Closed Thread
Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Welcome squeak and ngaiz!!

Are you both having ovulation induction with iui??

Squeak, if so... One large follicle is an ideal result, a normal cycle will usually produce a few follicles, but then only one of them becomes dominant and releases an egg. They will usually cancel if there are no follicles, or more than 2-3 because of the risk all of them implanting and having quintuplets!! Haha!! So it sounds like you are right on track! What dose are you on?

I always take my goal f in the evening because I have all my blood tests in the morning and the results come back in the Argo before that days dose in case they need to change it.

If you read back in the forums a little bit, i wrote a bit about how a cycle of injections work and how the hormones help us at different times of the cycle. It should only be a few pages back, it's always good to know exactly what's s happening without bodies during a cycle, better than jabbing not knowing what it is doing. I'll try and find it for you when i finish typing this up

As for myself, been off the radar a bit lately and not the best news today. On the upside, my estrogen is 1200!! On the bad side I have four follicles, the biggest being 11mm, so there is a very real possibility that I will over stimulate this cycle and it will be cancelled. Never overstimulated before, so it's good to know I can!! Haha!! So decreased my dose from 100 down to 75 for tonight and tomorrow and another blood test and scan on Wednesday! Let's hope that the four of them don't get bigger!

But now my estrogen is so bloody high I cry over everything!! Oh my gosh! Wonder what it will be like if it gets higher! I cried at a commercial today! Oh dear!!

Good luck everyone!! Xoxo
    Oh wow! E2 at 1200! That's quite a score hehe! That sucks I hope your cycle is not cancelled and all those other pesky follies get tierd and stop growing! Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, hope you all had a lovely easter break and feeling refreshed, I know I am!

Wow so much going on in here, sorry I don't have time to go back and reply to everyone, but it sounds like we are making some serious progress towards our first BFP in here!!

Mam don't be disheartened yet about the 4 follies, if 1 is slightly bigger than the others then it can still take over as a lead follie and the other ones may stop developing...... hope that is the case so you don't have to cancel.

tls good luck for your IUI today, let us know how you go & welcome to the TWW!

Mumze congrats on being in the TWW, and yes I hear you on the progesterone, eeewww!

Squeak I'm not sure on IVF either sorry hun, hope you find some answers.

AFM I am CD13 in limbo land wondering if I will O on my own... doing temping again this cycle just to see if I can pick up any O. Not sure how long I will wait before I give in and take provera, the FS said to wait until at least CD28, so far away!! I hate limbo land but love that I could have some wine and coffee over easter and enjoy myself

Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeek on my way to my iui appointment. I faked an emergency at work. So god knows what I'm going to do if it doesn't work and I have to do it over and over again month after month.
    I am nervous/excited/worried it won't work. Please let it work.

Sorry for the rant I'm feeling a little crazy right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Eeeek on my way to my iui appointment. I faked an emergency at work. So god knows what I'm going to do if it doesn't work and I have to do it over and over again month after month.
    I am nervous/excited/worried it won't work. Please let it work.

Sorry for the rant I'm feeling a little crazy right now!
    How exciting!!!!

Would you not want your boss and workmates knowing?? Sucks that u would have to lie each time!! I am so lucky that i have an understanding boss! As the blood tests are always in the morning, and I start work at 7... I have to come in late quite a bit! The clinic does medical certificates too in case bosses are not so accommodating... Maybe talk to your clinic about options..? Hopefully you won't need to do month after month of this!!

Minipolly, you poor thing!! Limbo is the worst! Especially when you are forced there!! Na my follies are all the same size and they are right next to each other... Looks like they are touching! Anyway I can feel my estrogen going up and up with the nausea! Hopefully I have a dominant one or two now! Decreased the dose last night... Bloods in the morning!! Wish me luck!! Xoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting!!!!

Would you not want your boss and workmates knowing?? Sucks that u would have to lie each time!! I am so lucky that i have an understanding boss! As the blood tests are always in the morning, and I start work at 7... I have to come in late quite a bit! The clinic does medical certificates too in case bosses are not so accommodating... Maybe talk to your clinic about options..? Hopefully you won't need to do month after month of this!!

Minipolly, you poor thing!! Limbo is the worst! Especially when you are forced there!! Na my follies are all the same size and they are right next to each other... Looks like they are touching! Anyway I can feel my estrogen going up and up with the nausea! Hopefully I have a dominant one or two now! Decreased the dose last night... Bloods in the morning!! Wish me luck!! Xoox
    Yay all done. Now the tww.
    I'm not sure I'd want anyone to know at work. I work with all males. My boss is really nice, but I dunno. It's kind of personal. I don't want him to not give me good work knowing in just gonna leave and have a baby eventually. But I do feel bad lieing. I can get a docs certificate. But they will think I'm actually pregnant soon with appoints hehe.
    Oh well hopefully I can come clean soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting!!!!

All the best Mam

I have bloods tomorrow too, hoping my levels have sky rocketed! I doubt it and I am sure they will up my dose

How was your IUI tls? Yay for the tww! Hopefully we have our first bfp soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Estrogen is over 3000 and too many follicles so they are canceling this cycle... Quite upset actually!! Although I had a feeling this was going to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's either nothing at all, or too much!! I hate this I hate this I hate this!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww mam thats horrible! I wish i could have your e2, mine looks like it will be cancelles too but opposite, levels below 150 now, i can't stop crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Awwww mam thats horrible! I wish i could have your e2, mine looks like it will be cancelles too but opposite, levels below 150 now, i can't stop crying
    Oh no!! How long have u been jabbing for?? What dose? Did u increase?? What did they say??