Closed Thread
Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Yep, well and truly out. Bleeding in earnest this morning. Can't face work so I'll give myself a day off (even though I've taken way too many of late). Better than me blubbering all over people all day.

Going to do my bloods today...for all the good it'll do me. Good luck to the rest of you in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs to you Karmajane. That's one thing that scares me about moving to IVF/ icsi is that added pressure of finances on it all. Please hang in there xx

I'm also out, knew last week when I had no symptoms then started cramping on fri so had a bit of a teary but I'm going again with TI or IUI hopefully starting injections again this week.

Does anyone know how thick their lining gets while on injections? I think mine's been about 6mm but I'm not sure if that's really good enough?

All the best this week littledove, I've got everything crossed for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm so sorry both karmajane and greenfairy! Hugs to you both!

Greenfairy, I think my lining is usually about 6-7mm too and my FS is happy with that so I think yours is probably fine. might be a good idea to ask at your next appointment for peace of mind

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Greenfairy, big hugs to you too. I'm so sorry. I feel so and for both you and Karma, it's such a horrible feeling. I know they do measure my lining when I have my scans but I never really ask what it's measuring at - I'm always more worried about the size of my follicles.

Is there anyone else in the TWW with me now, or am I all by myself?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Becca
    I'm really feeling fine about it now and trying to live positively with the fact this whole process is a time and numbers game and every month it doesn't work out is another month closer to when it will. I have a lot to be thankful for in life and despite this crap I'm still in a really good place.

All the best for the rest of your wait Becca, I certainly think that's the hardest part of this whole game. Take care of yourself and keep us posted!!
    Have a great week everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy, I wish I could see it the same way you do. My positivity has been gone for a little while though.. It just gets harder and harder for me with every cycle that passes. And also with every cycle that does pass, there are more and more people I hear of that re pregnant (most of which were not even trying). This makes things more tough.

For me, the TWW isn't too bad. In a way, I'm dreading this week going fast because I'd actually rather NOT know than to get as disappointed as I always do when AF shows up!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm having difficulty being positive at all. DH is already talking about going again but I'm not sure I can face it. We are out of pocket over $3000 (including day surgery and anesthetic) which is a small price for a baby but seems massive if you end up with nothing...

I'm just worried this is going to destroy me in the end. It's already ruined my relationship with my family.

There are a lot of choices to be made here.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww ladies I'm so sorry. This is such a hard thing to try and deal with and everyone will deal with it differently. I think I find it ok (though still certainly have sh!tty days) because Im young, 26 and not engaged and noone expects anything from us. Also don't have friends or relatives pregnant and also not dealing with excessive costs of IVF - yet. I think if I had those factors that you girls have I'd be struggling just as much.

Hang in there, you're all so strong to have even come this far and persistence will pay off. Take care xxx

Ps. Tell me to shut up if my positivity is annoying - I'm just having a good day - I resisted posting Friday and over the weekend when I was being miserable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy, when's your birthday? I'm 27 in a couple of weeks but I have this really strong thing in my mind that I need to be finished having babies by the time I'm 30 and every cycle that fails, means even less time I have to achieve this.
    It's not so much the pressure from other people/us being married that gets me down, it's my own personal pressure. The things that go on around me just make it even harder.

Hope everyone is hanging in there.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 27 next May. I guess I started trying at 25 cause in the back of my mind I've always been paranoid that I'd have problems - not sure why but sometimes I do think did I wish this upon myself for thinking like that?

All of the women on my mums (except my mum) side have pcos and endo but i never knew until i started this - they all had kids at like 18/19/20 so I'm not sure if they struggled or had treatment?

Anyway, I always wanted kids young (left my first bf at 22 cause he refused to discuss kids around 26 and i wasn't prepared to wait til 30 as he wanted) but I don't have a specific time line, I guess I'd like to have at least 1 before 30 but the way things are now I'll just be thankful for whatever I get? DP is 4 years older and I know he'd like to be young too but not much more we can do at this point.

You're still in tww Becca - keep those hopes high Hun you're still in with a chance!!