Closed Thread
Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD13 today and BFN on FRER

I texted my fertility nurse and she just told me to wait and see. Blood test scheduled for Friday morning if AF hasn't shown up. Due for AF tomorrow.

I am so hopeful with all the great symptoms I have been having, these fluttering/twinge feelings in my lower stomach - so much so that they were a little painful last night and made it difficult to get to sleep, tender breasts (especially as the day goes on - worse at night), sticky, snotty like CM yesterday (so sorry for TMI), the spot of blood on undies at CD8....how many more positive symptoms can I get?

This not knowing is driving me absolutely insane!!! All jokes aside, I feel like a crazy person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    nturnbull you aren't crazy, I have been through the same thing and it's so annoying! They are good signs though, and hopefully AF stays away, good luck distracting yourself til Fri

babydust27 really sorry to hear things didn't work out, but hopefully you get that elusive BFP on the clomid. will be thinking of you, all the best.

Mam I think it's great that you O'd and this is a good start for you, hoping this cycle it gets even better! Are you still trying naturally or trying IUI this cycle?

GirlX how's the TWW going? It does feel like a million years waiting for the follies to grow, I'm hoping mine grow more quickly next cycle!!

Thanks for all your wishes, the follies are still growing, and my FS expects to give me the trigger injection tomorrow
    So excited I can't believe it's happening, I don't know when the last time I O'd was and to have 2 follies there makes me feel really good.

How is everyone else going?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly - good luck with trigger shot tomorrow. Have you had it before? It made me an emotional, crying blob! Hope it is kinder to you. Very exciting times for you in the next few days when you can be very proactive about the whole TTC thing and really get down to business, lol.

Yes I know other people experience what I am going through, but I never realised it was THIS hard. I did the whole IVF thing about 5 years ago and prior to that obviously TTC'ing but don't ever remember these feelings.

Anyway, not much I can do but wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Minipolly - good luck with trigger shot tomorrow. Have you had it before? It made me an emotional, crying blob! Hope it is kinder to you. Very exciting times for you in the next few days when you can be very proactive about the whole TTC thing and really get down to business, lol.

Yes I know other people experience what I am going through, but I never realised it was THIS hard. I did the whole IVF thing about 5 years ago and prior to that obviously TTC'ing but don't ever remember these feelings.

Anyway, not much I can do but wait.
    Nope this is my first trigger, am a little scared of the emotional side of it! Poor DH, luckily he is working long hours ATM. It is great to be proactive about it, and I feel like I have more control now than when I spent all that time trying to guess when I would O or not and never be able to figure it out!
    I never thought it would be this hard either, it has been quite a journey. Holding that baby in our arms will be the most amazing end to the journey, I can't wait for that moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Minipolly - That's great news about the trigger! So you will be joining us in the 2ww

Nturnbull - You poor thing. I completely understand how this process turns us all into crazy people during the 2ww. Especially when you have all those symptoms. Friday sounds like a really long wait! Are you going to do any other tests at home between now and then, or is that a silly question? Fingers crossed for you!

Lee - When will you be going for your next scan/ trigger?

Babydust - I'm so sorry things didn't happen for you this time. Really hope all goes well for you, and will keep everything crossed that we'll see your name come up in the 'due in' threads soon!

Mam - How are you doing?

AFM - I think I count the day of IUI as O day?? If that's the case then I am currently 4DPO, and surprisingly sane. Having said that, the insanity usually kicks in at around 10DPO, so I will wait and see!

I'm feeling pretty normal. Not loving the progesterone pessaries, but I'm getting used to them now. This week is super busy, which is probably for the best! I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel sure that it won't happen this month, which is actually giving me a bit of peace from all the agonising and hoping - if that doesn't sound too weird?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi GirlX - yes testing before Friday - dumb question hahaha.

I tested today at 13dpo with a FRER and BFN!

Still having some increased CM throughout the day and twinges in tummy.

Yes, Friday seems like a million years away. Can't I just go to sleep tonight and wake up when it's Friday?

Glad to hear you are doing ok at the moment. I think you are right about the 10dpo thing. I was fine until around that time. I think because we see a lot of women get BFP's around that time, we start thinking that we could also get a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, I think that's probably the reason (for the 10dpo craziness).

I normally test then (even though I tell myself each month that I won't) and then get really upset when it's a BFN. And then get progressively wound up from there...

Last month I got so crazy and emotional around that time that I ended up crying because I was crying! I figured that the fact I was crying so much MUST have meant that AF was on her way. So poor DH had to deal with me sobbing about having what I thought was PMT!

Hope you can stay kind of busy for these next couple of days, and distract yourself as much as possible. I find really early nights help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!!!

Minipolly!!! YAY!!! OMG so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your 2WW is ok!! The main thing i learned from this last one is to NOT POAS!!!!!!!! RESIST RESIST!!!!! Dont test!!!!!!!!!!! Be interested to hear how your trigger shot goes!! Its not the nicest! But for me i found the high estrogen from the FSH worse.. apart from the continuous uterine cramping through the entire 2ww, obviously caused by the hcg... ekk not looking forward to that again!!

Lee - Yes we are again a few days apart... What dose are you on this cycle??

Nturnbull - Oh gosh i know exactly how you feel it was me exactly a week ago!!! I also had the twitches and cramping and CM - sorry if that doesnt help your hopes!! Really hope that the spotting you had was an implantation bleed!!! Oh i hope you are our first BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THats right though, statistically we are overdue for one!!!

Edb - How are you going??

1xbabyplease and 21andtrying - How are you ladies going???

Babydust - REALLY hope that you have more luck with the clomid, hopefully we wont need to see you here again!!! xoxo

Sorry if i missed anyone!!

AFM - Im day 3 injecting now, alternate 75 and 87.5 units, first blood test on friday... Im so determined this cycle of a few things, to NOT PEE ON A DARN STICK!!!!!!!!! And to stop looking for signs and symptoms in the 2ww!! I swear i was going MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so good to just get AF and get out my misery!!! HAHA

Cant' wait to see our first BFP!!!!!!!

xoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Minipolly - That's great news about the trigger! So you will be joining us in the 2ww

Nturnbull - You poor thing. I completely understand how this process turns us all into crazy people during the 2ww. Especially when you have all those symptoms. Friday sounds like a really long wait! Are you going to do any other tests at home between now and then, or is that a silly question? Fingers crossed for you!

Lee - When will you be going for your next scan/ trigger?

Babydust - I'm so sorry things didn't happen for you this time. Really hope all goes well for you, and will keep everything crossed that we'll see your name come up in the 'due in' threads soon!

Mam - How are you doing?

AFM - I think I count the day of IUI as O day?? If that's the case then I am currently 4DPO, and surprisingly sane. Having said that, the insanity usually kicks in at around 10DPO, so I will wait and see!

I'm feeling pretty normal. Not loving the progesterone pessaries, but I'm getting used to them now. This week is super busy, which is probably for the best! I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel sure that it won't happen this month, which is actually giving me a bit of peace from all the agonising and hoping - if that doesn't sound too weird?!
    DOesn't sound weird at all!!! Sometimes getting your hopes up is the worst thing you can do cause its even more devistating when its a negative! Just have to keep faith that it will happen eventually!!

Im going well, as i said above (and missed you sorry i knew i was missing someone) day 3 of injections now, will see how things are going on friday! Good luck in your 2ww!!! keep occupied, you know the drill!!! HAHA

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!
    Lots of posts to catch up on- will do a long reply tomorrow. Im CD 10 today... bloods and ultrasound tomorrow. Bloods on Monday were 390. Fingers crossed for some big follies tomorrow- but not too many!!