In other news - DP attended dentist today for first time in about 4 years. Diagnosis was not good and it now looks as though over the next 12 months he will prob require major dental surgery at a cost of around $20k!!
Not sure yet full details or costs or what bupa will cover but it's not looking great. Unlike my treatment this prob can't be delayed and I don't know how we'd afford it on one wage if I did stop work for a baby anyway!!
Looks like if I'm not preg before Christmas that could be it for me for a while til we get this sorted out!! Or at best I guess keep doing what we're doing for another 6 months but prob no IVF next year. I'm ok thinking about it all now, I guess we'll just take it as it comes.
Just a bit random and totally unexpected - stay away from sports drinks, energy drinks, soft drinks!!! It's not cavities but acid wear.