Closed Thread
Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam sorry to hear AF arrived, had high hopes for you
    Have fun with all your last minute wedding plans, hope the surprise goes well & hopefully this next cycle of injections will do the trick
    Do you think you will do IUI as well this cycle or stay natural?

nturnbull I would wait until AF is due, just from having done many early tests and many BFN's, and it is always disappointing.

GirlX that IUI sounds awful you poor thing! Hopefully your TWW goes nice and quick and you get a good result this time!

AFM my follies are still growing but veeeeeeeery slowly so I really don't hold high hopes for this cycle. Next scan is Monday AM and FS thinks we will be able to trigger then for the IUI. So will wait and see but if they are growing so slowly then they can't be very good can they? Thoughts?
    Oh well, I always knew first cycle would be experimental so if this one doesn't work I'm ok, hopefully the next one does!

Baby dust to all & good luck to everyone in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Thanks ladies!

Girl x- I had the hcg trigger and 7 days later another hcg injection to maintain the corpus luteum to keep producing progesterone. So it was obviously still in my system. Won't be doing that again!!

I am not bothering going in for a blood test... AF arrived this morning as I suspected.. Full on, not spotting... So I will start thinking about the next cycle!! Will be having our wedding and honeymoon in the next fortnight so have to think about some logistics but otherwise looking forward to the next few weeks!! And AF will be over for my wedding so thankful for small favours!!!

Hopefully I won't go so mental on the next 2ww!!!!

Love and good wishes to you all! Our first BFP is bound to be soon!!!!

Xoxoxoxo
    Ah okay. No, I've never had an additional trigger. I have progesterone pessaries from the day of the trigger until AF arrives, so I guess that works in a similar way.

So sorry to hear AF arrived. Congratulations on your wedding! Very exciting time, and will hopefully help take your mind off things for a little while.

Minipolly - fingers crossed for being able to do the trigger at your next appointment. My follicle took aaaages this cycle, but we got there in the end, and FS wasn't worried. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mam! Sorry to hear AF arrived! At least you have your wedding to focus on and you are right, move on to the next round where we have another chance of success!

Minipolly I hope your follies start taking off, I am sure one will come good soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Oh Mam! Sorry to hear AF arrived! At least you have your wedding to focus on and you are right, move on to the next round where we have another chance of success!

Minipolly I hope your follies start taking off, I am sure one will come good soon.
    Thanks lee, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but as u know, it's just so nice to have the wait over!! And there are plus sides!! This is the first time in over 5 years that I haven't had to take provera to bring on AF!!! Cheering!!! So now the next cycle can happen nice and quick and I won't have to wait 10 days for the provera, and then another 10 days for my period!!! In fact I start injecting tonight!! My FS has got me doing alternate 75 units every other night and 87.5 units for the others. Hopefully won't have to up it again but this is going to be a busy stress week with the wedding and all, so I won't be surprised if my ovaries are a little stubborn!!!

Minipolly- yea how are those follies going?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - it is always disappointing to see the witch, but not always surprising unfortunately. We will definately get there though and it will be all the more appreciated!

I will be on injection #3 tonight so I guess we get to keep each other company again this cycle and you are right on the plus side, you ovulated!! And that's the first step to get a baby lol. Good luck xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - so sorry to hear AF arrived

Afm- im going to see my fs today at lunchtime....hopefully my follicles have grown!! Will keep you all posted

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok guys...this cycle is cancelled. There is nothing happening for me. So we have decided to cancel. My next cycle will be in approx 2-3 weeks, where i will go back to clomid and trigger shot. Or i could go back to puregon with a high dose, but i have decided to go with clomid to have some time off the puregon.

So...sadly i will be leaving this thread and going back to clomid support. Don't forget me as i could be back pretty soon lol.

Thank you all for your support over the last few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Babydust! How disappointing for you Thank you for your support over this cycle also. I really hope that the clomid/trigger works for you and will be sending loads of babydust your way!! Good luck xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Ok guys...this cycle is cancelled. There is nothing happening for me. So we have decided to cancel. My next cycle will be in approx 2-3 weeks, where i will go back to clomid and trigger shot. Or i could go back to puregon with a high dose, but i have decided to go with clomid to have some time off the puregon.

So...sadly i will be leaving this thread and going back to clomid support. Don't forget me as i could be back pretty soon lol.

Thank you all for your support over the last few weeks.
    Oh no babydust!!! I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you! I hope that you have more luck with the clomid and that you get your BFP very soon!!! Thanks for all the support too!!! Xoxoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly - how did you go at the FS this week? Are your follies big enough to trigger?

GirlX - how is your 2ww going? Keeping occupied?

Nturnbull - any news yet?

Good luck guys