Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    So sorry minipolly. That really sucks.
    How many iui cycles have you done?
    Thanks hun, I have done 2 cycles now so heading into #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Minipolly

Hope you are okay. Sorry to hear AF arrived. This whole business sucks Will be keeping everything crossed for you for the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Thanks hun, I have done 2 cycles now so heading into #3
    Fx third times a charm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry its taken me a while to update, life has been hectic and I wanted to get on the computer as its easier to give a proper post (than by phone)

Minipolly - I am sorry to hear AF arrived

Girlx - I do hope you are wrong about AF and that you get a BFP. Would love to see a BFP on this thread before I go!

And good luck to all you ladies jabbing, especially the first timers!

AFM - I had my appointment with IVF Australia on Monday afternoon. And as suspected they put us straight on an IVF cycle. The nurse was amazed that I had done 7 OI cycles and the Dr said we had "done that to death" lol. I am actually pretty happy with the prospect of finally moving on, it was difficult to keep being positive after so many unsuccessful OI attempts. But this allows for a fresh start with an increased chance of success. They have already taken the preliminary bloods (HIV, hep B&C screening and a stack of hormone tests) 3 big vials from me and 1 little vial from DH - but at least he had to have a blood test for once!!! ha ha. I have also already collected all my meds and have started on provera tonight to bring on AF. So FX we get lucky on the first cycle (so we don't have to pay a fortune for repeated cycles). Am happy to discuss anything further for any ladies looking to move onto IVF as their next step, but otherwise this does mean that I will be leaving all of you lovely and supportive ladies on this thread.

This thread was really great, and just what I needed to keep me going so a special thank you to Mam for starting it And I will be dropping by to spy on your progress and sending lots of BFP vibes your way Best of luck to you all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Sorry its taken me a while to update, life has been hectic and I wanted to get on the computer as its easier to give a proper post (than by phone)

Girlx - I do hope you are wrong about AF and that you get a BFP. Would love to see a BFP on this thread before I go!

AFM - I had my appointment with IVF Australia on Monday afternoon. And as suspected they put us straight on an IVF cycle. The nurse was amazed that I had done 7 OI cycles and the Dr said we had "done that to death" lol. I am actually pretty happy with the prospect of finally moving on, it was difficult to keep being positive after so many unsuccessful OI attempts. But this allows for a fresh start with an increased chance of success. They have already taken the preliminary bloods (HIV, hep B&C screening and a stack of hormone tests) 3 big vials from me and 1 little vial from DH - but at least he had to have a blood test for once!!! ha ha. I have also already collected all my meds and have started on provera tonight to bring on AF. So FX we get lucky on the first cycle (so we don't have to pay a fortune for repeated cycles). Am happy to discuss anything further for any ladies looking to move onto IVF as their next step, but otherwise this does mean that I will be leaving all of you lovely and supportive ladies on this thread.

This thread was really great, and just what I needed to keep me going so a special thank you to Mam for starting it And I will be dropping by to spy on your progress and sending lots of BFP vibes your way Best of luck to you all xoxo
    Good luck lee! Excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Lee! All the best for your ivf journey!! Will want to know how u are going so keep us posted!!! So excited for you!!!

Minipolly!! Oh I can't believe it!!! I'm so sorry, it's so upsetting!!!! U are on progesterone arent u?? Maybe u need something a bit stronger than the pessaries?? Have they discussed the booster shots with u?? Do they do them at your clinic??

Girl x- hope u are wrong and this last cycle is a sticker!! But if not its an exciting journey ahead so don't fret!! Let us know!! Xoxo

As for everyone else who I won't name by name just now cause I'm on my phone and it's 1am and can't remember what everyone said and u can't look back on the stupid bub hub app!!.... Good luck with your cycles!!

When do u all have your first bloods?? Mine is Friday, let's hope the acupuncture etc is paying off...

One strange thing... AF won't go away!! Usually it's 3-4 days tops! She went away, then popped back again to say hi and completely surprise me at work with no warning!! But it's not normal AF, it's lots of dark brown sorry if tmi!!! So I'm guessing it's just left over. Anyone else get this??

And all u gals worried about the follicles, if they do cancel a cycle, usually it's because nothing is growing so nothing happens to the follicles... If they cancel due to too many big follicles, they may just make u skip the baby dancing, and skip the trigger obviously, and then your body may or may not release the egg/s naturally. Im pretty sure any follicles left over get absorbed back into your body. I haven't heard of them causing any trouble in the future. Remember when a normal woman grows an egg she grows numerous follicles to different sizes which help up her estrogen, but only one is usually grown to full size and releases an egg, the others just get reabsorbed. Don't know is this helps.

Thinking of u all!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF this morning

Lee - I'll be joining you in the IVF threads from here. We'll take a break in April, and then get going with that. Hope all.goes well for you there.

Mam - yes, I get the never ending period too. It happens most months for me - last time was over 10th days. Not fun!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Lee! All the best for your ivf journey!! Will want to know how u are going so keep us posted!!! So excited for you!!!

Minipolly!! Oh I can't believe it!!! I'm so sorry, it's so upsetting!!!! U are on progesterone arent u?? Maybe u need something a bit stronger than the pessaries?? Have they discussed the booster shots with u?? Do they do them at your clinic??

Girl x- hope u are wrong and this last cycle is a sticker!! But if not its an exciting journey ahead so don't fret!! Let us know!! Xoxo

As for everyone else who I won't name by name just now cause I'm on my phone and it's 1am and can't remember what everyone said and u can't look back on the stupid bub hub app!!.... Good luck with your cycles!!

When do u all have your first bloods?? Mine is Friday, let's hope the acupuncture etc is paying off...

One strange thing... AF won't go away!! Usually it's 3-4 days tops! She went away, then popped back again to say hi and completely surprise me at work with no warning!! But it's not normal AF, it's lots of dark brown sorry if tmi!!! So I'm guessing it's just left over. Anyone else get this??

And all u gals worried about the follicles, if they do cancel a cycle, usually it's because nothing is growing so nothing happens to the follicles... If they cancel due to too many big follicles, they may just make u skip the baby dancing, and skip the trigger obviously, and then your body may or may not release the egg/s naturally. Im pretty sure any follicles left over get absorbed back into your body. I haven't heard of them causing any trouble in the future. Remember when a normal woman grows an egg she grows numerous follicles to different sizes which help up her estrogen, but only one is usually grown to full size and releases an egg, the others just get reabsorbed. Don't know is this helps.

Thinking of u all!! Xoxo
    Thanks for the follies explanation!
    Fx for your bloods on fri!
    My first one is Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tls how are you finding the jabs? Just did my first one of the cycle, felt a bit harder than I remember but I am sure I will get used to them again! Im off for bloods on Tuesday so hopefully we have movement

Girl X im sorry to hear you got AF and fingerscrossed with the IVF, you must keep us updated!

Mam have you started jabbing again yet? What dose are they starting you on this time? Im on 75 which i thought was high but hopefully it will act straight away

Minipolly how are you holding up?

Sorry to any who I have missed, just one the phone.

Well day one of jabs for me again bloods on tuesday, I really hope this one at least makes me ovulate!

We really need a bfp soon!! Lets hope this is the month coming!!!