Closed Thread
Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

Thanks tantom...i just its just the thought that nothing so far hasnt helped n that i need to have surgery to have this baby. But im sure ill over it soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    babydust- i really hope this cycle works for you so you don't need any surgery

AFM: i had BT today. (blood was REALLY dark in colour... i hope that isn't bad)
    they were hoping my progesterone would be 50-60+... previous cycle was 22 at the same CD... and today it is 71 . E2 is 288 but i don't know if that is good?....

come on monday so i can POAS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Injections Support Thread

I had my IUI this morning. It was really weird carrying a sample of my dh's boys in a pot stuffed down my cleavage. One of those times when a bigger cleavage would have been useful. The IUI was ok, pretty quick but a bit crampy too which wasn't very pleasant. So begins the tww.

Best of luck for no day Almai!

Not really sure about E2 results and what they mean

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    I had my IUI this morning. It was really weird carrying a sample of my dh's boys in a pot stuffed down my cleavage. One of those times when a bigger cleavage would have been useful. The IUI was ok, pretty quick but a bit crampy too which wasn't very pleasant. So begins the tww.

Best of luck for no day Almai!

Not really sure about E2 results and what they mean
    I have my fingers crossed for you littledove!!

Thanks
    Reviews

How's everyone going in here? It's all been pretty quiet these last few days, where's everyone at?

I'm still jabbing, 12 days now. I'm on 100 gonal f and just hoping I'm not going to get too many follies. I was supposed to have a scan today (mon) arv but I'm not going into work so changed it to tomorrow morning. Keen to see what's going on in there. Miserable with a cold now and been awake since 3:45am with pain in my face from my blocked nose
    Have a great week everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews

10dpiui

BFN :'(

I looked at the test and clear as day only 1 line on a clear white screen.
    I looked in different lights and swear I could see a shadow line but I think it may have been my mind wishing one to be there.
    My cervix is hard and closed (has been for about 3 or 4 days now) and I have never felt it feel like this before. I was sure it was going to be positive.

I had some bad cramping last (Friday?) so maybe late implantation?
    Well I'm still holding on to that theory for now.
    And at least I know the ovidrel is out of my system...

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sorry ur sick greenfairy, that is no fun at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear you are sick greenfairy...hope you get better soon.

I am feeling all down lately, and already doubting that this cycle will work. not sure how i will cope with it all if this cycle fails, and have to wait to do the ovarian drill! I am almost certain that this cycle wont work for me.

Going in this evening to have an U/S ...will post after the scan with an update.

Hope you all have an amazing day ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're feeling better soon Greenfairy.

Almai, it's still early so there's a chance you might get a BFP. I'm usually fine through the first week of the TWW but the second I start testing everyday cos the not knowing gets the better of me.

Bubydust, I hope that things do work for you this cycle.

AFM, I got squeezed in to see the FS last Tuesday afternoon. I'd called the nurse on Monday and Tuesday mornings and was concerned about where we go from here and how long do I wait on this cycle off before we induce a period.. She ended up getting me in to talk to the FS because I think she knew that I was freaking out a little. FS has sent me to have a HSG. He said that he didn't do this before I started the injections because he thought the problem was just my cycles are so long, hence it taking us longer to get pregnant as we have less chances every year. He's pretty happy with how my body has responded to the injections and said he definitely thinks it's worth doing a few more cycles but before starting my next cycle, he wants the HSG done just to be sure my tubes are not blocked. He presribed me Provera and said if I have no sign of AF by 7th October, to make an appointment for a blood test and if everything looks okay, I can start Provera straight away. I'll be starting on 75iu Gonal-f next cycle, rather than 50. I usually start on 50 but nothing much happens until they up me to 75. I just hope we don't grow too many follices from early on.
    I'm freaking out a little about the test on Wednesday morning, I've read that it's pretty painful and it doesn't help that the FS sent me home with 2 Naprogesic to take an hour before I go in on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

The HSG isn't the most pleasant thing but it's over really quickly! Like literally less than 5 minutes! In terms of pain, for some it is painless and others get cramps. I got cramps which were like a period but stopped instantly once it was over. Try not to worry too much, it's not that bad. I watched the screen the whole time to keep my mind off the cramps and it was kinda interesting too see what my insides looked like. Best of luck