Closed Thread
Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Ooh 280 after 5 days mine was only 217! Yikes! I need to hurry up!
    Your both doing well girls, keep it up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 6 of jabbing for me today. Had first bloods this morning and e2 was 217. Not sure how this is tracking, but think its 400 when it starts working?
    Back for more bloods on wed.
    How is everyone else going?
    Good luck with your bloods tomorrow 21!

Jabbing has gotten better for me. I don't sit there for half an hour to psych myself up to it now hehe
    Roflmao I sat their hyperventilating then still chickened out and got a friend who was a nurse to come over and do my first one lol so I reckon you did well!!!
    Good luck with your bloods honey and you two 21!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ideally needs to get to over 1000 to ovulate!! Haha

So bloods have come back crap again, no budging on estrogen levels... So increasing the dose to 100 units and keep jabbing jabbing!! I wonder if I will have to go up again!!!!? Frustrating!!!!!!

21andtrying, yes totally normal!! I feel them when it starts to work, that's howiknewthat nothing was happening for me yet!! This will be day 10 of jabs today, bloods again on saturday.

Take care all,

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good sign.

How are you tls? How are the levels going? When are you due back for bloods?

So glad you are holding up mumze, fx for trigger tomorrow! Did they say how many follies you had and what size?

This time feels better with a few more of us likely to ovulate! We WILL get a bfp this month from one of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good sign.

So glad you are holding up mumze, fx for trigger tomorrow! Did they say how many follies you had and what size?

This time feels better with a few more of us likely to ovulate! We WILL get a bfp this month from one of us!!
    Hi 21.
    I am back tomorrow for more bloods. No u/s booked as yet. Think they wait till bloods are 400. Not too sure.
    It's a weird waiting game huh!
    Can't really plan what you'll be doing in advance just in case.

Good luck for fri!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Ideally needs to get to over 1000 to ovulate!! Haha

So bloods have come back crap again, no budging on estrogen levels... So increasing the dose to 100 units and keep jabbing jabbing!! I wonder if I will have to go up again!!!!? Frustrating!!!!!!

21andtrying, yes totally normal!! I feel them when it starts to work, that's howiknewthat nothing was happening for me yet!! This will be day 10 of jabs today, bloods again on saturday.

Take care all,

Mam xo
    Agh! So frustrating for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tls,

Good luck with bloods tomorrow hopefully your levels are up high

This was the first time after 5 days my e was this high so I am over the moon! I think they booked me in for a u/s because by then my levels should have risen close to or over 400. I am so happy it seems to be working this time, unlike my failed cycle last time

Fx for the good results tomorrow, keep me updated!

Oh Mam, your levels will be good you just may have needed that extra kick of 100

At the moment my right ovary really feels like it is going to pop. Hubby keeps asking if I am ok so sweet and he keeps talking baby names makes me smile! He even bought some little onsies when he was shopping with my mum in law. He is really into it this month, so this makes me want it to happen even more.

Positivity is the key!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam what are your levels? Bloods today came back we 230 E and they were happy with this, booked in for an u/s on friday and continue with 75 Gonal F, lets hope they see more than one lead folli this time. I really feel like this could be the one! My ovaries feel like they are going to pop, but like you said mam its a good

Hi 21,

more bloods this morning and no call yet so think I may be ready in the next day or two,I'll call them this arvo for sure but I'll need to go down tomorrow for sure for more bloods and to get more Gonal F if i'm not ready for insemination today!
    They didn't say how many altogether but did say only one dominant follicle which was around 16mm.

Thinking positive thoughts for everyone of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tls,

Good luck with bloods tomorrow hopefully your levels are up high

This was the first time after 5 days my e was this high so I am over the moon! I think they booked me in for a u/s because by then my levels should have risen close to or over 400. I am so happy it seems to be working this time, unlike my failed cycle last time

Fx for the good results tomorrow, keep me updated!

Oh Mam, your levels will be good you just may have needed that extra kick of 100

At the moment my right ovary really feels like it is going to pop. Hubby keeps asking if I am ok so sweet and he keeps talking baby names makes me smile! He even bought some little onsies when he was shopping with my mum in law. He is really into it this month, so this makes me want it to happen even more.

Positivity is the key!

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!
    So pleased for you 21, have absoloutly everything crossed for you hun

Mam, sounds as if your on track too ay, all sounds very positive babes!

I would laugh if we all fell pregnant in the same month, how wonderful would that be! keep going everyone,it all sounds very positive for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 21.
    I am back tomorrow for more bloods. No u/s booked as yet. Think they wait till bloods are 400. Not too sure.
    It's a weird waiting game huh!
    Can't really plan what you'll be doing in advance just in case.

Good luck for fri!
    Still sounds positive though Tls, keep us posted and let us know how your next bloods go hun
    It can be very frustrating to be honest hun, they've been telling me for the last few days that i could be called in anytime,poor hubbys on tender hooks and dont wanna do anything in the mornings incase we get a call!
    I always thought that being on Gonal F would help and speed up things,I had a tracking done last time and I ovulated on day 16 and by the way things are going I'll be doing the same! To be honest I would have thought everything would have been a little more dramatic and thought id have ovulated sooner??? Maybe someone can enlighten me!?

Positive thoughts everyone