Closed Thread
Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey

Just a quick one today. I'm on CD10 now, and been jabbing since Wednesday. Seeing the FS on Thurs (I think) for trigger and then IUI Fri, provided everything is good to go.

I've never had my tubes checked, but I had a c-section for DD, and the FS said they would have checked them during the c-section. I had to have Clomid for DD, and they weren't checked prior to that, although I did have a load of blood tests and scans. Maybe it depends on the FS? Worth checking with him/ her perhaps though.

Hope everyone is doing okay. I've been calculating my dates, and worked out that if I got pregnant this cycle then there is a chance the baby would be born on DH's birthday. Funny thing is, DH shares a birthday with HIS dad, and this year he will be the same age his dad was when he was born! So it would be a bit of history repeating itself.

Fingers crossed, as it's IVF next time if this one doesn't work.

Good luck everyone for this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Hey

Just a quick one today. I'm on CD10 now, and been jabbing since Wednesday. Seeing the FS on Thurs (I think) for trigger and then IUI Fri, provided everything is good to go.

I've never had my tubes checked, but I had a c-section for DD, and the FS said they would have checked them during the c-section. I had to have Clomid for DD, and they weren't checked prior to that, although I did have a load of blood tests and scans. Maybe it depends on the FS? Worth checking with him/ her perhaps though.

Hope everyone is doing okay. I've been calculating my dates, and worked out that if I got pregnant this cycle then there is a chance the baby would be born on DH's birthday. Funny thing is, DH shares a birthday with HIS dad, and this year he will be the same age his dad was when he was born! So it would be a bit of history repeating itself.

Fingers crossed, as it's IVF next time if this one doesn't work.

Good luck everyone for this cycle!
    That would be awesome!! Fingers crossed for this cycle for u!! yeah I guess a tube check is prob not so important if you were pregnant once before! At least one is obviously open!! Haha! And they would have had to clean everything after the cs so double checked then!

I had progesterone check yesterday - 29 so I defiantly ovulated! Yay! So had the booster shot and wait to next Monday for blood test. Still cramping like crazy!! Only thing really different this cycle is I have had really vivid dreams every night! Still on holidays! Back to work mid next week :-(

Take care all!! Xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all your input. My current fs actually has discussed the importance of checking my tubes but said that as we don't have insurance he would let us try clomid just to see if we can get me to ovulate first. Which to me was fine at the time but just hasn't been discussed again before discussing injections, I actually didn't even think to ask about it just pleased he wanted to move on. so thank you for bringing it to my attention. He has only ever discussed a lap with us and that if my tubes were fine he would save us the money so I have to ask about the dye as I'm assuming it's cheaper. Not that the funds concern us much. But so strange he has never discussed the dye test as an alternative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great mam you had ovulation confirmed, fx it's your month!
    Girlx - how cool would that be! Could be an omen. Good luck ladies for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post

I had progesterone check yesterday - 29 so I defiantly ovulated! Yay! So had the booster shot and wait to next Monday for blood test. Still cramping like crazy!! Only thing really different this cycle is I have had really vivid dreams every night! Still on holidays! Back to work mid next week :-(

Take care all!! Xo
    Yay Mam for O !!!
    Vivid dreams is a good sign hun, a friend of mine had that as soon as she had conceived....maybe you will be our first BFP! Good luck, crossing everything for you. Hopefully the cramping is a good sign too
    Enjoy the rest of your holiday xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    girlX that would be amazing to be able to follow the birthday tradition! Good luck with your trigger and IUI

Simba I had my tubes checked before I saw my FS, my GP actually referred me to have it done, it's called a hysterosalpingogram, I had dye injected through my cervix which flushed through the tubes (luckily both were clear for me) while they looked on a screen, I think it was like an xray machine for me, it wasn't ultrasound. I did get a little cramping after but didn't need any painkillers or anything. And as far as insurance goes, it wasn't covered by private health, I paid up front for the test when I went there and then got some money back from medicare. It didn't end up costing us much, can't remember the exact amount.

It's funny what the different FS's think of clomid, mine actually hates it too and wouldn't let me take any more than 50mg per day. He said he doesn't like the idea that he has no control over the situation once the tablets have been taken, whereas with injections he can monitor very closely and adjust the dose as he wants to. Clomid didn't agree with me either, I felt so awful on it, and feel SO much better on the injections

AFM I am still jabbing and off for my next scan first thing tomorrow morning so hopefully my little follie will have grown enough to trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Yay Mam for O !!!
    Vivid dreams is a good sign hun, a friend of mine had that as soon as she had conceived....maybe you will be our first BFP! Good luck, crossing everything for you. Hopefully the cramping is a good sign too
    Enjoy the rest of your holiday xox
    Yeah fingers crossed, but think its the trigger and booster shots- plus the fact that I haven't been working so getting loads of sleep ATM. Although I didn't get the vivid dreams last cycle at all and it was a higher dose of hcg!! This cycle has hit me much worse than the last though! So tired all the time!! Sleeping at least 10 hours and then naps during the day! Don't know how im gonna go back at work!! Haha!
    And the cramping!! Terrible- but I had that last cycle too so I don't count that as a sign!

Go follie go!!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Did u talk to them about LP progesterone support??

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Yeah fingers crossed, but think its the trigger and booster shots- plus the fact that I haven't been working so getting loads of sleep ATM. Although I didn't get the vivid dreams last cycle at all and it was a higher dose of hcg!! This cycle has hit me much worse than the last though! So tired all the time!! Sleeping at least 10 hours and then naps during the day! Don't know how im gonna go back at work!! Haha!
    And the cramping!! Terrible- but I had that last cycle too so I don't count that as a sign!

Go follie go!!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Did u talk to them about LP progesterone support??

Xoxo
    Oh I hope they are good signs hun, I have everything crossed for you
    I hate that extra tiredness, makes it so much harder to get to work every day. I would love it if it meant I was UTD

Thanks! Yes I did speak to my FS about my luteal phase and he is planning to give me some progesterone pessaries (mmmmm they sound lovely NOT!) so hopefully this will do the trick.

Has anyone used the pessaries before? Any advice?....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mam - Fingers crossed for you this cycle! Hope you are doing okay in the wait, and staying sane!

Simba - Keep us posted with how everything goes for you

Minipolly - Let us know how your scan goes! I've had the pessaries every cycle. They're a bit gross, but they do seem to help with my luteal phase.

I have them at night, and the advice is to wear a pant liner type thing as they can leak a bit (and the next morning too). Warning - they're surrounded by a fatty substance, which kind of looks a bit nasty in the toilet, and means you have to flush more than once sometimes! Sorry if that's TMI, but that's my only issue with them. Otherwise you just put it in, and forget about it

AFM - I went for acupuncture today, so hopefully that will help. I have my scan on Thurs, and all being well will trigger then and do IUI Fri.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I have been following along to see how you are all going! Welcome Simba Mumze good luck with your 1st round.

Mam - sounds good so far! Fx and hope this is your cycle

Minipolly & Girlx - good luck growing those follies! And Minipolly, I'm glad you have LP support this cycle.

I started AF a few days ago (without Provera although I didn't ovulate) I'm going for an AMH test today, in prep for the new FS appt with IVF Aus. It should read high due to the pcos. Has anyone else had this test?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app