Closed Thread
Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1239
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Ooh 280 after 5 days mine was only 217! Yikes! I need to hurry up!
    Your both doing well girls, keep it up!

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Day 6 of jabbing for me today. Had first bloods this morning and e2 was 217. Not sure how this is tracking, but think its 400 when it starts working?
    Back for more bloods on wed.
    How is everyone else going?
    Good luck with your bloods tomorrow 21!

    Jabbing has gotten better for me. I don't sit there for half an hour to psych myself up to it now hehe
    Roflmao I sat their hyperventilating then still chickened out and got a friend who was a nurse to come over and do my first one lol so I reckon you did well!!!
    Good luck with your bloods honey and you two 21!!

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Ideally needs to get to over 1000 to ovulate!! Haha

    So bloods have come back crap again, no budging on estrogen levels... So increasing the dose to 100 units and keep jabbing jabbing!! I wonder if I will have to go up again!!!!? Frustrating!!!!!!

    21andtrying, yes totally normal!! I feel them when it starts to work, that's howiknewthat nothing was happening for me yet!! This will be day 10 of jabs today, bloods again on saturday.

    Take care all,

    Mam xo

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good sign.

    How are you tls? How are the levels going? When are you due back for bloods?

    So glad you are holding up mumze, fx for trigger tomorrow! Did they say how many follies you had and what size?

    This time feels better with a few more of us likely to ovulate! We WILL get a bfp this month from one of us!!

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good sign.

    How are you tls? How are the levels going? When are you due back for bloods?

    So glad you are holding up mumze, fx for trigger tomorrow! Did they say how many follies you had and what size?

    This time feels better with a few more of us likely to ovulate! We WILL get a bfp this month from one of us!!
    Hi 21.
    I am back tomorrow for more bloods. No u/s booked as yet. Think they wait till bloods are 400. Not too sure.
    It's a weird waiting game huh!
    Can't really plan what you'll be doing in advance just in case.

    Good luck for fri!

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Ideally needs to get to over 1000 to ovulate!! Haha

    So bloods have come back crap again, no budging on estrogen levels... So increasing the dose to 100 units and keep jabbing jabbing!! I wonder if I will have to go up again!!!!? Frustrating!!!!!!

    21andtrying, yes totally normal!! I feel them when it starts to work, that's howiknewthat nothing was happening for me yet!! This will be day 10 of jabs today, bloods again on saturday.

    Take care all,

    Mam xo
    Agh! So frustrating for you!

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Hi tls,

    Good luck with bloods tomorrow hopefully your levels are up high

    This was the first time after 5 days my e was this high so I am over the moon! I think they booked me in for a u/s because by then my levels should have risen close to or over 400. I am so happy it seems to be working this time, unlike my failed cycle last time

    Fx for the good results tomorrow, keep me updated!

    Oh Mam, your levels will be good you just may have needed that extra kick of 100

    At the moment my right ovary really feels like it is going to pop. Hubby keeps asking if I am ok so sweet and he keeps talking baby names makes me smile! He even bought some little onsies when he was shopping with my mum in law. He is really into it this month, so this makes me want it to happen even more.

    Positivity is the key!

    Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good

    How are you tls? How are the levels going? When are you due back for bloods?

    So glad you are holding up mumze, fx for trigger tomorrow! Did they say how many follies you had and what size?

    This time feels better with a few more of us likely to ovulate! We WILL get a bfp this month from one of us!!
    Hi 21,

    more bloods this morning and no call yet so think I may be ready in the next day or two,I'll call them this arvo for sure but I'll need to go down tomorrow for sure for more bloods and to get more Gonal F if i'm not ready for insemination today!
    They didn't say how many altogether but did say only one dominant follicle which was around 16mm.

    Thinking positive thoughts for everyone of us

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi tls,

    Good luck with bloods tomorrow hopefully your levels are up high

    This was the first time after 5 days my e was this high so I am over the moon! I think they booked me in for a u/s because by then my levels should have risen close to or over 400. I am so happy it seems to be working this time, unlike my failed cycle last time

    Fx for the good results tomorrow, keep me updated!

    Oh Mam, your levels will be good you just may have needed that extra kick of 100

    At the moment my right ovary really feels like it is going to pop. Hubby keeps asking if I am ok so sweet and he keeps talking baby names makes me smile! He even bought some little onsies when he was shopping with my mum in law. He is really into it this month, so this makes me want it to happen even more.

    Positivity is the key!

    Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!
    So pleased for you 21, have absoloutly everything crossed for you hun

    Mam, sounds as if your on track too ay, all sounds very positive babes!

    I would laugh if we all fell pregnant in the same month, how wonderful would that be! keep going everyone,it all sounds very positive for everyone

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Hi 21.
    I am back tomorrow for more bloods. No u/s booked as yet. Think they wait till bloods are 400. Not too sure.
    It's a weird waiting game huh!
    Can't really plan what you'll be doing in advance just in case.

    Good luck for fri!
    Still sounds positive though Tls, keep us posted and let us know how your next bloods go hun
    It can be very frustrating to be honest hun, they've been telling me for the last few days that i could be called in anytime,poor hubbys on tender hooks and dont wanna do anything in the mornings incase we get a call!
    I always thought that being on Gonal F would help and speed up things,I had a tracking done last time and I ovulated on day 16 and by the way things are going I'll be doing the same! To be honest I would have thought everything would have been a little more dramatic and thought id have ovulated sooner??? Maybe someone can enlighten me!?

    Positive thoughts everyone


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. Support Thread for Circumcision
    By jkate in forum Pro-Circumcision
    Replies: 395
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:15
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #2
    By earthfairy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 14:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!