Closed Thread
Page 26 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=mam83;6394903]Lee - Yes we are again a few days apart... What dose are you on this cycle??

Mam- I am on 75IU this cycle. Had my first blood test yesterday, should get results today sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Girl X;6393556]
    Lee - When will you be going for your next scan/ trigger?

Hi GirlX - I had a blood test yesterday CD6, but after 5 FSH shots because i take my shot at night. I will go for blood test 2 on Monday, and may get my scan on Tuesday if the bloods are good.

How are you coping with the 2ww? Super good luck your way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly - How did your trigger go? Not as bad as you thought, I hope!

Nturnbull - any good news yet? Wishing you all the best!

1xbabyplease - hope you get to see some nice ripe follies tomorrow. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of interesting times ahead in this group and lots of TWW's coming up! Good luck everyone with them, hope you are able to keep super busy!

AFM - I am 15dpo and have experienced some very light spotting when I wipe after going to the loo - sorry TMI i know. No AF style cramps at this stage (which I ALWAYS experience) - so really not sure what to think? I guess time will tell. But AF is most probably on her way!

DH was so sweet this morning confirming when blood test was tomorrow and saying he wishes he could have the morning off work to go with me. I told him about the spotting and he said that even if this isn't our month, at least my body O'ed on its own which is really great news and a huge step in the right direction. I want this baby so much, but want it even more so I can tell him the great news of BFP...that would just be the best thing ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies I am officially now in the TWW
    I had my trigger and OUCH!!! Nice bruise there to show for it. Luckily I don't need to have a booster shot, we aren't doing any luteal phase support this cycle just seeing how it goes (my lining is perfect and my luteal phase is usually 13-14 days so shouldn't be an issue). IUI was this morning so do I count from today 14 days? He didn't mention it but usually I get a call from the nurse later so she might say when to test.
    Eeeeeek I'm so nervous! The emotions have kicked in a bit this morning & feeling a bit teary so will see how we go for 2 weeks of waiting.

nturnbull being 15DPO is a really good sign but time will tell, spotting doesn't always mean AF so got everything crossed for you that it doesn't arrive

1xbabyplease hope you have some nice follies there! Good luck

Mam how are your injections going? When do you have blood tests or scans?

GirlX how is your TWW going?

Lee good luck with your blood tests and hopefully you can have a scan too!

Everyone else, baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome to the 2ww Minipolly! My FS has always said to count it as 14 days from IUI. Good luck!!

Nturnbull - Fingers crossed for your blood test! Sounds positive if you are late for your period...

Lee - All the best for a scan next week - keep us posted.

1xbabyplease - Fingers crossed for 1 or 2 ginormous follies!

Mam - Hope your injections are going well (or as well as injecting yourself can go)!

AFM - Now on 6DPO and still sane. I'm trying to take each day as it comes.

I'm having some pregnancy 'symptoms', but they're the same as the ones I had last month, and I wasn't pregnant then. Things like increased CM, tiredness, strange taste in mouth - and the weirdest one of all: a strange fluttery feeling in the ovary area! It feels like a baby kicking! (Don't worry, I haven't gone crazy - that's just the closest comparison I have). It's like my lower abdomen area even moves a little sometimes! I have no idea what is going on down there. Last month I was convinced it must be some sort of implantation thing, but evidently it wasn't that.

So I'm still pretty convinced that this is not the month for me, but that's okay. Will see how it goes, and cheer myself up with a vino or 6 if AF shows next week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    GirlX - sounds like you TWW is going well so far.

Yes being late for AF is promising but the blood is freaking me out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First bloods in, CD6, estrodiol 334. So right on track. In the meantime, keep jab, jabbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have a feeling that full blown AF is on her way shortly.

Starting to experience some slight cramping and increased blood. Still not full blown as usual but suspecting it might get worse overnight.

Good luck to those still in the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Well I have a feeling that full blown AF is on her way shortly.

Starting to experience some slight cramping and increased blood. Still not full blown as usual but suspecting it might get worse overnight.

Good luck to those still in the TWW.
    I really hope that AF stays away! How long has your luteal phase gone for? Maybe it did start to implant (hence the bleeding) but didn't?? Fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!!

I'm going well, jabbing away. First estrogen test tomorrow morning! Yay! Although I'm very stressed with 3 days to go before the wedding so will see how it goes. I have been moody so hopefully estrogen is up, but could be the stress!!! Ah well shall see tomorrow! Xoxo