Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Almai! Good luck and welcome to the tww

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Well done Almai, all the best now.

Im still waiting for dear AF to arrive so we can start jabbing away.

Hope everyone else is traveling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies I'm out for this cycle. AF showed up today. I messaged hubby yesterday telling him I could feel it coming. Sucks so much but on the plus side, my friend and I have talked him into picking us up from the concert tonight so I can drink. Wish it didn't come at all but glad it was today, not tomorrow.

Guess I'll be calling the clinic Monday morning to find out if they'll let me go back to back again or make me sit a cycle out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Becca. And everything in here was going so positively when we started the tww. that you can go again straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry about your news Becca- big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear Becca. Hope you enjoyed a few drinks and the concert!! Come join me back jabbing again.

Whose left here atm?
    Littledove
    Karmajane
    Becca
    Alamai
    Babydust27
    Greenfairy

Sorry and let me know if I've missed you out

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear those who had AF show up

i'm thankful to not be jabbing anymore but i think i liked them more than the progesterone pessaries... they are pretty awful... and to think i need 2 (maybe 3 or even 4 ) a day for the next 10-12 weeks (if BFP) is a bit scary but i guess i'll do what ever it takes! and i guess they aren't tooooo bad...

the TWW is ok so far... i keep feeling twinges and small cramps in my belly (mostly on the left)... i know i ovulated from the left so i don't know if its just normal crampy stuff that i normally wouldn't notice, or if my over sensitive 'symptom spotting' brain is trying to wish things to happen. i'm only 2dpiui so i know its early days... when would i expect any symptoms.. if any??

i too am going to fertility north (dr natalwala.... although have only seen him 3 times since january this year :| )

hope everyone had a good weekend and those who went out for a few drink enjoyed themselves!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi alamai, I've not had to do the pesseries myself but I have read some other ladies say they're a lot easier to handle if you do them rectally? I've done other pesseries that way and as gross as it sounds it's really not so bad. All the best for your tww and hopefully a BFP very soon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

almai  (02-09-2012)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Hi alamai, I've not had to do the pesseries myself but I have read some other ladies say they're a lot easier to handle if you do them rectally? I've done other pesseries that way and as gross as it sounds it's really not so bad. All the best for your tww and hopefully a BFP very soon
    yeah, i have been doing them rectally... just makes me feel like i need to go to the toilet! .... so i have been doing them just before bed and waking up early to do them so i can go back to bed and not worry about walking around and after 30 mins/ 1 hours they should be all absorbed anyway....

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha aww you poor thing!! The stuff we have to go through. Will all be worth it though. Keep us posted on your symptoms