Closed Thread
Page 45 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 21, why did they cancel your cycle? What will they do differently next time? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have officially started jabbing hehe. Just had my first nurse appoint and gave myself the first jab of puregon(?)
    Starting dose is 50. With first blood test on Monday.
    Hehe I completely froze for a second with the shot. All of a sudden I just didn't think I could do it. So silly because it didn't hurt at all.
    Everyone was absolutely lovely this morning. All such nice women.
    Bring on the bfp now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Oh no ladies I think I have worded that so so wrong! I do not in anyway think its unnatural! It's making the sperm closer which is always a plus side! I did mean it to be very clinical, but in saying that have never done IUI myself, just what you hear!

Well for me still no AF, if she doesn't show by tomorrow I am going to call them as it has been a week since I stopped the pill. Worse think is I feel it all the time, but nothing ever there. *sigh* I just want to start already!

Hope we are all doing well!!

Its ok 21and trying, I knew what you meant

Hope everythings happening your end,AF as yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    I have officially started jabbing hehe. Just had my first nurse appoint and gave myself the first jab of puregon(?)
    Starting dose is 50. With first blood test on Monday.
    Hehe I completely froze for a second with the shot. All of a sudden I just didn't think I could do it. So silly because it didn't hurt at all.
    Everyone was absolutely lovely this morning. All such nice women.
    Bring on the bfp now!
    Well done TLS, look forward to hearing your update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Don't worry 21andtrying, all good
    I agree it is very clinical but we do make sure we BD later that night and it feels better.
    How annoying Af still isn't here!! Hope she arrives soon so you can get started!

My temp was back up slightly to 36.66 today but I have had spotting and cramping
    Frustrating because I know that can be a sign of AF coming soon or it can be a sign of implantation!! Arrggh the waiting!
    Minipolly2b hun, I've probably missed heaps but what is it exactly your doing with the temps?
    I have to say,with my previous natural pregnancies I always felt like I was about to have an AF hun, so would never go by how you feel in that department!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed its a good thing minipolly!! Well af finally showed so off for bloods tomorrow and then id say we start on gonal f maybe thursday. It will be interesting what they start me on this time

Hows everyone elses jabbing going? And what are some of your doses? I went up to 100 before but that was my cancelled cycle so I don't know what they will do this time :s

Baby dust to all!!
    Glad AF showed itself,atleast you can now move forward!
    The Gonal F dose I'm on is relatively low i think, its 37.5 but I have another blood test tomorrow,so no doubt they'll tell me if it needs changing!
    The first one was done by my friend as i kept bottling out, but since Sunday I've done them myself their is a sting with it,but I can cope,Iv'e had worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thank you i went today and will call at 230pm to find out if I start tomorrow. They said il be starting on 75 this time, first cycle was 37.5 and i O'd second was 50 and went up to 100 with 20days jabbing and no luck, thats why is was cancelled so lets hope the 75 works perfectly for me

Well done for the jabbing yourself! What does have you started on tls?

So excited af showed up so we can now move on! April will be our month ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies thank you i went today and will call at 230pm to find out if I start tomorrow. They said il be starting on 75 this time, first cycle was 37.5 and i O'd second was 50 and went up to 100 with 20days jabbing and no luck, thats why is was cancelled so lets hope the 75 works perfectly for me

Well done for the jabbing yourself! What does have you started on tls?

So excited af showed up so we can now move on! April will be our month ladies!!
    Thanks!
    They have started me on 50. Said that will keep it at 50 for 2 weeks then up it if nothing happens. Next cycle they will up it after 1 week if nothing happens.
    I am worried about a cancelled cycle and having follies left after af. It was a bit confusing. Oh well cross fingers it won't come to that and the first cycle is a good one.
    How is everyone else going?
    21andtrying, the nurse said today that even if I o perfectly on 50 this time, next month the body could respond completely differently and know what your trying to make it do, so the response is often slower on subsequent cycles. Maybe that's what happened to you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well, now 12 days post IUI (13 post trigger).

I'm pretty convinced it's not happening this cycle. I feel pretty periody, so I'm expecting to see AF tomorrow or Friday. I did a First Response test this morning and it was negative, which also makes me think it's not happening.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tls congrats on the first jab!! How exciting, good luck

Mumze I am taking my basal body temperature each morning (resting temperature before getting out of bed) as it gives an indication what is happening with each cycle. The temp will be lower pre-ovulation and higher after ovulation, there is a great tracking website you can use which will tell you what is going on called fertility friend dot com.

GirlX that sux sorry to hear you think AF is arriving. Hope you are wrong!

Unfortunately I was right with my suspicion and AF arrived today at 12 days past IUI (13 days past trigger) which is early again so 2 cycles in a row of short luteal phase. At least this one is slightly longer than last time, maybe they will keep getting longer.
    I am shattered it hasn't worked again and so upset. Off to the FS tomorrow morning to discuss the cycle and the next course of action.