Closed Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,239 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's really great news babydust!! Fingers crossed for youAFM I'm 7dpiui and thinking I might start testing soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Congratulations Babydust!! I know just how excited you feel. I'm hoping to be ready to trigger today but will find out at my scan this morning.

Hang in there with the testing littledove I reckon try hold off til as close to your home time as possible. Either way, soon as you know you'll want your hubby and could make it a very slow week. Excited to hear how you go though!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (15-09-2012),LittleDove  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks like my cycle may be cancelled on Monday. I've currently got a 15 and 17 mm on the right side and at least 6 around 10/11mm either side as well. Also been told no sex just in case. I've been dropped back to 50 for my injections in the hope that the two big ones will continue and the smaller ones won't and scan again Monday arv to see where we're at.

There's been tears already and DP doesn't get it - least the drugs are working blah blah blah. Um don't care, if I'm not getting a baby out of it then doesn't matter if they worked or not! annoys me that he isn't more comforting, he tries but then gets frustrated when I'm still upset despite anything he says.

I understand it's a process and I know I've gotta go through the steps but don't expect me to always have a smile on my face about it. Then I am accused of wanting to race ahead and not give each step a good enough go, just want to get to the finish before I have a complete breakdown. Why is that so hard to understand? I don't know how many times I can keep getting back up and pushing on when I just keep getting knocked down again. Please just let me get knocked up for once!
    End rant. That is all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

Ohhh greenfairy. I hope the two big onea continue to grow and the rest stops.

I completely understand ya hun. My dh was a bit like that too but he has changesld since be beginning of this cycle.

Looks like you n i are cycle buddies this time.

I wish you all the best for the scan on monday arvo.

Ill be have a scan on tuesday arvo. Hopefully this little folicle has grown til then.

Hugs for you greenfairy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks greenfairy. Hopefully your follies will sort themselves out and you'll just get 1-2 ones that are ready. You and I need to swap; I seem to only get 1 or 2 when I could use more and you get too many! It's a shame that IVF costs so much, otherwise you'd be able to switch to that whenever there were too many follies...

AFM: DH got a new job on Friday! So this means we may be able to cycle again sooner rather than later! Just have to wait for the right time now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the support girls, I'm feeling heaps better today and had a good chat with DP this morning. All hope isn't lost yet but I'll be ok if it is cancelled. Does anyone know what will happen? I'm only doing timed bd anyway so not sure why it's such a massive deal if I've only got 2 big follies? Will I just not have a trigger and wait it out for af then start again, hoping I don't get cysts in the mean time?? I guess I'll find out tomorrow afternoon

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay for cycling again sooner Karmajane!! Exciting for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

Glad you are feeling better greenfairy!

Im doing ok, having fun bd-ing lol apart from that got cramping happening and sore boobs also starting to feel my lower back as off tonight. Will be interesting to see what happens on tuesday at the scan. Hope this will be my cycle!!!

Now need to get some sleep....nite!

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time for a new thread ladies ... it's over HERE.