Closed Thread
Page 40 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Oh Mam that really sux, so sorry hun, sending big hugs your way
    xox
    Thanks sweetie. Just feel terrible at the moment!! I'll be ok once I cry a bit more!! I just wish AF could have come and not allowed me to hope!! I had never gotten to the blood test stage before... Times like this I don't know how we do this month after month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mam, was that from the blood test or an hpt? So sorry to hear that. You poor thing. Hope you're doing okay. This is all so hard x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Mam, was that from the blood test or an hpt? So sorry to hear that. You poor thing. Hope you're doing okay. This is all so hard x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Blood test. Hcg was 0.9... a definate bfn... af will be here very soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry mam! It's so tough I know, my FS gave me hugs today in his office, so nice. I'm sending you lots of cyber hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry

It's such a horrible rollercoaster, this 2ww, and even more so when you get your hopes up a little.

I recommend a big glass of wine, and an evening doing whatever you feel like doing.

Hope next cycle is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mam how crushing! I have never made it to blood test before, so if I ever did, I'd be convinced before I got the result! I'm so sorry that it was neg. Surround yourself with some loving people and do something nice for yourself. Hopefully the next one is the trick! xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!

Its no nice having you girls here. All my friends who know about our troubles are wonderful and supportive... But they are also very fertile, and don't understand what its like...
    Its so nice to share with others who know exactly how you are feeling.

Had a nice big cry to DH tonight, came clean about everything. Apologised profusely for lying to him. He was so sweet, said he was just upset that he didn't know everything that was happening today or how i was feeling today so was upset he couldn't help me. Im a very lucky girl!!

Gosh I can't believe i made it to the blood test, as i said, i wish that i hadn't... I wish that AF had come when she was supposed to. THat was the worst wait i have ever experienced... I kept checking just to make sure AF hadn't come even when i was waiting for the phone call!

We are going to do IUI next cycle. We had a big chat and decided. So thats good, hopefully will give us more of a chance!

Thanks again! Will keep you posted, AF still isn't here yet... Hopefully will show up soon!!! I have a headache so i imagine it will come tomorrow...

Take care, hope your wait goes better than mine did Girl X and Minipolly!!! Thinking of you both!! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam has AF arrived yet? Happy to hear DH was very understanding, I think it is hard for them not being able to help or control the situation at all. And I agree, my 2 best friends IRL who know what is happening are very supportive but they really don't understand, and I don't expect them to either. So this thread is great, thanks for starting it! Good luck for your IUI next cycle too, I know it increases the chances so maybe third time lucky hey!

How is everyone else?

GirlX how is your TWW going?

Lee do you have your AMH result back yet?

Simba sounds like your FS is lovely! How are you going?

Lily what CD are you up to now? Hope it's going well.

21andtrying & 1xbabyplease how are you both?

Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have!

AFM I am 5DPIUI today and yesterday I had quite a bit of creamy CM and some of it was tinged pinkish-red.....is 4DPO too early for implantation? I haven't had luteal phase spotting for a long time, so it was a bit unusual for me. I have been so bloated but feeling a bit better today. Do you know when the effects of the trigger shot wear off? That was 6 days ago now, I still have sore boobs and some bloating, I thought maybe it would wear off after about a week? Trying not to get my hopes up but it's SO hard!!!

Baby dust to all xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Mam has AF arrived yet? Happy to hear DH was very understanding, I think it is hard for them not being able to help or control the situation at all. And I agree, my 2 best friends IRL who know what is happening are very supportive but they really don't understand, and I don't expect them to either. So this thread is great, thanks for starting it! Good luck for your IUI next cycle too, I know it increases the chances so maybe third time lucky hey!

How is everyone else?

GirlX how is your TWW going?

Lee do you have your AMH result back yet?

Simba sounds like your FS is lovely! How are you going?

Lily what CD are you up to now? Hope it's going well.

21andtrying & 1xbabyplease how are you both?

Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have!

AFM I am 5DPIUI today and yesterday I had quite a bit of creamy CM and some of it was tinged pinkish-red.....is 4DPO too early for implantation? I haven't had luteal phase spotting for a long time, so it was a bit unusual for me. I have been so bloated but feeling a bit better today. Do you know when the effects of the trigger shot wear off? That was 6 days ago now, I still have sore boobs and some bloating, I thought maybe it would wear off after about a week? Trying not to get my hopes up but it's SO hard!!!

Baby dust to all xox
    Hey love!!

No, no AF yet!!! So frustrating! At least if it showed up I could start another cycle! Got the gonal f in the fridge ready to go!!

Not sure if 4 days is too early, I always heard 6-8 but it sounds promising!!!

Thinking of u all girls!! It's no good that we haven't had a BFP yet!!!! Well overdue!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Minipolly

I think 5 days is possible. 4 sounds a bit early, but who knows? Our bodies can do strange things sometimes!

Hope you're doing okay in the 2ww. I've still got a bit of sore boobs from the trigger shot - not sure when it wears off.

Mam - I'm glad you're doing okay. That's weird about AF not coming though. Have you spoken to your FS about it?

AFM - I'm doing okay in the 2ww. I normally stay sane for the first week, and then start going crazy around the 10DPO mark!

I'm feeling a few things, but trying not to get too focused on symptoms, as I've done quite a few of these cycles now and had all the symptoms before without it meaning anything. And I think back to when I really was pregnant (with DD) and I had pretty much no symptoms at all. So I'm not really trusting my body to tell me what's happening!

I've been having acupuncture, which is very relaxing. And being very strict about no coffee at all and no wine at all this cycle, whereas sometimes I have had the odd mug/ glass here or there. I figure it's the last shot before IVF, so I want to give it the best possible chance.

Hope everyone is doing well!