Closed Thread
Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GirlX you don't have to be embarrassed about crying, it is perfectly natural especially when going through fertility treatment. It is such a difficult time. Hopefully you won't need the IVF but at least you know it is there as an option if you do. I know we have that there if our IUI cycles don't work, which makes me feel better. Mam hold in there, hope the next 10 days pass super quickly!! AFM my scan is tomorrow so keeping everything crossed that something good is happening. I'm feeling pretty good at the moment just a little tired and a few headaches, and have been a bit teary this week, but I'm not sure if that's the injections or lack of a decent night's sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Sorry been MIA again.... Still struggling along. My cycle got cancelled on Monday due to overstimulation (5 juicy follicles E2 4000). After a year of fertility treatment, 7 cycles, 4 which have been cancelled, I am over it! I have an appointment with FS next thursday and the plan is to move to IVF- prob start in April.

So looks like I will be joining you Girl X!! Lets hope its BFP for us!! Are you joining another thread for IVF support??

I just wanted to say thanks for the support I have received from all you ladies. I guess I no longer qualify for this thread so will be saying goodbye soon. I wish you all so much luck in your journeys and hope this thread gets a BFP soon!!!
    Sorry to see you go! But very exciting to move onto the next step!! If u are over stimulating on the injections at low doses you should make plenty of lovely eggs!! How exciting!! Keep us posted when you get your BFP!!! Thinking of you, don't be a stranger!! Xo

Minipolly- let us know how u go tomorrow!!'

As for myself - worst pains EVER this afternoon!!! OMG!!!! Was so close to getting DH to drive me to the emergency room!!! Lower abdominal pains!!! Worst I have ever had! My gosh it felt like I was going to pass out! Never experienced anything like it!! And then it just stopped!! So bizarre!! Prob ring clinic in the morning but think its all over now... Scary!! Not ovulation pains cause that was 5 days ago!! Bizarre!!

Take care girls, wonder who will be our first BFP!!?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

My gosh have I got alot to catch up on! I will just quickly let you know where we are at now!

We had a very relaxing 6 week break waiting for my Gyno to have a free spot, and after going there today, we are going to do OI on gonal f again YAY!! I really feel this month could be it for us, but now I have the dreaded wait of going onto Provera starting Wednesday and we go from there. Very excited to get back into this!

I will have to catch up with you all now, and looks like alot of new faces how exciting! Mam how are we going?? Girl X good news?? 1xbabyplease still around? Well i hope you are all well and will get back into it now

Lots and lots of baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hey Ladies!!

Littledove - Welcome!! Na not in your butt!! Tummy all the way!! Its so easy, just grab a bit of flab and inject, most of the time you dont even feel it! Sometimes it hits a sore spot, but mostly not. Yeah its the trigger that stings, and thats cause you need to inject a whole mL, usually the fsh injections are like 0.2 of a mL or something tiny like that, but the trigger and boosters, ouch!
    But having said that, these are the things us women have to go through to have a baby! I would inject every day for the rest of my life if i knew i would work!

Mumze - Yeah im on the gonal f too! Its definatly a pen, dont think it comes any other way. Ah side effects... I was on clomid before this and the side effects were WAY worse on the clomid! THe gonal F side effects that i get are not so much from the FSH, but when my estrogen starts to rise and the follcles start to grow i get very nauseas and headaches... As i said though, its more from the high estrogen (which my body has never had before), which is what other women normally deal with every month!! HAHA
    WHen i release the egg though after the trigger is when i find the worst side effects. The HCG injection is fine for a few days, and then i start to get very sore boobs, going to pee every hour, cramps and mood swings... Becuase they trigger you with HCG which is the hormone that pregnant women produce (its the hormone that comes up positive in the preg test), its like your body tricks you and you have all the pregnancy signs. And there is NO way to find out if you are pregnant or not till 14 days after ovulation, because if you do a preg test it will come up positive because you injected with the hormone that comes up positive... AAARRRRGGG!!!!! Its very frustrating!!
    Having said that, its really nice to ovulate regularly, as i have never ovulated before naturally! And its nice actually getting a period (i never get them either), so even though i am not pregnant yet, i feel a bit more normal!! Although AF gets annoying! HAHA

Minipolly - How are you going??

Girl X - You know, thats really great. Its so nice to know that we have options, and its so true, even though ivf is more invasive, there is a great chance that you will become pregnant! If thats the next step for you then that is really great. In the meantime though, try not to stress and let this last cycle have its chance!! You never know, you may not need to go that route! Fingers crossed!

There are some girls we havent heard from lately, how are you going 1xbabyplease, 21andtrying??? And i know there are more but i can't remember at the moment!! Sorry!!!

AFM - I am going ok, only 4 days post ovulation, 10 more to go. The first week is fine usually, its after the trigger and when day 14 begins to loom that i go really loopy!! HAHA
    Side effects though, OMG!!! Boobs are SOOOOO sore and cramping and mood swings!!! And tired!! Oh gosh i slept like 16 hours all up, i had 12 hours, went to uni, came home and slept another 4!!! Know its the trigger as i wouldn't have even implanted yet! Ah well what can you do??? Im proud of myself though, i havent googled once!!

Thanks darling, just a little relieved to know its probably the pen LOL
    Glad to hear the Gonel F has little side effects as currently taking DHEA and they are making me feel really nauseas. This trigger shot thing lol sounds as if i have a lot to look forward to,although I'm not complaining as my consultant said if i over stimulate I'll have to stop! Why would that be?? I know he said their could be a risk of a multipal pregnancy which we're really ok with LOL not really sure what other risks their are!

Good luck with yours hun,sounds as if your really going for it,will keep everything crossed for ya Mam83 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi Ladies,

My gosh have I got alot to catch up on! I will just quickly let you know where we are at now!

We had a very relaxing 6 week break waiting for my Gyno to have a free spot, and after going there today, we are going to do OI on gonal f again YAY!! I really feel this month could be it for us, but now I have the dreaded wait of going onto Provera starting Wednesday and we go from there. Very excited to get back into this!

I will have to catch up with you all now, and looks like alot of new faces how exciting! Mam how are we going?? Girl X good news?? 1xbabyplease still around? Well i hope you are all well and will get back into it now

Lots and lots of baby dust to all!!
    Hi babes,

Sorry to sounds dim but all this is new to me lol just been reading your post and didnt know what provera is?
    Fingers crossed for you hun and keep the excitement going as its all positive stuff ay xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just popping in quickly to give you an update, sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone personally tonight. I had my scan CD6 today and my FS thinks he sees a leading follicle (is hard with my PCOS as there are lots there!) at 10mm and my lining is great at 7mm, so he has upped my dose to 75 units of gonal f for 4 days then have another scan booked for Tues morning CD10. Hope it grows lots over the weekend! I think it will at 75 units, just hoping I don't get multiple follicles!!
    Have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Hi girls, just popping in quickly to give you an update, sorry I don't have time to respond to everyone personally tonight. I had my scan CD6 today and my FS thinks he sees a leading follicle (is hard with my PCOS as there are lots there!) at 10mm and my lining is great at 7mm, so he has upped my dose to 75 units of gonal f for 4 days then have another scan booked for Tues morning CD10. Hope it grows lots over the weekend! I think it will at 75 units, just hoping I don't get multiple follicles!!
    Have a lovely weekend xx
    Great news!! Did they get your estrogen level?? 75 should be ok, I had to up to 100 this cycle!! :-( sounds great for day 6!!

I'm going ok, blood test tomorrow to confirm ovulation!! And booster shot! Yuck!!

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies, I'm a Newbie jumping over from the clomid thread. About to start my first round of injections. 2 rounds of clomid and no response at all so my fs has said to try iui for a month or two before moving to ivf. Lean pco. I had many little follies during my clomid cycle so fs doesn't want to stay with injections if I respond the same. Time will tell... Great thread, iv been following for a little while in anticipation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Great news!! Did they get your estrogen level?? 75 should be ok, I had to up to 100 this cycle!! :-( sounds great for day 6!!

I'm going ok, blood test tomorrow to confirm ovulation!! And booster shot! Yuck!!

Xo
    Mam he hasn't done any bloods yet, he seems to prefer the scans, so will see what happens at my next scan on Tues and he said he may order some bloods then. Lucky it is early morning so if I need bloods done I can still get them back that day.
    Good luck for your blood test!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba124 View Post
    Hi there ladies, I'm a Newbie jumping over from the clomid thread. About to start my first round of injections. 2 rounds of clomid and no response at all so my fs has said to try iui for a month or two before moving to ivf. Lean pco. I had many little follies during my clomid cycle so fs doesn't want to stay with injections if I respond the same. Time will tell... Great thread, iv been following for a little while in anticipation
    Welcome Simba! Wow this group really is growing
    When do you start your injections? Do you have to take provera to get AF to come on so you can start? What dose are you starting on?
    Baby dust to you, hope it does the trick