Closed Thread
Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    Ps. As we have 'social infertility' Medicare won't cover our treatment
    Just butting in to say that you should give it a try. DP and I were told we would get nothing back from Medicare but i submitted our receipts just in case, and ended up getting a reasonable amount back. Both our names were on the receipts as well!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Last edited by Alphabetsoup; 31-08-2012 at 03:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Injections Support Thread

So it's day 18 of injections and still nothing on the scan this is really getting to me. After the last cycle that went on for 5 weeks I was hoping to avoid another drawn out cycle. This sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear littledove. How frustrating for you especially with all the mucking around for your work. Whats the plan for you now? How much longer can you continue this cycle for?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks greenfairy! I think I can get one more week in brissie, going to talk to my boss this morning, but I think it should be ok. How are you today?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh that will be good then, fingers crossed you get a follie ready and have enough time to dtd before you go.

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm more just worried about DP and what he's going to endure to have his teeth fixed than what it means for baby plans. Everything happens for a reason and I'm just trying to go with the flow. I'm happy in every other area of my life and prob not too many ppl can say that so I feel very lucky.

Heading out for drinks after work today for first time in years!! Bit exciting. My sister is coming for the next two weekends and then I've got a concert at the end of the month!! Sept will be busy but fun

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thankyou for all your advice last night (I had thought I would O today so was worried I might be going in too late?)

Had BT and US this morning at 8am. Follicle of left side 19 mm.
    Got home at 9 and the clinic called to say do trigger straight away as I have already started O'ing on my own (and trigger will now boost it) and insem is booked for 12.30 today!!! Omg omg omg!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great Almai!! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear littledove. I really hope something starts happening for you soon!
    What dose are you on?

Greenfairy, enjoy your drinks tonight. I'm going to the Pitbull concert tomorrow night. My TWW doesn't end until Monday so no drinking for me I'm thinking I'll probably drive in to make the no drinking actually worth it!

Almai, that is very exciting!! I hope the insemination today goes well. Welcome to the TWW.. Hope you don't go too crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Becca I'm on 90 using puregon. Last time I was on gonal f but I've changed this cycle for some reason

Have a great weekend guys! Drinks and a concert both sound great! We are seeing a play called 1984 in bris which should be great, got good reviews!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledove, they probably changed you to see if Puregon has more of an effect on you than the Gonal F. I read that both are very similar but work on different receptors. I think waiting for follicles to grow is sometimes as frustrating as the TWW! I usually deal pretty with with week 1 of TWW but by week 2, it's a totally different story!

Hope you have a great time at the play