Closed Thread
Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Afternoon
    Jez - Happy 25th! Hope all goes well for you this cycle.

Lee - Sorry to hear AF arrived - that really sucks. Hope you are doing okay.

Minipolly - Sounds promising! Keep us posted...

Mam - anything happened yet? I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Edb - welcome! Hope AF gets started soon so that you can start the jabs. This is my 3rd cycle with Gonal F, and 2nd IUI cycle. I tried Clomid, but it didn't work for me this time (it did a couple of years ago, and I conceived my daughter, but not this time).

Babydust - Keep us posted about the new FS!

1xbabyplease - So sorry to hear that this cycle wasn't the one. Really hope it all goes well for you this time.

AFM - Went to the FS today for a scan, and there is one big follicle (20mm), so I am triggering tomorrow and doing IUI first thing on Fri. Could have triggered today, but couldn't make it to the clinic for IUI tomorrow, so it works better for us to trigger tomorrow.

I am dreading feeling like a crazy crying person again in the 2ww. I've been feeling pretty normal since doing the jabs, but something about that trigger injection seems to turn me into a non-stop crying nightmare after a few days... At least this time I will know that's what's causing it though. Last time I hadn't actually realised that's what it was, and I couldn't work out why I was so so upset! Duhhh....

FS has said 2 more cycles after this one and then IVF. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support ladies! Full blown AF today with all the associated, nasty cramping but I can move on to another cycle, which gives me another chance and once you accept it, its actually no where near as bad as the dreaded 2ww!! lol

Jez - happy birthday!! Sorry it took me so long to catch on. Hope you had a great day and also hope the 2ww does not send you nuts and ends with a BFP!!

Mam - how are you going?!! I still have everything crossed for you, and will say a prayer that you get your BFP

1xbabyplease - have you started jabbing yet? Since you have been at this gonal-f thing as long as I have, I wanted to ask did your FS check you out fully? Ie have you had a dye test, sure of no blockages or other problems? My fs has only ever treated the annovulatory issue and has not even checked that everything else is in proper, working order?? Just not sure whether I should be pushing for more testing??

Minipolly and GirlX - sounds great on the follie front! Hope you both have successful cycles and I will be checking up on you often - I know I am on here twice as often during the 2ww, you need all the diversion you can get!!! Fx & lots of

edb - I just completed my 6th gonal-f cycle. FS wants us to try a few more times (we are on timed intercourse not IUI) before moving on to IVF, and it is not actually a convenient time for me to move onto IVF due to work committments, so for the moment, I will remain patient (even though it is very hard to do!)

I will call the FS in the morning, and probably start jabbing Friday night... feels like Groundhog Day!! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just realised this will be my 7th cycle... Lucky number 7????!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say there are some exciting times coming up in this thread with a few of you getting your trigger shot and having some great follies.

AFM - I am cd8 today. My fertility nurse said trigger shot should make my luteal phase roughly 14 days. So do I count 14 days from day of shot or the following day which is more likely the day I O'ed. Also I am counting O as the day after trigger is that right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I count from the day after...

My gosh the end of this 2ww is driving me so crazy!!!! I'm analysing every single symptom and going completely mad!! AF is supposed to be due tomorrow. Still have massive cramps! Boobs are so sore I can't even lie on my side or stomach, but these are all signs of impending AF!! Refusing to POAS because I'm terrified of a false result!! 7 days post booster shot and 13 days post o!! Should I POAS??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ok ok I totally caved!! I took a HPT!! Ok remember it's 7 days post 2500 unit booster, 13 days post o and hypothetically AF is due tomorrow or sat... It's a faint positive with a first response test. If it was positive wouldn't it be a darker line with that sensitive test by this stage???

I really shouldn't have done that!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I didn't use the first wee of the day like I should have... Oh why did I do that????!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just going to comment....you didn't use FMU so maybe that explains the feint line.

Get another test for tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mam...hang in there, a few more days to go

I was had another scan this morning, just got my results -NOTHING. These silly follicles are not growing!!! She has increased me to 150IU, and have another scan on monday. She said if there is no change by monday, then we have to look at other options!!!!

What other options are there???? IVF?

Im so dissappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Good luck mam...hang in there, a few more days to go

I was had another scan this morning, just got my results -NOTHING. These silly follicles are not growing!!! She has increased me to 150IU, and have another scan on monday. She said if there is no change by monday, then we have to look at other options!!!!

What other options are there???? IVF?

Im so dissappointed
    Hey babydust!!!

Oh no how annoying!!!! I'm so sorry your follies are not behaving!! Hopefully 150 will work!!

They might add a hcg shot with the FSH to try and stimulate them to grow, they use gonal f with ivf too but much higher doses so I'm not sure!!! Oh how frustrating!!