Closed Thread
Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Injections Support Thread

Hi femmequigs, welcome to this thread! There is another thread relating to IUI success under the 'fertility treatment- non IVF' section that is quite good. I am on round 2 of IUI and am thinking along the same lines, ie just moving straight to IVF. It's a tough decision for lots of reasons. Best of luck with your ttc journey

As for me, had another scan today and finally something is beginning to happen, 2 follies both around 14mm so going back on wed for another scan and hopefully IUI Friday, but don't know for sure yet, fingers crossed

How's everyone else tracking?

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Fingers crossed for nice big follies littledove

Sorry, I have another question... For anyone who has kids or has had a BFP... How soon did you get symptoms? I'm 3dpiui and feeling heaps of twinges and some light cramping... Could it be anything??

Thanks
    Reviews

Almai, might just be your uterus responding to the poking and prodding from iui. Or maybe just a reaction to the progesterone. It's probably a bit early for it to be bubs...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

almai  (04-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wondering if anyone has had nausea as a side effect from the injections, as I have been feeling sick on and off this cycle. Also really tired.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has had nausea as a side effect from the injections, as I have been feeling sick on and off this cycle. Also really tired.
    I had the same on my last cycle, which i didnt have before. Will see what happens this time round, i start jabbing tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleDove, I was nauseous both of my cycles but the first one was the worst. I actually threw up a few days in! And I was pretty tired for a lot of it too. All normal I think. Previews of what pregnancy is like?

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha, yeah you're probably right! It's just I had nothing on the first cycle so it came as a not of a surprise this time round

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

So last night i started jabbing again...this will be the 4th cycle on puregon. Doing things a little different this time...starting dose was 225iu, tonight 200iu and alowly rolling back. Lets hope this helps.

Tomorrow going in for a scan. Not really expecting much on it though...shall see what happens.

Hows everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Babydust, I'm also back injecting now for round 4. I've done 7 days on 87.5 but scan this morning showed nothing happening so I'm up to 100 tomorrow and another scan on Monday. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I don't end up with too many follicles now. Feeling pretty good so far this cycle though

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (05-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my appointment this morning all looking good now for egg pick for Monday still injecting 300 twice a day and Inject LH once a day, plus sniffing in the morning. 7 follicles all good size on my right and 5-6 Good size on my left. Wazza seems to think I should get around 12 eggs, so fingers crossed. Really struggling with being tired all the times. Guess I picked the wrong time to be moving house too lol