Closed Thread
Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly - God luck on your 2ww. It certainly goes more quickly if you can keep occupied and exercise is always a good option. However, my philosophy has always been low impact exercise in the 2ww. No real medical science behind this, but it can't hurt right?(not that it's made any difference to my chance of success ha!) Also my good friend is a midwife and she said to stick to low impact in the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh - and Mam, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming Mrs Mam!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

mam83  (29-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mam - Congratulations on your wedding! That's so thoughtless of the nurse! Some people... Hope you can get some answers about what's going on with your estrogen.

Lee - Sorry to hear your results aren't where you want them either. Have you been for another blood test yet?

AFM - Confused. Today is the day when I always get AF - 13dpo - even to the hour (when I wake up, first thing). Sometimes it's been earlier, but never ever later. And no AF.

I did a First Response test and it was negative, and I know they're supposed to be 99% accurate at this stage - so I'm guessing that means I'm not pregnant. I don't feel at ALL periody - none of the usual cramps/ aches that I get before it comes, nor any PMT/ crying which I get every month at this time. My temp has been up, but I have had a cold, so it might just be that.

Arghhh. I don't know!! I have to go for a blood test tomorrow if there is still no AF - but then I think it would be a case of waiting until Monday for the result.

I've never been in this situation before, and it's hard not to let a little bit of hope creep in - but I keep trying to squash it! I think my body is playing cruel tricks on me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Mam - Congratulations on your wedding! That's so thoughtless of the nurse! Some people... Hope you can get some answers about what's going on with your estrogen.

Lee - Sorry to hear your results aren't where you want them either. Have you been for another blood test yet?

AFM - Confused. Today is the day when I always get AF - 13dpo - even to the hour (when I wake up, first thing). Sometimes it's been earlier, but never ever later. And no AF.

I did a First Response test and it was negative, and I know they're supposed to be 99% accurate at this stage - so I'm guessing that means I'm not pregnant. I don't feel at ALL periody - none of the usual cramps/ aches that I get before it comes, nor any PMT/ crying which I get every month at this time. My temp has been up, but I have had a cold, so it might just be that.

Arghhh. I don't know!! I have to go for a blood test tomorrow if there is still no AF - but then I think it would be a case of waiting until Monday for the result.

I've never been in this situation before, and it's hard not to let a little bit of hope creep in - but I keep trying to squash it! I think my body is playing cruel tricks on me...
    Oh girl x!!!!! I really hope the test is wrong and u get a BFP!!!! A longer luteal phase is a good sign anyway though!!

Thanks for the congrats!! Honeymoon must be doing something good! Estrogen is 1099 this morning!! And day 13 so right on track now!! Scan tomorrow and trigger!! Yay!!

Although it did go up very rapidly!! From 200 to 1099 in three days! Is that normal?? Hope I don't overstimulate!!!

Keep us posted!!

Minipolly, what day are u at now?? 2ww must be nearly over!!???

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Mam. I am starting to go crazy wondering if there is any hope!

If there is no AF in the morning then it's off for the blood test, and I'm sure I will go fully insane then!

Erghhh... distraction needed... I can't even eat - my stomach's too jittery! Not sure how I went from being all cool, calm, and collected about it to this...

I have to keep reminding myself that the chances are low after a BFN today.

That's great your estrogen is higher! I'm not sure what it means if it rises rapidly, as I've never had mine monitored. It'll be good if you can trigger soon, and be back in the 2ww for a honeymoon baby...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girlx! Fingers crossed that you get a positive beta tomorrow!!

Just fyi though, the progesterone pessaries should lengthen your LP the same way a booster shot does. You said this is your first time on pessaries right? So it would make sense that your LP goes longer than usual. This doesn't mean you won't get a positive beta though good luck hun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi girlx! Fingers crossed that you get a positive beta tomorrow!!

Just fyi though, the progesterone pessaries should lengthen your LP the same way a booster shot does. You said this is your first time on pessaries right? So it would make sense that your LP goes longer than usual. This doesn't mean you won't get a positive beta though good luck hun!!

Hey

No, I've taken the pessaries every month so far. I think they have lengthened the LP though, as previously it was anything from 7-10 days. Since taking them it has 'reliably' (for the last few months anyway) been 13 days. But yes - I do take your point So easy to drive yourself crazy in this 2ww!

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - yay great estrogen result I have had mine shoot up in a couple of days before, so nothing to worry about!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow and let us know if you get the all clear for trigger

AFM - went back for bloods today. Will get the results tomorrow. Have an ultrasound appt for 11am tomorrow so fingers crossed I get good news

Babydust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Mam - yay great estrogen result I have had mine shoot up in a couple of days before, so nothing to worry about!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow and let us know if you get the all clear for trigger

AFM - went back for bloods today. Will get the results tomorrow. Have an ultrasound appt for 11am tomorrow so fingers crossed I get good news

Babydust to all!

I have an appointment for a scan tomorrow at 11 too!! Hopefully good news for both of us!! Xo

Oh girl x I am thinking of you!! As I said, even if this cycle is a bfn that is still a great LP compared to what u used to get!! But still have my fingers crossed that it's a BFP!!! My best friend got pregnant with her daughter and the fr test said bfn till 5 days after her missed period, AFTER the BFP blood test!!! Still hope!! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think AF is starting

Couldn't sleep last night as I was convinced it wouldn't happen. Feel silly now, and it's stupid but I feel like I've let DH down as he was getting a little excited too.

Ah this whole thing sucks

Good luck today with the scans, ladies!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub