Closed Thread
Page 19 of 124 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    hellooooo

hope everyone is travelling alright!

im going in tomorrow morning to have another scan. lets hope i have a follicle that is nice and big i dont want to keep jabbing anymore, im starting to have bruises

will post again tomorrow, with the results.

nite
    OOOOOO I Hope you go well tomorrow!! Let us know how you go!!!!

Im counting down the days till testing, hopefully AF will not attack me this week!

2WW is crap!! I keep thinking every little twinge my body does is a sign. Im STILL sick with this bloody cold!! I am STILL cramping!!! Constipated now and my legs keep cramping up. Just think that its the cold/flu though... but i keep thinking "WHat if". Probably not healthy. I wish they could research something that can detect if something has implanted or not before now!!

Poo Poo Poo!!!

Well g'nite ladies! the sooner i get to sleep the sooner Saturday will come!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Babydust! Hoping you have a perfect follie

Hang in there Mam, it all sounds promising!! Fx for you.

Well things are very quiet on my end, no cramps & no real symptoms. AF due in 2 more days. Trying to stay positive, regardless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today, Babydust!

And fingers crossed for Mam and Lee too... The 2ww is excruciating, isn't it?!

I'm now on day 1 million of jabbing (okay, day 13) and I go back to the FS on Wednesday, and hopefully will trigger on Thursday.

I've been getting a lot of cramping and pains, which makes me wonder if I'm ovulating now?? The FS warned that may happen, and advised we make sure I can get pregnant if that happens (IYKWIM). I guess we'll see on Wed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No luck for me ladies. Still no large enough follicle. My endo is 6.7mm. She said that there are 30 follicles on each ovary but non are of a good size. So mu doze goes up to 100iu and another scan on thurs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girlx. 13 days of jabbing Must be getting close. I ovulated early on one cycle, so it is definately possible. Just make sure you cover all your bases

Sorry to hear Babydust, but there is still time. I usually have between 20-60 follicles on each ovary so don't stress too much about the high number of small follicles. Fx for a leading follicle on thurs & that your endo is just right by then too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    No luck for me ladies. Still no large enough follicle. My endo is 6.7mm. She said that there are 30 follicles on each ovary but non are of a good size. So mu doze goes up to 100iu and another scan on thurs

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I agree with lee, don't worry about the large number, I have that too... My first scan the nurse went "oh look 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc" I had to remind her that they have always looked like that! Hopefully the 100 will make a dominant one grow!! Patience patience!!

Lee!! When is your BT??? I'm going mental!!!!!
    And my DP is all "if we are we are, if we are not we will try again..." and I'm like "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM??!!!" haha!! Men!!!

Saturday!!! That's a whole 5 days away!!!!

How long is it supposed to take for the hcg to leave the system??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam, I know how you feel. I am managing to stay calm today coz after 6 goes you tend to be on the negative side but I talk myself into and out of believing I might be UTD about 6 times a day!!! ha ha

I think it's a lot harder on the cycles where you have strong symptoms, mine seem to be different every cycle just to keep me on my toes!! But still all quiet here...

I just have to call FS if I am days late &/or get a clear positive hpt then he will organise bloods. Have never gotten that far yet!!

My IC hpt's were all but -ve yesterday morning (5 days post booster). I therefore did not test this morn, prob won't test until Wednesday now... Too stressful otherwise Did you get a booster at 7dpo? If not I would think it would be out of your system by now. Are you thinking of testing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls hope you don't mind me joining. My FS told me today that I don't respond to clomid and about to start gonal f injections.
    Just waiting for AF to show up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome edb!! You will find some good support here and it's a great place to ask questions!!
    Hope AF shows up for you quick smart, did u take provera to bring it on?? Do u have PCOS??

Lee, yes I did have the booster... No I'm not going to test, I'm just curious how long I'll be cramping for, I just assumed that it was the hcg shot. Cramping in tummy is a little better today, but still cramping in my legs! Last time the cramps were worse and I was bfn so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Oh I really hope AF stays away for you!!!!!!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes welcome edb!! I hope AF comes soon for you (I would not normally be hoping that!) so you can get some ovulation happening with gonal-f!

Mam - The cramping could be the hcg shot/progesterone, but you just never know on these roller coaster cycles! That's the worst thing about them - absolutely no consistency and stupid symptoms are so similar to menstrual cycles & pregnancy - I am just going slowly mad I think!!!

I have been having the very pleasant side effect of gas for the last 3 days bahaha. Still it's not as bad as cramps I guess (well not as painful anyway), but this arvo, at 12 dpo, I am feeling stomache and back ache which is yet another new one for me lol.

Well I have everything crossed for us both, hun, and only time will tell!!! Positive thoughts all the way!!!