Closed Thread
Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1239
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry minipolly. That really sucks.
    How many iui cycles have you done?

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    So sorry minipolly. That really sucks.
    How many iui cycles have you done?
    Thanks hun, I have done 2 cycles now so heading into #3

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Minipolly

    Hope you are okay. Sorry to hear AF arrived. This whole business sucks Will be keeping everything crossed for you for the next one.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Thanks hun, I have done 2 cycles now so heading into #3
    Fx third times a charm.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies!

    Sorry its taken me a while to update, life has been hectic and I wanted to get on the computer as its easier to give a proper post (than by phone)

    Minipolly - I am sorry to hear AF arrived

    Girlx - I do hope you are wrong about AF and that you get a BFP. Would love to see a BFP on this thread before I go!

    And good luck to all you ladies jabbing, especially the first timers!

    AFM - I had my appointment with IVF Australia on Monday afternoon. And as suspected they put us straight on an IVF cycle. The nurse was amazed that I had done 7 OI cycles and the Dr said we had "done that to death" lol. I am actually pretty happy with the prospect of finally moving on, it was difficult to keep being positive after so many unsuccessful OI attempts. But this allows for a fresh start with an increased chance of success. They have already taken the preliminary bloods (HIV, hep B&C screening and a stack of hormone tests) 3 big vials from me and 1 little vial from DH - but at least he had to have a blood test for once!!! ha ha. I have also already collected all my meds and have started on provera tonight to bring on AF. So FX we get lucky on the first cycle (so we don't have to pay a fortune for repeated cycles). Am happy to discuss anything further for any ladies looking to move onto IVF as their next step, but otherwise this does mean that I will be leaving all of you lovely and supportive ladies on this thread.

    This thread was really great, and just what I needed to keep me going so a special thank you to Mam for starting it And I will be dropping by to spy on your progress and sending lots of BFP vibes your way Best of luck to you all xoxo

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

    Sorry its taken me a while to update, life has been hectic and I wanted to get on the computer as its easier to give a proper post (than by phone)

    Minipolly - I am sorry to hear AF arrived

    Girlx - I do hope you are wrong about AF and that you get a BFP. Would love to see a BFP on this thread before I go!

    And good luck to all you ladies jabbing, especially the first timers!

    AFM - I had my appointment with IVF Australia on Monday afternoon. And as suspected they put us straight on an IVF cycle. The nurse was amazed that I had done 7 OI cycles and the Dr said we had "done that to death" lol. I am actually pretty happy with the prospect of finally moving on, it was difficult to keep being positive after so many unsuccessful OI attempts. But this allows for a fresh start with an increased chance of success. They have already taken the preliminary bloods (HIV, hep B&C screening and a stack of hormone tests) 3 big vials from me and 1 little vial from DH - but at least he had to have a blood test for once!!! ha ha. I have also already collected all my meds and have started on provera tonight to bring on AF. So FX we get lucky on the first cycle (so we don't have to pay a fortune for repeated cycles). Am happy to discuss anything further for any ladies looking to move onto IVF as their next step, but otherwise this does mean that I will be leaving all of you lovely and supportive ladies on this thread.

    This thread was really great, and just what I needed to keep me going so a special thank you to Mam for starting it And I will be dropping by to spy on your progress and sending lots of BFP vibes your way Best of luck to you all xoxo
    Good luck lee! Excited for you!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

    Sorry its taken me a while to update, life has been hectic and I wanted to get on the computer as its easier to give a proper post (than by phone)

    Minipolly - I am sorry to hear AF arrived

    Girlx - I do hope you are wrong about AF and that you get a BFP. Would love to see a BFP on this thread before I go!

    And good luck to all you ladies jabbing, especially the first timers!

    AFM - I had my appointment with IVF Australia on Monday afternoon. And as suspected they put us straight on an IVF cycle. The nurse was amazed that I had done 7 OI cycles and the Dr said we had "done that to death" lol. I am actually pretty happy with the prospect of finally moving on, it was difficult to keep being positive after so many unsuccessful OI attempts. But this allows for a fresh start with an increased chance of success. They have already taken the preliminary bloods (HIV, hep B&C screening and a stack of hormone tests) 3 big vials from me and 1 little vial from DH - but at least he had to have a blood test for once!!! ha ha. I have also already collected all my meds and have started on provera tonight to bring on AF. So FX we get lucky on the first cycle (so we don't have to pay a fortune for repeated cycles). Am happy to discuss anything further for any ladies looking to move onto IVF as their next step, but otherwise this does mean that I will be leaving all of you lovely and supportive ladies on this thread.

    This thread was really great, and just what I needed to keep me going so a special thank you to Mam for starting it And I will be dropping by to spy on your progress and sending lots of BFP vibes your way Best of luck to you all xoxo
    Lee! All the best for your ivf journey!! Will want to know how u are going so keep us posted!!! So excited for you!!!

    Minipolly!! Oh I can't believe it!!! I'm so sorry, it's so upsetting!!!! U are on progesterone arent u?? Maybe u need something a bit stronger than the pessaries?? Have they discussed the booster shots with u?? Do they do them at your clinic??

    Girl x- hope u are wrong and this last cycle is a sticker!! But if not its an exciting journey ahead so don't fret!! Let us know!! Xoxo

    As for everyone else who I won't name by name just now cause I'm on my phone and it's 1am and can't remember what everyone said and u can't look back on the stupid bub hub app!!.... Good luck with your cycles!!

    When do u all have your first bloods?? Mine is Friday, let's hope the acupuncture etc is paying off...

    One strange thing... AF won't go away!! Usually it's 3-4 days tops! She went away, then popped back again to say hi and completely surprise me at work with no warning!! But it's not normal AF, it's lots of dark brown sorry if tmi!!! So I'm guessing it's just left over. Anyone else get this??

    And all u gals worried about the follicles, if they do cancel a cycle, usually it's because nothing is growing so nothing happens to the follicles... If they cancel due to too many big follicles, they may just make u skip the baby dancing, and skip the trigger obviously, and then your body may or may not release the egg/s naturally. Im pretty sure any follicles left over get absorbed back into your body. I haven't heard of them causing any trouble in the future. Remember when a normal woman grows an egg she grows numerous follicles to different sizes which help up her estrogen, but only one is usually grown to full size and releases an egg, the others just get reabsorbed. Don't know is this helps.

    Thinking of u all!! Xoxo

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF this morning

    Lee - I'll be joining you in the IVF threads from here. We'll take a break in April, and then get going with that. Hope all.goes well for you there.

    Mam - yes, I get the never ending period too. It happens most months for me - last time was over 10th days. Not fun!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Lee! All the best for your ivf journey!! Will want to know how u are going so keep us posted!!! So excited for you!!!

    Minipolly!! Oh I can't believe it!!! I'm so sorry, it's so upsetting!!!! U are on progesterone arent u?? Maybe u need something a bit stronger than the pessaries?? Have they discussed the booster shots with u?? Do they do them at your clinic??

    Girl x- hope u are wrong and this last cycle is a sticker!! But if not its an exciting journey ahead so don't fret!! Let us know!! Xoxo

    As for everyone else who I won't name by name just now cause I'm on my phone and it's 1am and can't remember what everyone said and u can't look back on the stupid bub hub app!!.... Good luck with your cycles!!

    When do u all have your first bloods?? Mine is Friday, let's hope the acupuncture etc is paying off...

    One strange thing... AF won't go away!! Usually it's 3-4 days tops! She went away, then popped back again to say hi and completely surprise me at work with no warning!! But it's not normal AF, it's lots of dark brown sorry if tmi!!! So I'm guessing it's just left over. Anyone else get this??

    And all u gals worried about the follicles, if they do cancel a cycle, usually it's because nothing is growing so nothing happens to the follicles... If they cancel due to too many big follicles, they may just make u skip the baby dancing, and skip the trigger obviously, and then your body may or may not release the egg/s naturally. Im pretty sure any follicles left over get absorbed back into your body. I haven't heard of them causing any trouble in the future. Remember when a normal woman grows an egg she grows numerous follicles to different sizes which help up her estrogen, but only one is usually grown to full size and releases an egg, the others just get reabsorbed. Don't know is this helps.

    Thinking of u all!! Xoxo
    Thanks for the follies explanation!
    Fx for your bloods on fri!
    My first one is Monday.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Tls how are you finding the jabs? Just did my first one of the cycle, felt a bit harder than I remember but I am sure I will get used to them again! Im off for bloods on Tuesday so hopefully we have movement

    Girl X im sorry to hear you got AF and fingerscrossed with the IVF, you must keep us updated!

    Mam have you started jabbing again yet? What dose are they starting you on this time? Im on 75 which i thought was high but hopefully it will act straight away

    Minipolly how are you holding up?

    Sorry to any who I have missed, just one the phone.

    Well day one of jabs for me again bloods on tuesday, I really hope this one at least makes me ovulate!

    We really need a bfp soon!! Lets hope this is the month coming!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. Support Thread for Circumcision
    By jkate in forum Pro-Circumcision
    Replies: 395
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:15
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #2
    By earthfairy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 14:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!