 dpo today. Well 11 days after trigger shot. Another bfn today.
    My tummy had been so funny the last couple of days. But I think I'm dreaming it. It's all been little twinges on my left side. And that's the side that had the follie.

How are you going mam?