Closed Thread
Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hoping to join this thread if you will have me :)

Hi Ladies!!! Mam83 what a great thread for all us jabbers Thanks for pointing it out to me. I recognise some of you other ladies from the pcos ttc board

I'm CD 2 today starting Gonal F 37.5 tomorrow. I usually ovulate CD 23 (around 19 days of injections) and get up to a dose of 62.5 by the end. I am on my fourth injection / IUI cycle, of the last three one ended in mc, one was cancelled due to overstimulation, and one was a BFN. I recently had a laproscopy and hysteroscopy so I am hoping that it has increased my chances this month. I'm throwing everything at this month- relaxation, accupuncture, diet and exercise plans- im not overweight but I figure none of it can hurt

Mam I hope you get AF soon- and we can be cyclebuddies!!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies... sounding promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!! Mam83 what a great thread for all us jabbers Thanks for pointing it out to me. I recognise some of you other ladies from the pcos ttc board

I'm CD 2 today starting Gonal F 37.5 tomorrow. I usually ovulate CD 23 (around 19 days of injections) and get up to a dose of 62.5 by the end. I am on my fourth injection / IUI cycle, of the last three one ended in mc, one was cancelled due to overstimulation, and one was a BFN. I recently had a laproscopy and hysteroscopy so I am hoping that it has increased my chances this month. I'm throwing everything at this month- relaxation, accupuncture, diet and exercise plans- im not overweight but I figure none of it can hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Everything is sounding great for you!

Sorry just a quick update. Bloods wernt great today 2 more days of the 75 so hope it goes up so i can have my scan. Not feeling great today just want to cry

Hope everyone is getting better news
    Hey 21and trying! Don't be discouraged!! They must think a few days will do the trick! 75 is still a relatively low dose, even if u have to up it a bit it's not too big! I'm sure that things will start happening soon!!

I'm STILL waiting for AF!!!! OMG!!! I am still having very light spotting but I think that's all I'm gonna get!!! Trying not to get upset! I will have to cancel this cycle if she doesn't come soon- can't waste another 10 days of provera and 6 after that to get another period, not with the wedding next month!! Poo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post

Hey 1babyplease!!

Welcome!! Great to have you here, think u have a bit more experience with jabbing than most of us!

I seem to be starting at a higher dose than everyone!! If AF ever shows up that is!!

Sorry to hear about your mc!! :-(

What dose were u on when u over stimulated??

Mam xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello 1xbaby - hope this is the cycle for you!

Mam - still no AF? How frustrating for you! That's good you have something very exciting to think about next month (the wedding!) but hope AF shows before then so you don't have to cancel the cycle.

AFM - had IUI this morning for the first time! It was all pretty easy and straightforward. MY FS was very lovely and told us to hold hands afterwards as 'that helps it to work'.

I've used it as an excuse to spend all day on the sofa watching trashy reality TV! (DD is with her grandparents). Fell asleep for over 2 hours this afternoon - think it must be all the hideously early morning appointments catching up with me, as I never nap during the day!

FS told me not to test for 2 weeks, as Pregnyl can lead to false positives if you test early. Arghh! Not sure how I will last that long - usually I am a prolific tester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Mam - still no AF? How frustrating for you! That's good you have something very exciting to think about next month (the wedding!) but hope AF shows before then so you don't have to cancel the cycle.
    Hi girl x!
    Thanks!!
    Oh that's so exciting!!! fingers crossed for you!!! That's great!!! Hope your 2ww doesn't drive you too crazy!!!

Well it's now day 9 after the provera... Am now starting to lose hope that I'm gonna get AF at all... I have had some light brown spotting, but not even enough to mention. My boobs have been sore for the last 4 days and cramps... But still nothing.. I'm going to call the clinic in the morning but I am sure that they will say just to give it a few more days... One thing is for sure. I am never going to take it for 7 days again!! 10 or nothing!! So Minipolly, guess that answers your 7 or 10 day query!! :-) don't do it!! Haha!!

Thinking of u all!! Even if I have to cancel this cycle, I will be anxiously waiting for your BFP announcements!!

Mam xoxoxo
    Last edited by mam83; 18-01-2012 at 00:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam I really hope it comes soon! They say it can take up to 2 weeks for it to come on either dose. I had 7 days and it took 7 days to come, so just hold on it will happen! Whens the cut off for the wedding? How exciting!!

Im at FS at the moment for another round of bloods. I really hope its moving along and we can trigger soon!

Great to hear everyones coming along and good luck with the 2ww! Hopefully we hear some good news soon! Fx for our BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Girlx How exciting you have had your IUI, good luck for a quick and easy TWW (I know that's easier said than done!!), and for a BFP at the end of it. Our FS said to DTD that night as well as it helps us feel like we have done it naturally.
    Mam how frustrating!!! Grrrr stupid AF never comes when you want her to! I have had a really odd AF this time, and I think it's the provera, heaps lighter than usual and a different colour. Not a fan of the provera, it makes me feel so sick, hoping I can avoid it in future.

21andtrying good luck for your bloods, got everything crossed for you!

AFM the jabbing isn't nearly as bad as what I thought it would be, and I'm so excited to have my first scan next week, can't wait to see what's happening in there!

xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!! Good news ladies!!

Still no AF, but I had a blood test this morning and AF is not coming, my progesterone is in my boots! So they said to start injecting anyway on Sat!!! So unexpected!! Sweet!! I suppose as long as my lining is ok it doesn't matter if u have AF.. So today is my new CD1!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update!! Rang clinic bak cause I started to think, why would they start me on Saturday when she originally said day 2! She said there was no note of that in my file so they will count today as day 4!! Start jabbing tonight!!!! Yay!!