Closed Thread
Page 50 of 124 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1239
  1. #491
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Hi
    This is my first cycle. I hope you don't mind me joining in. I am currently on gonal f and orgulatran. I am finding orgulatran so painful. Has anylne else had this experience?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  2. #492
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    Still sounds positive though Tls, keep us posted and let us know how your next bloods go hun
    It can be very frustrating to be honest hun, they've been telling me for the last few days that i could be called in anytime,poor hubbys on tender hooks and dont wanna do anything in the mornings incase we get a call!
    I always thought that being on Gonal F would help and speed up things,I had a tracking done last time and I ovulated on day 16 and by the way things are going I'll be doing the same! To be honest I would have thought everything would have been a little more dramatic and thought id have ovulated sooner??? Maybe someone can enlighten me!?

    Positive thoughts everyone
    Good luck if and when you get the call!

    Well I missed my phone call with bloods results today. So don't know levels. But I'm required back again tomorrow morning for more bloods. So I'm dieing to know the levels! An if they are high when they will do an u/s. Or maybe the levels are not high enough and they will up the dosage. Ohhhh the waiting hehe.
    My clinic is closed Friday and Sunday for Easter. So maybe iui Monday?

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, lots going on in here, just wanted to wish you all luck and truckloads of baby dust for this cycle, lots of us jabbing at the moment! Wish I was one of them, but hey at least I feel like I can relax over Easter and have a few wines without worrying about anything.
    Have a lovely Easter break xx

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    Hi
    This is my first cycle. I hope you don't mind me joining in. I am currently on gonal f and orgulatran. I am finding orgulatran so painful. Has anylne else had this experience?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Hi Squeak and welcome!

    I'm on my first Gonal F cycle too, stings a little but I manage it OK, not using or have i used orgulatran,not even heard of it,so sorry hun I can't help you with that,if your really worried why don't you speak to a nurse,but saying that,I'm sure one of these lovely ladies will be able to help!

    Good luck hun and hope to hear how your getting on xx

  5. #495
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Good luck if and when you get the call!

    Well I missed my phone call with bloods results today. So don't know levels. But I'm required back again tomorrow morning for more bloods. So I'm dieing to know the levels! An if they are high when they will do an u/s. Or maybe the levels are not high enough and they will up the dosage. Ohhhh the waiting hehe.
    My clinic is closed Friday and Sunday for Easter. So maybe iui Monday?
    LOL how did you manage to miss the call,my clinic get you to call them and sometimes mines done on school run lol
    Well fingers crossed for you and am sure the hormones are doing what they are suppose to ay! Now this is all getting very exciting
    Well its bank holiday monday hun but am sure they still have clinic on the sat and monday! Kepp me posted,relaly wanna know what your levels are now lol

  6. #496
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Hi ladies, lots going on in here, just wanted to wish you all luck and truckloads of baby dust for this cycle, lots of us jabbing at the moment! Wish I was one of them, but hey at least I feel like I can relax over Easter and have a few wines without worrying about anything.
    Have a lovely Easter break xx
    Hi Minipolly,

    I have some exciting news LOL I phoned them today for my results

    they said i will be ready for tomorrow for my insemination so to take my trigger shot this evening! Wa hoooooooooooooo now I am realllllyyyy nervous
    so guess what, am going to have a few glass's of Vitimin C tonight as I'm hoping it may be the last for quite some time!!!

    Will keep you all posted guys,keep going everyone,looking forward to hearing all about everyone and their great progress


  7. #497
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumze View Post
    Hi Minipolly,

    I have some exciting news LOL I phoned them today for my results

    they said i will be ready for tomorrow for my insemination so to take my trigger shot this evening! Wa hoooooooooooooo now I am realllllyyyy nervous
    so guess what, am going to have a few glass's of Vitimin C tonight as I'm hoping it may be the last for quite some time!!!

    Will keep you all posted guys,keep going everyone,looking forward to hearing all about everyone and their great progress

    Yay mumze! Good luck today! I hope the tww goes quickly for you!
    Let us know how today goes!
    How exciting!!

  8. #498
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Grr missed my results phone call again today so don't know levels from the last two days. Nurses message did say things were rising so i guess thats good. Required back for another blood test sat. Still no ultrasound yet so hadn't risen enough!

    How did the iui go today mumze?
    How was the u/s today 21?

  9. #499
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Oh no tls that sucks! They should leave your levels in the message!

    U/s is tomorrow for me so really hoping all good, will get bloods too to see my levels. Lets hope for at least one juicy folli!

    Good luck Mumzee!!

  10. #500
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Yay mumze! Good luck today! I hope the tww goes quickly for you!
    Let us know how today goes!
    How exciting!!
    Thanks TLS,

    I did it lol I can't tell you how stressed I was
    Now I'm in my pj's lording it like lady makackyack as my DH loves to say!

    Have blood test next week to check hormone levels and pregnancy test the week after that but in the meantime I have to insert progesterone suppositories,can't tell you how delightful that is lol buy hay ho!

    Now the waiting game begins xxxx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. Support Thread for Circumcision
    By jkate in forum Pro-Circumcision
    Replies: 395
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:15
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #2
    By earthfairy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 14:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online Training/Courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!