Closed Thread
Page 38 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Yay!!! I had a feeling it was going to work... When u think about it, around day 12 of a natural cycle is when the estrogen usually rises... Sometimes u just need the extra few days!

Hmm don't be so sure about the 15mm follicle... I started to surge on my own this month with a 15!!! And when u think about it, when u trigger it's still another 36 hours. Does the trigger completely halt the growth process?? I thought the trigger just matures it, could quite possibly grow a bit more too... It's quite possible that it may be a multiple follicle cycle!! :-)

Afm - still plodding along, don't think this cycle is the one... Just have a feeling.. Ah well try try again!!

Thinking of u girls!! Hope the 2ww's are ok!!!! Xpxox

Oh Mam you're scaring me now!! Geez if all 4 follies pop that could be interesting, althought last cycle I had 2 and no BFP so maybe it's a good thing.....the swimmers only have to find 1 out of 4! I'm feeling really nervouse today not sure why like a nervous excitement.
    Is there any way to find out how many follies popped in the end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    YAY GirlX cycle buddies!! Hoping for BFP's in 2 weeks time for us both!! Especially as this is your last IUI, I really hope it works for you. What size was your follie? Do they tell you how thick your endo was? Mine is 9mm which he said is great.
    How exciting
    The follicle was 18mm, but not sure about the endometrium - he did measure it but I didn't ask! I never know what the measurements mean anyway, so I just rely on him to tell me how good or bad it is

Mam - it's not over until AF arrives (or DOESN'T...)!! When I got pregnant with DD it was after my first cycle of Clomid (over a year trying, then saw FS and started Clomid). I never thought it would happen that cycle, and I was merrily drinking wine/ coffee/ living normally, and got a BFP! No symptoms until the night before I tested, which was 13DPO, and I had mildly sore b00bs which disappeared the next day.

Soo... what I'm saying is... it can still happen even when you really think it's not the month! Keep us posted. Will be keeping everything crossed for you. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girl X,

Well after getting the script made up, they changed their minds and want me on the pill because my E2 is low so the pill will help boost this aparently. So 10 days of the pill and then hopefully AF showes then start jabbing again!

Can't wait to be in the 2ww too ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    The follicle was 18mm, but not sure about the endometrium - he did measure it but I didn't ask! I never know what the measurements mean anyway, so I just rely on him to tell me how good or bad it is

Mam - it's not over until AF arrives (or DOESN'T...)!! When I got pregnant with DD it was after my first cycle of Clomid (over a year trying, then saw FS and started Clomid). I never thought it would happen that cycle, and I was merrily drinking wine/ coffee/ living normally, and got a BFP! No symptoms until the night before I tested, which was 13DPO, and I had mildly sore b00bs which disappeared the next day.

Soo... what I'm saying is... it can still happen even when you really think it's not the month! Keep us posted. Will be keeping everything crossed for you. xxx
    Thanks love!! I just don't want to talk myself into anything like last time! It wasn't the negative that was the worst, it was the 2 days before testing when I thought I may have been utd!!
    My boobs are fine this cycle, last cycle they were so sore! But I did take a lower hcg booster shot this time so prob not as much floating around my system! Cramps are much better this cycle too, hardly any! Yay!! So even if it's negative, it's been a much easier 2ww symptom-wise!! Xo

Minipolly- they can check your progesterone and estrogen in about a week, that will confirm that u ovulated and if its really high they can maybe assume that u may have released two, but they won't know for sure I don't think!! I'm sure u won't have quintuplets!!! Don't stress!!! Haha!! Sounds like your chances are fab this cycle though!! Xxx

21 and trying - ah ok, my gp always says that if my estrogen gets below 50 that she will start me on the pill to keep e2 up! Obviously this was before TTC!! Sounds good, that way u will have a bleed plus estrogen! So excited for u to join us in the stress!!!! ;-) xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol thanks Mam, I'm sure I will be fine, I just worry too much! I will ask them for a blood test in a week's time, ta.

So who else is in the TWW then? Mam, me & GirlX after tomorrow, who else? I can't scroll back through the thread far enough to see when I'm replying sorry!

I did a terrible job of my trigger injection today I must not have pushed it down far enough as when I pulled it out there was still some liquid left so had to put it in again to do the rest....and stabbed myself with it once accidently so I have 3 holes in my belly instead of 1!! OOPS!
    Bring on IUI tomorrow I say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Lol thanks Mam, I'm sure I will be fine, I just worry too much! I will ask them for a blood test in a week's time, ta.

So who else is in the TWW then? Mam, me & GirlX after tomorrow, who else? I can't scroll back through the thread far enough to see when I'm replying sorry!

I did a terrible job of my trigger injection today I must not have pushed it down far enough as when I pulled it out there was still some liquid left so had to put it in again to do the rest....and stabbed myself with it once accidently so I have 3 holes in my belly instead of 1!! OOPS!
    Bring on IUI tomorrow I say!
    Hahaha!!! Sorry for laughing but I nearly spit out my drink when I read that!! :-) Oh dear, ah well after so many injections what's another 2 holes?? :-) take care hope your 2ww goes fast and is successful!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Minipolly - I have had to stab a 2nd time a few times, but not 3 holes hope this cycle makes it all worth while!

Congrats to all you lovely ladies making it to the 2ww!! Good luck and I really hope we see some BFP's very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know, I'm such an idiot, I don't know what I was thinking!!
    Won't be doing it again that way for sure!
    Well DH has does his bit now just waiting for my IUI. I hope the next 2 weeks goes quickly!

Mam how are you surviving?

GirlX how did your IUI go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    21 and trying - hope the pills do the job for you and you can get going with the cycle soon.

Mam - Totally understand about not wanting to talk yourself into anything. How are you doing?

Minipolly - how was your IUI? Had mine this morning, and it was pretty painful. The first one was painless, the 2nd one really bad, and this one (3rd IUI) was pretty bad. The first one was done by my FS and the latter 2 by the midwife, so I wonder if the FS has better technique, or if it's just down to the position of the cervix, etc.

Lots of cramping and very sore. All fine now though. Hope yours was much better! Fingers crossed for the 2ww now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    Thanks Minipolly for pointing me in the direction of this thread.
    I can see similarities to me in everyone's stories.

I'm waiting for my police check to come through at the moment so we can then start IVF with Melbourne IVF.
    In the mean time I have done a round of Gonal F with Pregnyl as a trigger and then a further two injections of Pregnyl 4 days and 8 days later. The last injection is tomorrow. Yay!
    I thought I would find the injections really hard but I am Ok with them so far. I am having more trouble with the waiting to see if AF comes.
    Anyone knows how long after Pregnyl injection your AF is supposed to come?