Closed Thread
Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just wondering if I can join. As soon as af arrives I will be starting oi/iui with injections. Be great to share the journey with you.
    I have been TTc for 13 mths. Found pcos a few months back and now just waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam OMG where is AF?!?! Hopefully she comes soon so you can get on with the next cycle.

GirlX yeh I did think it was a little early, have to stop symptom spotting!! Funny enough I haven't had any caffeine or alcohol this cycle either. Maybe it will be good luck for both of us.

tls242 welcome! Hopefully your journey is short & you get your BFP soon! You are definitely not alone, plenty of us in here with PCOS doing OI and IUI. What dose will you be starting on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Mam OMG where is AF?!?! Hopefully she comes soon so you can get on with the next cycle.

GirlX yeh I did think it was a little early, have to stop symptom spotting!! Funny enough I haven't had any caffeine or alcohol this cycle either. Maybe it will be good luck for both of us.

tls242 welcome! Hopefully your journey is short & you get your BFP soon! You are definitely not alone, plenty of us in here with PCOS doing OI and IUI. What dose will you be starting on?
    Hi thanks for the welcome. I am not sure what dose. I've just been told to call the nurses on the first day of my cycle then go in for an appointment. I did call then to check all this and they said that's what I do. Hopefully this is correct! I do not want to waste another month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tls242 View Post
    Hi thanks for the welcome. I am not sure what dose. I've just been told to call the nurses on the first day of my cycle then go in for an appointment. I did call then to check all this and they said that's what I do. Hopefully this is correct! I do not want to waste another month!!!
    Welcome!!!! How exciting!!! Let us know what dose you start on and if u have any questions ask away! The gals on here are very knowledgeable and helpful!!!
    Hopefully you can get started soon!!

Minipolly and girl x- I know it's so frustrating!!! Tiny tiny spotting, only enough to put a spot on a panty liner... nothing more... It's cruel really, I have no idea what is taking it so long, the nurse was sure it wasn't a chemical pregnancy! I had minute hcg in my system left over from the booster no doubt.. Complete mystery!! Noone can say my LP is too short!! Haha!! Wanna start jabbing again!!!!
    So excited to hear how you gals go after your time is up!! So exciting!!!

How is everyone else going out there?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry I haven't been posting but I've been quite poorly which isn't like me,think I was just majorly run down,but starting to get back to myself now Welcome to our newbies,Tls242 same as me, just waiting to start Gonal F, don't think I have much longer to wait as I've just had a show,so as soon as AF shows it's head Ill be calling the nurse to come in. Excited but very nevous

For those of you that kindly posted a reply to my last post just want to say thanks,I did read them just cant find them to reply lol
    The fragmentation test for DH seaman came back abnormal. Basically from what I understand their was poor quality and bad DNA. They call it The Halo test!!
    I had a call from my FS and basically he said he wants to try this cycle with Gonal F and AIH this month, check DH sperm count and if I don't fall he'll want to consider IVF. I so soooo hope it works this first time,it's already an emotional rollercoaster,then obviously that's when it starts getting very expensive so we'll have to consider that too! Anyone have any idea how much the course of IVF is going to be? (babydust for everyone) xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Mam - still no AF!! How weird, hope that spotting turns into AF so you can start jabbing again!

Mumze - I have heard of the halo test. I really hope you fall this first time, but a few of us may be in the IVF boat soon, so we can stick together in the next thread! As far as cost goes it is different depending on where you go and what options you take. OOP (out of pocket) costs range from $1500 to $5000 with Sydney IVF the dearest and westmead IVF as the cheapest (they are not for profit). I have an appt with IVF Australia on Monday - this is where my FS has recommended.

Girlx & Minipolly - goodluck, you guys are both doing well!

AFM I finally got my AMH result. 45.7 which is "elevated but ok". I will ask more about it on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    And welcome tls242!

Good luck with your first round of injectables! The gonal f is not too bad and you get used to the needles

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Leo!
    Yes I was with ivf Australia. But before I did an oi/iui cycle I swapped to westmead. Get 2 cycles for the price of one. Will reassess if it comes to ivf. I liked the convenience of ivf Australia as it was right near work, but at double the price I can't not give westmead a go.

Af in its way. Hurry up dammit.

Is anyone else on metformin?

I'm a bit worried about getting away from work for all the blood tests and ultrasounds etc. how many of each have you girls averaged per cycle?
    Ah the questions. I need to wait for my nurses appoint I'm sure they will be answered then hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellloooooooo AF!!! Finally!!! Took her sweet time!!!!! Start jabbing again on Sunday, day 4. Only thing I was a bit confused about... One month I start on day 2, the next on day 4... And now thy are starting me back on 75 units, when last time I was on alternate 87.5/75 and it didn't do anything so had to up to 100!! Why start me on only 75 again? When I asked the nurse all that she said was "that's what the doctor wants"... Heaven forbid you question them!!! Far out!!

So anyway I have started acupuncture too, I love it had done it before and it helped... And will start at 75 and see how we go.... Here we go again!!!

Thats such a good question, how much do u all pay for IUI... My clinic is just over 1000... For a simple ovulation induction without iui cycle it's 500 but that includes all bloods and all scans... What's everyone else paying. I have heard of westmead ivf and live near there, but current clinic is right near my house... Like a 5 min walk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivf Australia were going to be out of pocket approx 1200 per cycle for oi/iui. Oi there was approx 650.
    At westmead It looks like I will be out of pocket a max of 600 for oi/iui. But have not done a cycle yet so who knows what extras they may add in hehe. But from my understanding that price included everything. Oi at westmead is approx 370(?).
    I haven't really looked at any other places just those two in depth. I did glimpse at a few websites of others and counted them out straight away as they were more than ivf Australia.
    It seems so silly to be worried about price for such a big thing. But I'll give westmead a go, if it seems dodgy I'll go back to ivf Australia.