Page 12 of 124 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!!

Time to update me thinks...

Mam - CD 16 2WW

Minipolly - Jabbing

Girl X - Jabbing

21andtrying - Taking a break waiting for AF, hopefully O Naturally!!!

1xbabyplease - 2WW!!

Babydust27 - Jabbing!

Hopefully we will get our first BFP soon!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my first injection ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    Just had my first injection ladies
    Yay!!!!! As bad as you were expecting babydust?? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Yay!!!!! As bad as you were expecting babydust?? Xoxo
    Well the first one i did feel and it did sting a little bit. But the one tonight, i wouldn't even feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Babydust!! Welcome to the jabbing club

AFM- Had my day 21 bloods yesterday... estrogen 491, progesterone 94. They said everything is looking good... but so did last cycle and it was a BFN. I have absolutely no symptoms. Im 8days post IUI so implantation should be happening now but I dont have any cramps or anythings... wait and see I guess

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Well done Babydust!! Welcome to the jabbing club

AFM- Had my day 21 bloods yesterday... estrogen 491, progesterone 94. They said everything is looking good... but so did last cycle and it was a BFN. I have absolutely no symptoms. Im 8days post IUI so implantation should be happening now but I dont have any cramps or anythings... wait and see I guess
    Fingers crossed for you! Did u say u had a second HcG shot??

OMG the trigger shot has turned me into a monster!!! I have been such a moody b@$&h!!! My poor DP!! I was screaming and crying the whole night!

And yesterday, I had horrible diarrhea all day!! I didn't eat anything different, didn't have any pain or anything, just gross!!!

Oh next cycle I am going to talk my DP into IUI!! I can't go through this every month!!! I need to give myself the highest possible chance of getting pregnant! IUI next time!!!!

Hope our 2ww's go nice and quickly!! I'm over it already!! Only 2 days post o!!!!! Aarg!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Babydust - Glad the jabbing is going okay!

1xbabyplease - When I was pregnant with DD I had NO symptoms until CD27, and then I had very mild sore b00bs (in the evening, which disappeared the next day). You never know...!

Mam83 - I completely understand the hormonal thing! It really sucks! Ans maybe you won't even need a next cycle...? Keep us posted! The 2ww definitely sucks.

Well I am now on day 5 of jabs, and seeing FS on Tuesday - hopefully for the trigger shot, if all looks good on the scan. Then it would be IUI on Wednesday. I have cheered myself up by booking a holiday, so that gives me something else to focus on in the coming months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks girls for ur lovely words

i cant really comment much on ur posts, as i am still new to this

but that does not mean that i dont have questions to ask LOL
    do you all go to have scans done regularly or FS gets you to do blood tests without scans. i am going to see my FS this Wednesday for a scan, god knows what will happen after that appointment, whether i will need to go back to her for more scans or if she will ask me to do blood tests. i guess i will just have to wait and see...

hope all you ladies are tracking well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - can I join your thread please! I really wish this thread existed when I started FSH treatment, or that I had at least found it before now!

A bit about me: TTC for over 2 years, PCO, 3 x non-ovulating clomid cyles, and I am currently on the 2ww for FSH cycle number 6! I am on Gonal F 75iu with pregnyl trigger shot and booster 7 days later due to a short LP. Booster shot due tomorrow & I am still suffering the side effects from trigger - very sore bb's

I am at the edge of giving up on FSH cycles and moving on to IVF so Fx this is my lucky cycle Would love to know how many FSH cycles you are all up to?

Babydust - that progesterone level is great! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    thanks girls for ur lovely words

i cant really comment much on ur posts, as i am still new to this

but that does not mean that i dont have questions to ask LOL
    do you all go to have scans done regularly or FS gets you to do blood tests without scans. i am going to see my FS this Wednesday for a scan, god knows what will happen after that appointment, whether i will need to go back to her for more scans or if she will ask me to do blood tests. i guess i will just have to wait and see...

hope all you ladies are tracking well
    Hey babydust!!

My FS does a Blood test on day 5 to see how estrogen is going and alter dose if needed, then again at day 8-10 and then if estrogen is good they book me in for a scan. THey dont scan until estrogen is over 800.
    My old FS though, did scans each time, and would alter the dose according to the size of the follicles, or lack thereof... Everyone is different i guess. Guess you will find out on Wednesday!!! I would say though, that most FS would scan as the jabbing time gets closer to ovulation, as they would want to check that there are not too many follicles. So i would make a guess that they will scan all the way through if they scan on wednesday...? Don't be too upset if you have to up the dose, usually it doesnt take much of an increase to get things working... One of my nurses said once, its all about patience... increasing the dose by the smallest dose...

Keep us posted!! xoxoxo