Closed Thread
Page 35 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi Ladies

I have been following along to see how you are all going! Welcome Simba Mumze good luck with your 1st round.

Mam - sounds good so far! Fx and hope this is your cycle

Minipolly & Girlx - good luck growing those follies! And Minipolly, I'm glad you have LP support this cycle.

I started AF a few days ago (without Provera although I didn't ovulate) I'm going for an AMH test today, in prep for the new FS appt with IVF Aus. It should read high due to the pcos. Has anyone else had this test?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Sorry lee what's AMH??

Oh how exciting!!! Will be so great to get things going!! Keep us posted on how u go!!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam the AMH is ovarian reserve (an indication of how many eggs you have left).
    Lee I haven't had the test done but know others who have, good luck!

I am so frustrated, I had another scan this morning and my 1 dominant follicle on my right ovary has only grown 2mm since Friday!!! That's only 0.5mm per day, and I thought they were meant to grow at about 2mm per day??
    So another scan on Thursday to see the growth rate, but at the moment it's still too small to trigger and growing at snail pace won't help!
    Is there much radiation exposure from internal ultrasounds? I am getting worried with the number of them I have to have, hoping it isn't too bad for me?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question (and sorry if it sounds silly) ... what can be done to speed up the growth of the follicles? Is there something I can do or a supplement I can take or anything that will help?
    This is the second cycle now where they have grown veeeeeery slowly! I think my FS is hesitant to up my dose too much in case I over stimulate, especaially seeing as how I had 2 follies last cycle. Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Another question (and sorry if it sounds silly) ... what can be done to speed up the growth of the follicles? Is there something I can do or a supplement I can take or anything that will help?
    This is the second cycle now where they have grown veeeeeery slowly! I think my FS is hesitant to up my dose too much in case I over stimulate, especaially seeing as how I had 2 follies last cycle. Any advice?
    Hi Minpolly!

I am not sure about the internal ultrasound question, but my gut feeling is it can't be much at all or they wouldn't give them so frequently. Also, the ultrasound technician doesnt wear any protective layers and they use them all day long - so should be fine, I think.

When I asked, my FS said 2 things will help follicle growth - time or increased dosage. What dose are you on now? And what size is your follicle at the moment on what CD? If you are not too far in, you may just need to give it more time. At least its growing . If you have been stimulating for a while, I would request an increased dosage. Even if its only 12.5 IU more a day. Then see if that makes a difference next scan.

Good luck, hope your follie starts behaving!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So great to see everyone is going good!

Well I am back to the clinic tomorrow for a blood test then probably start on Provera again for 10 days, and hopefully AF won't take too long to come this time! I will be starting back on Gonal F, not sure on the amount yet, but looking very much forward to it after such a long break!

Mam where are you up to? I am so excited to be back and seeing so many new faces!

Fx this will all be our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam the AMH is ovarian reserve (an indication of how many eggs you have left).
    Lee I haven't had the test done but know others who have, good luck!

I am so frustrated, I had another scan this morning and my 1 dominant follicle on my right ovary has only grown 2mm since Friday!!! That's only 0.5mm per day, and I thought they were meant to grow at about 2mm per day??
    So another scan on Thursday to see the growth rate, but at the moment it's still too small to trigger and growing at snail pace won't help!
    Is there much radiation exposure from internal ultrasounds? I am getting worried with the number of them I have to have, hoping it isn't too bad for me?!
    Ah ok, how do they do the AMH test? Just a blood test??

Oh no how frustrating!!!
    Yeah what dose are u on?? They had to up me to 100 this cycle cause it wasn't doing anything, and they were afraid it would over stimulate! But nope, one follie! How many days have u been injecting for now??

They can give u a hcg shot with the FSH... U are on metformin already arnt you!!?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

So great to see everyone is going good!

Well I am back to the clinic tomorrow for a blood test then probably start on Provera again for 10 days, and hopefully AF won't take too long to come this time! I will be starting back on Gonal F, not sure on the amount yet, but looking very much forward to it after such a long break!

Mam where are you up to? I am so excited to be back and seeing so many new faces!

Fx this will all be our month!
    Hi stranger!!!!

Yay!!!! Hope you had a wonderful break and are nice and refreshed for baby making!! That's great!!!!!!

I'm good, in the 2ww, AF due on Sunday, this is the 2nd successful ovulation with injections. Maybe try IUI next time!

Great to see you back!!! Was wondering how u were going! Sometimes we just need some time off! Hope it all goes well for u!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mam

How is the 2WW treating you? What dose did you end up being for them both? How exciting, at least you know you are working

I am very excited DH and I saw FS last week and she said that the time we ovulated we had perfect levels but must have missed the target or not a sticky so he was heart broken thinking it was his fault, poor love, but ae are excited for this month because we always wanted a baby at the start of the year and if we do fall within a few months it will be

I hope you are pregs hun and being the first out of us would be great! We sure need one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee & Mam I am currently CD11 so have done 10 injections including this morning, the first 5 days I did a dose of 50 and then upped it to 75 after that. Maybe my follies are just slow growers! I need to have more patience, but it's hard (as you would know). I have another scan tomorrow morning so if it is still growing slowly I will ask if I can go up to 87.5 and see what happens.
    Mam no I'm not on metformin, just the gonal f at the moment, along with a multivit, fish oil, coq10 and chromium (for my blood sugar regulation). And I'm pretty sure the AMH is a blood test.

21andtrying good luck for your next cycle, how exciting to be back onto it again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee & Mam I am currently CD11 so have done 10 injections including this morning, the first 5 days I did a dose of 50 and then upped it to 75 after that. Maybe my follies are just slow growers! I need to have more patience, but it's hard (as you would know). I have another scan tomorrow morning so if it is still growing slowly I will ask if I can go up to 87.5 and see what happens.
    Mam no I'm not on metformin, just the gonal f at the moment, along with a multivit, fish oil, coq10 and chromium (for my blood sugar regulation). And I'm pretty sure the AMH is a blood test.

21andtrying good luck for your next cycle, how exciting to be back onto it again!

Hi hun,
    I've had the AMH test, its done in a form of a blood test.

Good luck!!