Closed Thread
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the reassurance LittleDove. I am pretty nervous because my second IUI was pretty painful. Not unbearable but I guess the cramping shocked me as I wasn't expecting it as the first IUI I felt no pain. So I guess the HSG could go either way as well.. Let's hope it's not too bad.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

How did your hsg go Becca? Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

Hello girlies )

Not much activity here lately...hope you all are doing good.

Note sure if i have posted here since my last fs visit...but i am on 200IU until friday. Again there was nothing there i mean there were folicles but they are not growing. So not too sure what will happen this friday when i go in for a scan. Its just giving me the ****s.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Babydust, I'm same as you. I started on 87.5 for 7 doses then up to 100 for 5, had a scan yest and no follies over 10mm. Staying on 100 and Scanning again Sat and hoping something more is going on. Feeling good though, got my cold under control and back at work today.

I don't get my hopes up or try and predict when o might happen anymore so there's no disappointment when it takes a while to get there. I'm still on timed bd for my cycles and prob will be til end of the year - this cycle and two more! Then it's break time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Greenfairy, it went okay. It was really painful. I was coping okay until he squeezed the dye in as much as he could to try to unblock my left tube - that was SO painful. I felt really light headed and went pale so they made me lay there for about 20 mins before even letting me sit up as they were worried I was going to faint (apparently there is a small percentage of people who do faint so I'm glad I was just an almost!) We went over the X-Rays together and he thinks that he was able to unblock the left tube - the dye went in but it's hard to tell if it came back out the other side, or if the dye that had come out was just from the right, or a combination of both..

Now it's just a waiting game for AF so I can start back on the injections..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm si sorry you had a rough time Becca! that didn't sound nice at all. Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wasn't nice but atleast it's been done and is over.. Hopefully my left tube is now unblocked.

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Tmi here but please tell me I'm not the only one that feels like they're constantly leaking, sometimes gushing down there as your follicles are getting bigger? It's feeling like a long wait til my scan on sat morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes greenfairy, at times I have felt the same! Have to remembet to carry spare panty liners in my handbag haha. I guess it's a good sign though

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

OMG finally my ovaries have decided to wake up!!! Got one follicle on the right side which is 1.3cm. Going back for a scan on tuesday, he has also lowered my dose to 100iu.

Im over the moon. Almost 2 years of on and off fertility treatment, its finally starting to work!!!

Hows everyone else doing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub