Closed Thread
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mam

Bloods on monday but not a scan, e isnt going up fast enough

I only had the 7 days and mine took a week to show so hopefully it comes soon for you!

How are the rest of you going??

Yesterday i jabbed and got the worst bruise! Never bruised before but its ereally bad hope the jabbing stops soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi mam

Bloods on monday but not a scan, e isnt going up fast enough

I only had the 7 days and mine took a week to show so hopefully it comes soon for you!

How are the rest of you going??

Yesterday i jabbed and got the worst bruise! Never bruised before but its ereally bad hope the jabbing stops soon
    Let us know how you go tomorrow!!
    Hopefully u can stop jabbing soon!!

Thanks, hopefully AF will come soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I am still waiting on AF too, 3 days since last provera and have had a little spotting tonight so hoping she arrives tomorrow then I can start jabbing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello

Well, I've done 7 days of injections and seeing the FS tomorrow for a scan. I'm hoping it will be the trigger injection, but last time he told me to come back in another 4 days - so I'm thinking it may be the same again.

Had a lot of O pains, so 'something' is happening there!

Fingers crossed for everyone. 21andtrying - hope the bruises go away quickly! It's weird how sometimes the injections don't hurt at all, and other times they can. The last couple of days have been really sore, but previously it hasn't hurt once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Hi ladies, I am still waiting on AF too, 3 days since last provera and have had a little spotting tonight so hoping she arrives tomorrow then I can start jabbing!!
    Thats great that u have spotting! You had AF really quickly last time too hey?? Me, took 5 days last time and now its day 6... But I only did it for 7 days this time.... Freaking out a little that she is not coming, but i have had a bit of cramping, so im taking that as a good sign!!

Girl x - Oooo hope your scan goes well!! Hope you have a nice big follie!!!

Mam xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oooh! Had the scan and there is a 'cracker' (FS's words) of a follicle there - 22mm, and also the endometrial lining is great (for the first time ever).

That is the first time I have ever been told that things are looking like they should be!

So we did the Pregnyl trigger injection this morning, and tomorrow we're doing the IUI.

DH had everything checked out, and his swimmers are fine, but we have decided to do the IUI anyway to maximise our chances.

I was going to go to the gym tomorrow, but now I'm scared of everything falling out!

How is everyone else doing? Hope you can get AF going so that you can start on the injections soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Oooh! Had the scan and there is a 'cracker' (FS's words) of a follicle there - 22mm, and also the endometrial lining is great (for the first time ever).

That is the first time I have ever been told that things are looking like they should be!

So we did the Pregnyl trigger injection this morning, and tomorrow we're doing the IUI.

DH had everything checked out, and his swimmers are fine, but we have decided to do the IUI anyway to maximise our chances.

I was going to go to the gym tomorrow, but now I'm scared of everything falling out!

How is everyone else doing? Hope you can get AF going so that you can start on the injections soon.
    Woop woop GirlX that is amazing news, congrats!!!!!!
    Good luck with the IUI I have everything crossed for you it works

That must be such a great feeling, can't wait til I hear those words from my FS!

21andtrying how did your bloods go today? Any good news?

Mam hope AF arrives soon!!

I am back to day 1 today, AF is here so tomorrow start jabbing YAY!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post

OMG that's fantastic!!!!! Oooooo I hope u get a BFP this month!!! Keep us posted during your 2ww!!

Minipolly!! Yay!!!! Hope your jabs go alright!!!

As for myself I have been feeling so sick all day, nearly threw up 3 times. Must have a bug cause that's all it can be.. Was having a whinge about how AF will never come, went to the loo and started spotting... No AF as yet, but def something!! Please tomorrow please tomorrow!!!

Mam xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - sounds like things may be happening?? Fingers crossed for you, and hope you feel better soon too.

Minipolly - Yay! Keep us posted. When do you next see the FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is sounding great for you!

Sorry just a quick update. Bloods wernt great today 2 more days of the 75 so hope it goes up so i can have my scan. Not feeling great today just want to cry

Hope everyone is getting better news