Closed Thread
Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Oh no tls that sucks! They should leave your levels in the message!

U/s is tomorrow for me so really hoping all good, will get bloods too to see my levels. Lets hope for at least one juicy folli!

Good luck Mumzee!!
    Thanks 21, so pleased that bits finished,just gotta wait now ay Good luck with your U/S tomorrow hun,have everything crossed for you babes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Grr missed my results phone call again today so don't know levels from the last two days. Nurses message did say things were rising so i guess thats good. Required back for another blood test sat. Still no ultrasound yet so hadn't risen enough!

How did the iui go today mumze?
    How was the u/s today 21?
    You missed them again and they could not even leave a message giving you the details I'd be very frustrated I have to say
    On a positive note at least your levels are rising ay and blood test in a couple of days time wahoooo! All going good honey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    You missed them again and they could not even leave a message giving you the details I'd be very frustrated I have to say
    On a positive note at least your levels are rising ay and blood test in a couple of days time wahoooo! All going good honey!!
    Agh I know so annoying! Carried my phone around all day then they call when I ducked to the loo! They won't leave details in the message only when I need to go back. And when I called back it was after 3 so they don't take calls after 3. Agh killing me hehe!

Yay for you mumze! Fx it works! Lots of bd for you and dh tonight and tomorrow just to make sure hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam how are you holding up?? Any news?

Mumze thanks I hope my u/s is great tomorrow

Tls, how annoying! Bloods again saturday sounds promising

I am so excited/nervouse for tomorrow, I really hope I have a follie! Both my ovaries are feeling strange now so finger crossed I have two follies!! U/s at 7:50 and I finish work at 7 (doing night audit shift ) and then bloods! Can not wait!

We have to get a bfp soon! Way overdue! Good luck ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 at 8mm and 1 at 9mm pretty upset think they pushed it forward because of easter now to get bloods, will find out at 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just dropping by for an update. Putting Luveris with gonal f made my follicles finally wake up. I went from having only one at 7mm (after 18 days of jabs) to 10 at 14mm and 40 at 12mm. Estrogen went from 500 on Wednesday, to 1700 on Friday to 10,000 on Sunday to 17,000 on Monday before I got taken off gonal f and Luveris, put on cetrotide, and I've been coasting since Monday. Scan on Wednesday showed 4 at 18 and 20 between 15-17. Estrogen has dropped to around 12000 and I got the trigger shot (lucrin, not hcg) last night. Going to try to do an egg pick up tomorrow morning and do an embryo freeze as too high risk of ohss to do an egg transfer this cycle. Fingers crossed this pseudo-trigger works! Been 12 months since any medication has successfully worked to grow ANY follicles so hopefully this is my first ovulation. Good luck to you all over this Easter period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all! I haven't read any pp but I was wondering when most people inject Gonal-f. I will start jabbing in two weeks if all goes to plan and understand that it's usually done at night. Is there any reason for this? Mornings are the only constant in my daily routine and to do it at the the same time every day it would have to be done in the morning. Any advice would be much appreciated thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I was told to inject Gonal F in the morning at the same time each day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    Hi
    I was told to inject Gonal F in the morning at the same time each day.

Thanks Squeak, seeing as we're at the same clinic I'm guessing I'll get the same info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats good. i thibk the reason it is taken in the mornong is because you wil inject orgulatran at night from day 5 if ur cycle is the same as mine.