Closed Thread
Page 20 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Welcome edb

Mam83 and Lee80!! I hope this thread gets some good news soon

AFM- AF arrived today... on to my last Injection / IUI cycle this month. First bloods tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Yes I have PCOS and didn't get any follicles on clomid.
    I'm giving AF a week to show (which feels like its on the way) or I have a perscription to bring it on. Very nervous about the injections and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, I'll try and catch up on the thread when I have time. How long have you all been using gonal f or similar for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just a quick post before i got to bed.

I have decided to change FS...not happy with the one i currently go to. It is too far from where i live and work.
    So i have now found one that is closer to both work and home. My appointment with the new FS is on 3/3/12....im hoping i wont need to go and see the new FS im excited i have found a clinic that meets my needs in terms of hours of operation, and the distance to travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies
    Will come back to catch up on this thread a bit later.
    CD 14 for me, looks like I will O today based on yesterday's scan and bloods and since it's valentines day and my 25th birthday I really think its only fair if I get my BFP this month .

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by edb View Post
    Thanks! Yes I have PCOS and didn't get any follicles on clomid.
    I'm giving AF a week to show (which feels like its on the way) or I have a perscription to bring it on. Very nervous about the injections and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, I'll try and catch up on the thread when I have time. How long have you all been using gonal f or similar for?
    Very exciting!!!! Keep us posted!!

This is technically my 2nd cycle on gonal f but thy are 5 years apart so I count this as number 1 really!!

Hope AF shows up quickly for you!!!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    Hi ladies
    Will come back to catch up on this thread a bit later.
    CD 14 for me, looks like I will O today based on yesterday's scan and bloods and since it's valentines day and my 25th birthday I really think its only fair if I get my BFP this month .

Sent from my iPhone
    Yay!! Happy birthday!!!
    Keep us posted!!

I thought AF was here this morning, was expecting to see her when I went to the loo this morning but nowhere to be seen, phew!!! Just CRAMPING again!!! I am 90% sure she will visit in the next few days :-( not out till she shows though so still hope!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I have been so quiet on here, it has been mega busy for me lately and hard to get a chance to reply, but I have been keeping up with everyone's replies.

jez HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I really hope that plus V day gives you extra baby dust this time! Hope you have a lovely day.

Mam so glad to hear you are still in the TWW and that AF has stayed away, I have everything crossed that you get some good news on Saturday, good luck hun x

Welcome edb, all the best for your first cycle. This is my first cycle too after clomid failed to do the job, and the injections aren't as bad as what I thought they would be. You will be fine, and there is loads of support in here

babydust sounds like a good plan seeing a new FS, hope they are good, all the best for your first appointment, let us know how you go.

1xbabyplease really sorry to hear AF arrived and that this will be your last cycle of FSH + IUI. Is it IVF after that for you or do you have another plan if this one doesn't work? Fingers crossed it does work and you get that much deserved BFP

Lee hope that gas goes away soon, very uncomfortable! When are you testing? Or are you just waiting to see if AF shows?

GirlX how are you going?

Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I have!

AFM I had another scan this morning and things are looking better now, I have 2 nice follies growing big and strong so my FS wants to give it another couple of days, check them again then trigger + IUI. Can't wait, I feel like this is the first real opportunity we have had in 2 years of TTC. Really hope it works!!

Baby dust everyone hope we get some good news soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - really quick post. I think I'm out started spotting today @ 13dpo, AF due tomorrow. Took a HPT coz I dont want to talk a failed cycle up BFN. So back on the shelf for another cycle!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone, and my fingers are double crossed for you Mam!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi all - really quick post. I think I'm out started spotting today @ 13dpo, AF due tomorrow. Took a HPT coz I dont want to talk a failed cycle up BFN. So back on the shelf for another cycle!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone, and my fingers are double crossed for you Mam!!
    Oh no!! I'm so sorry lee!! I was hoping we were going to get a double BFP!!!
    That sucks!!!! :-( devistating!!!

I really feel like AF is coming on myself!! Still having period-like cramps and mega sore boobs, it's such a tease knowing that they are both pregnancy and AF symptoms!!! So cruel!!! Nothing else to speak of symptom wise... AF due Friday... Please keep away!!!!!

Come on little eggs!!! We need our first BFP in this thread!!!!

Minipolly!! So great!!! I am glad the little increase made those follies grow!!! So exciting!!!!! Yay!!!!

Take care all!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    That really does suck Lee, sending big hugs your way xox