Closed Thread
Page 55 of 124 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's so bad both 21 and mam83! I'm so sorry your cycles will be cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    You missed them again and they could not even leave a message giving you the details I'd be very frustrated I have to say
    On a positive note at least your levels are rising ay and blood test in a couple of days time wahoooo! All going good honey!!
    How is your tww going mumze? When do you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Well for me my e is below 150 and they have not upped my dose, they believe it will be too late to do so as I should have ovulated by now, so u/s on fri to see if any changes and bloods so fx it has risen! So upset? Another cycle cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi ladies,

Well for me my e is below 150 and they have not upped my dose, they believe it will be too late to do so as I should have ovulated by now, so u/s on fri to see if any changes and bloods so fx it has risen! So upset? Another cycle cancelled
    What dose were u on?? 87.5?? I can't remember... I dont understand why they don't just start u off on a higher dose... I went from 75, to 87.5 then I was at 100 for like 5 days... Obviously too many cause I overstimulated... But obviously your ovaries are stubborn... Why not just start u at 100????

Are u on metformin yet?? Maybe that will help??

So sorry 21!! Rotten month for both of us!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    What dose were u on?? 87.5?? I can't remember... I dont understand why they don't just start u off on a higher dose... I went from 75, to 87.5 then I was at 100 for like 5 days... Obviously too many cause I overstimulated... But obviously your ovaries are stubborn... Why not just start u at 100????

Are u on metformin yet?? Maybe that will help??

So sorry 21!! Rotten month for both of us!!! Xoxo
    Hi Mam,

I am on 75 but not been upped this cycle. And not on metformin yet, am asking next visit!

So what do you do now? Do you wait for them to naturally pop or do you bring on af?

I wish that happened to me! Least I would know it was working.

This is my third cycle and will be my second failed :'(

So upset

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mam,

I am on 75 but not been upped this cycle. And not on metformin yet, am asking next visit!

So what do you do now? Do you wait for them to naturally pop or do you bring on af?

I wish that happened to me! Least I would know it was working.

This is my third cycle and will be my second failed :'(

So upset
    How long were u injecting for?? You started after me didn't u?? I just don't understand why they didn't start u on a higher dose or then up it if it wasn't working!... I was jabbing for over 20 days and was upped twice!! Doesn't make sense!! I would be questioning them about this if I were you..?. Do u still have a u/s tomorrow?

It just totally doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't up it!! Are your other hormones off or something?? Why not do alternate 87.5/75 if they are worried about over stimulating...? Or is your doctor ultra conservative??
    Too late to ovulate??? What day are u now?? What does the dAy matter when you have irregular periods in the first place??

AFM- Oh gosh I wouldn't wish this on anyone right now. I know the feeling of not producing an egg, and having it cancelled cause of too many is an extremely similarfeeling!! Plus my estrogen is so high, I cried for 3 hours this morning!! And I was working! It was horrible!! I am an absolute mess! I'm crying at bloody tv commercials!!!
    Sure, I produced follicles, but I went from my estrogen actually going backwards to having so much that it was too much!! Now it just feels like a total waste, of time, money and eggs!!! There may be a few good eggs there that I have to let go! I never have eggs grow!I feel like I should be holding onto them I get them so rarely!!!!

Yeah they said to come back when I get a period, I said "will I get a period??" "yes you should do..." no idea if they think I will release those eggs or if I they will just die... Not a clue!!! And I really will be surprised if I get my period.. And she said "you need to see the doctor before u continue... " and I was like, why??? Let's just go again!! "no, doctor wants to see u" "why? There is nothing she could possibly tell me, I don't understand why we can't just do another cycle... So now I have to wait to the end of April to see her...so what if my period shows up before then?? Just waste another month and "wait for a period" that will never show?? I have only ever had a couple of natural periods in my whole life!!! As if my period is just going to show up!!! So frustrated right now! I'm trying to stay positive but it's so bloody hard!!

OMG how do we do this month after month???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    How long were u injecting for?? You started after me didn't u?? I just don't understand why they didn't start u on a higher dose or then up it if it wasn't working!... I was jabbing for over 20 days and was upped twice!! Doesn't make sense!! I would be questioning them about this if I were you..?. Do u still have a u/s tomorrow?

It just totally doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't up it!! Are your other hormones off or something?? Why not do alternate 87.5/75 if they are worried about over stimulating...? Or is your doctor ultra conservative??
    Too late to ovulate??? What day are u now?? What does the dAy matter when you have irregular periods in the first place??

AFM- Oh gosh I wouldn't wish this on anyone right now. I know the feeling of not producing an egg, and having it cancelled cause of too many is an extremely similarfeeling!! Plus my estrogen is so high, I cried for 3 hours this morning!! And I was working! It was horrible!! I am an absolute mess! I'm crying at bloody tv commercials!!!
    Sure, I produced follicles, but I went from my estrogen actually going backwards to having so much that it was too much!! Now it just feels like a total waste, of time, money and eggs!!! There may be a few good eggs there that I have to let go! I never have eggs grow!I feel like I should be holding onto them I get them so rarely!!!!

Yeah they said to come back when I get a period, I said "will I get a period??" "yes you should do..." no idea if they think I will release those eggs or if I they will just die... Not a clue!!! And I really will be surprised if I get my period.. And she said "you need to see the doctor before u continue... " and I was like, why??? Let's just go again!! "no, doctor wants to see u" "why? There is nothing she could possibly tell me, I don't understand why we can't just do another cycle... So now I have to wait to the end of April to see her...so what if my period shows up before then?? Just waste another month and "wait for a period" that will never show?? I have only ever had a couple of natural periods in my whole life!!! As if my period is just going to show up!!! So frustrated right now! I'm trying to stay positive but it's so bloody hard!!

OMG how do we do this month after month???
    I have been injecting for 15 days now, I am hoping that tomorrow once I have my u/s and bloods they will up but I think they will cancel my LH is over 8.8 so it is quiet high, and they keep telling me how good my lining is but I keep telling them that's no good if I don't o!

I agree what does it matter on the day it not naturally happening, we are inducing it!mthis whole thing sucks!

I hope you o naturally mam, with levels like that you probably will! And I know the feeling about having to wait to see the doc, that's why we had our 6 week gap caz that's how long we have to wait!

Let's hope you ladies in the tww get a bfp!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well now i wait for bloods results but still only one at 8 so am sure they will cancel just want to start a fresh and it work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update again for me, they have upped me to 100 and bloods again monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update again for me, they have upped me to 100 and bloods again monday
    Fx 100 works! It will not be a cancelled cycle - have faith!