Closed Thread
Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh girlx I hope you are wrong about AF starting, but as Mam says a 14 day LP is still getting better.

I know what you mean about getting AF down to the hour when your on these medicated cycles. I have found that too but every now and then your body tricks you! It could mean that your prog levels were higher this time?

Don't feel silly - there is not one of us ladies that can say we didn't get hopeful when our LP runs late!! Hell it doesn't even have to run late, just the slightest twinge or "sign" and we are believers! lol. But hope is a good thing hun, it is there for a reason. We will get there one day and hopefully sooner than later!

And hubby can handle it- they don't go through half of what we do. Nothing against our DP's but the last thing you should feel is guilty that he is on the roller coaster ride with you!

Thinking of you & try to stay positive xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Lee, for all your kind words. Unfortunately I do think it's starting though.

It's kind of feeling like it's never going to happen at the moment, but I think that's just because I'm a bit down about it right now.

On with the next cycle!

And I understand what you say about DH. He's been such a great support, and he's usually very neutral and practical, and refuses to get into the 'symptom dissection' I like to do in the 2ww! Last night was the first time I saw him get his hopes up, so I just feel for him.

Ah well. Thank you for your support. And keep us posted with how your ultrasound and blood test results go today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - good luck for your scan, hope you have some big, fruitful follies

AFM another bad est result. Not even 600 yet. FS gave me 2 options: go for 3 more days until Monday, or abandon cycle. I am of course persisting for 3 more days. Hopefully by Tuesday next week I will have a follie!

Either way FS is going to refer me to IVF Australia after this cycle. This may just mean further check up, which is what I wanted and a 2nd opinion is always good.

Onwards we go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Girlx I didn't see your response on my phone (didn't refresh whoops!)

Good luck with this next cycle then, and try to stay destressed! I had a lot of stress this cycle and this is the first time I am not responding, my body is working against me- doh!

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, Lee - I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you'll have a better result in 3 days. You poor thing. A second opinion is probably a good thing, and the more advice/ info you can collect the better. I understand it can still be upsetting to hear those words though, and I hope all goes well for you this cycle.

AFM - Well, AF has now disappeared, but I have had this happen once before - so I'm not getting my hopes up. There was a little brown spotting when I wiped this morning (sorry TMI), which would normally lead into full blown AF, but now there is nothing.

I just did a test (because I am officially insane), and got my hopes up for a moment as I saw a faint 2nd line - but it looks to me very much like an evaporation line. It's in the right place in the test window, but it's white, and you have to tilt the stick to see it. I think it's getting fainter the more time goes on. So I think that was another case of my body/ mind playing tricks on me.

I'm guessing 'proper' AF will appear later today or tomorrow. I've left a message for the FS about making an appointment to start the next cycle of jabbing next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - congrats on the wedding and hope you are having a wonderful time on your honeymoon.

GirlX - hopefully AF stays away and you get your BFP...keep us posted.

Lee - fX your levels increase and there are some nice big fat follies there for you.

AFM - cd8 and scan booked for Monday (cd11) to see start follicle tracking again this month. Doing natural cycle again as last month follies grew on their own so hoping this month is the same and then I will have the dreaded trigger shot. DH is having his semen analysis done early next week so we will know what his results are before the trigger and FS will discuss with me whether we do an insemination in his office. The fertility nurse explained it won't be a semen prep wash or anything (so not the full IUI) but rather it usually helps the sperm get up where it should be, so just giving them a helping hand up higher. Will know more once he has had his test done.

Wishing everyone good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi, thanks for starting this subject off.

This is all very new to me so very daunting!
    Currently taking DHEA and now waiting for AF, the nurse said I'm written up for Gonal F injections which I'm totally freaking out over then when everything is right Ill be having AIH.

Any help,tips and advice would be greatly appreciated....

xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Mumze! Can I ask what the DHEA is for? I have heard of it but have no idea what it does!

nturnbull good luck for your scan on Monday!

GirlX I am really hoping proper AF stays away for you, but if it comes then at least you know you can start jabbing again and move onto the next cycle. Baby dust!

Lee sorry to hear about your bad test result, hopfully it starts to get better soon, and I agree a second opinion is always a good thing.

Mam how's things with you?

How is everyone else?

AFM I am 9DPO and I have had a little bit of pink CM today, is that a good or bad sign? I have had pre-AF spotting before but nothing pink?!
    Oh I so hope it isn't AF but I have a bad feeling it may come soon, which would be a terribly short luteal phase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

Welcome mumzie!! No don't freak out over the injections, won't be long until u are a pro!! Is that drug to bring on AF?? Is that an alternative to provera?? How exciting though!! The next step! Hopefully u will be knocked up in no time!!

Minipolly- pink is good!!!!!! ??? Implantation spotting perhaps?? Hope so hope so hope so!!!!

Girl x- it's not over till the witch appears!! Although same thing happened to me last cycle, spotting then nothing. Really hope she keeps away!!! Xx

Lee - boo!!! Hopefully the three days will make the diff!!!

I have a question... Do u regularly do the baby dance even when it's not your fertile time?? Don't get me wrong, we still do it, but not as much, but I find that if nothing is happening with my follies, if we have a good bedroom session then it seems to improve things... Perhaps it's just a coincidence, although DH likes to think its not!! ;-) same with AF... If AF is not coming we bd and there it is a day or two later!! Coincidence??? Hehe

Afm- great news!! Had a scan and have a 15mm follie!! Was thinking "only 15?? That's not ready to trigger" but apparently my bloods suggest I'm actually surging now on my own!!!! So dr says it must be ready, and that a lot of women ovulate on 15mm... So anyway she said to trigger ASAP to help the hormones along!! So bd bd bd from tomorrow and time to go crazy in the 2ww again!! Ah that came around again quickly!! So good that I didn't have to take provera!! Yay!! And trigger shot was not so bad. Triggered with 3000 units cause there are no more new 5000 units in australia apparently!!

G'luck all!!

How are the rest of u ladies going??
    Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    nturnbull- Wow, that's great if the follicles are growing without any help! Keep us posted with how things go.

Mumze - Welcome! I'm sorry, I don't know what the DHEA or AIH are?? The Gonal F is pretty straightforward. I started off by having DH do it for me, but then he went to work once without doing it, and I had to do it myself. I've done it myself since then. It's really not so bad

Minipolly- I hope AF stays away for you! I don't know what the pink CM would be, but maybe it could be a good thing...? (Implantation?) Let us know how you get on.

Mam- That's great news you were able to trigger! Will keep everything crossed for you in the 2ww! In answer to your question - yes, but not as often. And for the last 2 weeks the progesterone pessaries don't help matters!

AFM - AF came yesterday evening I consoled myself with a wine or 3... Back to jabbing some time next week I guess. The good part is that I wasn't at all hormonal/ periody this cycle, so I skipped some of the nasty part even if it did make me get my hopes up.