Closed Thread
Page 23 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hmmm let this be a lesson to NEVER POAS!!! Major spotting this morning... No doubt AF tomorrow... Not my month after all, funny enough I'm not that upset, just glad the wait is over!!
    So sorry to hear that mam, however spotting doesn't always mean the worst. it doesn't turn into full blown AF and you have a BFP.

Come on, statistically there have to be more of us this month with a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a quick one as dinner beckons...

Mam - I'm keeping everything crossed for you! A BFP still sounds very positive. I've never had a positive on an early response test after the trigger injection - so, no false (or real) positives. And I've tested from about 9DPO onwards. I would be hopeful! Keep us posted!

Nturnbull - Fingers crossed for you that it's implantation!

AFM - I had IUI this morning. Last time it was quick, easy, and painless. This time it was horrid! Apparently my cervix was in an awkward place (must remember not to leave it there in future), and it took a long time of inserting/ removing/ jiggling to get it right. It was so painful, and I had major cramping afterwards. Had to lie down for a while.

All done now, so I guess I can join you in the 2ww! Insanity awaits...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with it girlX

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Just a quick one as dinner beckons...

Mam - I'm keeping everything crossed for you! A BFP still sounds very positive. I've never had a positive on an early response test after the trigger injection - so, no false (or real) positives. And I've tested from about 9DPO onwards. I would be hopeful! Keep us posted!

Nturnbull - Fingers crossed for you that it's implantation!

AFM - I had IUI this morning. Last time it was quick, easy, and painless. This time it was horrid! Apparently my cervix was in an awkward place (must remember not to leave it there in future), and it took a long time of inserting/ removing/ jiggling to get it right. It was so painful, and I had major cramping afterwards. Had to lie down for a while.

All done now, so I guess I can join you in the 2ww! Insanity awaits...
    Thanks sweetie!! Did u have a booster shot? I was 7 days after that when I tested so it was probably still in my system... Spotting just stopped completely after the brief occurrence this morning. Will keep fingers crossed but not counting on it, 99% sure AF is on her way!

Good luck with your sanity in the next 2 weeks!!! Xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN on cd10....

How many dpo did every one else get a BFP? Am I testing too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mam - what do you mean by booster shot? I had the Gonal F for approx a million days (or so it seemed), and then the Ovidryl (sp?) trigger shot on Thurs. I have progesterone pessaries to take from tonight onwards (lovely).

If there is still no AF then that is good! Have you taken your temp at all?

nturnbull - Well I guess that means that if you do get a BFP you can trust it! When I was pregnant with DD I got a strong BFP on a First Response test the day before AF was due (13 DPO). That day I tested with a Crystal Clear test and got a negative. So I tried again with another First Response and it was positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Mam - what do you mean by booster shot? I had the Gonal F for approx a million days (or so it seemed), and then the Ovidryl (sp?) trigger shot on Thurs. I have progesterone pessaries to take from tonight onwards (lovely).

If there is still no AF then that is good! Have you taken your temp at all?

nturnbull - Well I guess that means that if you do get a BFP you can trust it! When I was pregnant with DD I got a strong BFP on a First Response test the day before AF was due (13 DPO). That day I tested with a Crystal Clear test and got a negative. So I tried again with another First Response and it was positive!

Ok so in other words I really need to wait a few more days. AF is due in around 4-5 days time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Ok so in other words I really need to wait a few more days. AF is due in around 4-5 days time
    I would say so. It's so hard not to test early, but then it's so disappointing when you do and (almost inevitably) get a BFN!

If you can then I would say to hold out, and test when AF is due. And even then - if you haven't got AF then there is still hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening!

Good luck Girlx - hope this is your round and that your 2ww is not too horrible!

Mam- spotting stopped, still sounds good! You get your blood test today right? Really hope it's a BFP!!!! Fx

Nturnbull - still early to test so don't fret, some women get a BFP early but most don't. The avg +ve comes at 13-14 dpo so good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

Girl x- I had the hcg trigger and 7 days later another hcg injection to maintain the corpus luteum to keep producing progesterone. So it was obviously still in my system. Won't be doing that again!!

I am not bothering going in for a blood test... AF arrived this morning as I suspected.. Full on, not spotting... So I will start thinking about the next cycle!! Will be having our wedding and honeymoon in the next fortnight so have to think about some logistics but otherwise looking forward to the next few weeks!! And AF will be over for my wedding so thankful for small favours!!!

Hopefully I won't go so mental on the next 2ww!!!!

Love and good wishes to you all! Our first BFP is bound to be soon!!!!

Xoxoxoxo