Closed Thread
Page 39 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily72 View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    Thanks Minipolly for pointing me in the direction of this thread.
    I can see similarities to me in everyone's stories.

I'm waiting for my police check to come through at the moment so we can then start IVF with Melbourne IVF.
    In the mean time I have done a round of Gonal F with Pregnyl as a trigger and then a further two injections of Pregnyl 4 days and 8 days later. The last injection is tomorrow. Yay!
    I thought I would find the injections really hard but I am Ok with them so far. I am having more trouble with the waiting to see if AF comes.
    Anyone knows how long after Pregnyl injection your AF is supposed to come?
    Hi Lily!

Police check???? Huh????? is this a Melbourne thing??

That sounds great, is your FS monitoring your bloods to check if you ovulated??? if so, after the trigger if you have a normal luteal phase your period should arrive 14 days later. Did your FS say when they want you to have a blood test for pregnancy?? Mine says minimum 15 days after ovulation. Obviously dont do a pee test til at least 14 days especially if you have had TWO booster shots!!!

What dose of FSH were you on? What dose of pregnyl did you have?? I usually have one booster shot of 3000 or 5000 a week after the trigger but thats all... Each FS does things differently

Wishing you a quick BFP!!

Minipolly and Girl x - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH these are the WORST few days.. The first week and 3/4 was a breeze, distracted myself, no symptoms really, all good... Now with AF due on Sunday i can feel myself going a bit mental!! I am having still not much symptoms, no sore boobs like i normally have, minimal cramping compared to normal... and i keep thinking, maybe its just cause i had a lower hcg dose, and then i think, maybe the lack of symptoms compared to normal is a symptom in itself!! ANd then i try to talk myself out of getting my hopes up! I feel much better when i expect it not to be and af comes!! Bit more upsetting if you talk yourself into it!

GIrl x - Sorry to hear it was so painful, thats one thing i am not looking forward to if we decide to do iui next cycle!!! the things we do!!

Got a friends engagment party on Sunday, so at least if i get AF i can drink myself silly!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lily

The pregnyl booster shots will lengthen your LP so expect a longer wait to AF than without boosters. If you haven't had a normal non-booster cycle and like all of us you weren't ovulating before so had long cycles, expect a min 14 days. With boosters mine have been longer than that a few times.

You must be getting close to finding out one way or another. Good luck

Mam- you are doing great. The last few days are always the worst!! "Symptoms" or lack thereof, for my 6 cycles have been different every time. I really think its 2 early to get any real symptoms anyway but that doesn't stop us from analyzing every last thing lol. Keep us posted hun, wishing you a BFP on Monday oh, & the police check is a Victoria thing, can't start IVF without it!

Minipolly & GirlX - hope the IUI cramps go away quickly and good luck with your 2ww's! Keep occupied lol & Fx'd!!

21andtrying- hope the pill sorts out your e2 levels so you can start jabbing away soon. Good luck

And I'm just waiting, waiting...1 week till FS appt. the AMH test takes a week to get results out here so still waiting... xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, IUI went well actually no major cramping afterwards. My belly was still a bit sore from my stabbing injuries yesterday but it seems better today and I think I O'd last night because I had heaps of O type pains on my right side and no pains today at all. I also had (warning TMI!!) some brown CM today when I wiped, only once, and I think this can be because of O?
    So the TWW is ahead and my FS doesn't want me to test until 31st March but me being sneeky have ordered 10 x cheapies off 3bay because I'm interested to see how long it takes the trigger shot to get out of my system. So when they come I think I will do one each day to see how they fade. I didn't do this last cycle, and just interested more than anything.

Lee doesn't the waiting suck!! Hope the weeks goes quick for you and you get a great AMH result

GirlX are you feeling better now? Sorry your IUI sounded so awful, hope you're ok.

Welcome Lily sorry I'm not sure about pregnyl, I had ovidrel as my trigger and my FS said it should be a normal 14 day luteal phase on that as I had a great follie and am on progesterone support too.

Mam I know all about the analysing, you poor thing it's the worst feeling like you're going crazy!! Can't wait to hear how you go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

How are you all going??

Still no AF yet, sometimes i feel like its coming on, other times it doesn't feel like it at all... Who knows... No other symptoms. If its not there in the morning i will have a blood test. Never gotten to the blood test before, so thats kind of exciting, but at the same time, think i will be very sad if its negative! Ah well, will find out tomorrow! Part of me thinks maybe i should give it a few more days, but i want out of my misery...

Another thing, i did the most stupid unexpected dumb thing today... I told DH that AF had come! I have no idea why i did it!!!! Doesn't that just sound like the stupidest thing you have ever heard!!!????
    Don't get me wrong, im not normally a person that lies!!! I have no idea why i did that!! I think that maybe i just didn't want any pressure from him either... not that he gives me pressure at all!! I have no idea why i did it girls!!! So strange!!!!!
    AH well he is going to get an extra surprise if it is a bfp!!! HAHAHAHA

Keep you posted!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mam - fantastic that AF has not arrived. Wishing a BFP for you!!!! Let us know as soon as you have your results

Its not that stupid that you lied to DH..I'm guessing that deep down you want to give him a surprise if it's a +ve. I think with all the stimulated cycles it takes that opportunity of surprising our partners and loved ones (and ourselves) with that sudden positive. I know all I my close family now know out struggles and that we are trying. After 2-3 years of trying, you lose that option of surprise which I think is sad, but not the worst of what we go through I guess.

Good luck today Mam!! xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lee! Still no AF!!!!!! This is going to be the longest couple of hour wait of my life!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a quick one to say Mam!!!!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you. I can't believe you haven't tested yet - you have way more patience than me!!

Keep us posted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam that is great that AF hasn't shown yet, oooohhhh good luck!!! Have everything crossed for you hun, hoping we hear some good news today!!
    Don't worry about what you said to DH, he will get such a lovely surprise if you get a BFP today, you can just tell him that you didn't want to get his hopes up.
    Thinking of you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN I hate this so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mam that really sux, so sorry hun, sending big hugs your way
    xox