Closed Thread
Page 111 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Littledove I've had the same thing. Then my dose was adjusted and I had more scans and with another week or so I got a follicle. Must be so frustrating especially given your tight time frame before heading back away again. Fingers crossed it comes together for you soon. When is your next scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Greenfairy, my next scan is Monday but he didn't up my dose which has totally confused me! That's the thing, I was hoping something would have happened by now as time is ticking away before I go back to site! How is your tww going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littledove, this cycle I was very similar. I went over a week without any changes with my follicles! I was getting so frustrated at it. At first, they didn't up my dose at all. Then they staggered me so I was doing higher dose one night and initial dose the next. This only lasted a couple of days before they decided to up my dose every night. Once things started happening, they really started happening and I was again dropped back to the initial dose.
    When do you have to go away? I hope that something happens for you before you go.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Ooops accidentally hit send too soon.... Anyway, so that was with 8 days of injections. My question is, does anyone else usually get nothing at day 10 or is there usually something starting to happen?
    i have been on a low dose of gonal f since CD4. my CD9 blood test yesterday showed no change in estrogen levels from CD3. and also no change from my 'tracking cycle' i did last month. so i'm not sure if the meds are even doing anything other than making me nauseous? i have another BT on monday to check whats happening...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almai, hope all goes well with your blood test tomorrow and things start moving along soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Becca and Almie, got another scan and bloods tomorrow. Going away for work a week tomorrow so the count down is on. Let us know how you get on with your bloods tomorrow Almie. Hope everyone is good

Thanks
    Reviews

* Almia

Sorry for the mid-spell

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha, third time lucky, Almai!

Thanks
    Reviews

Think I might be out. Started spotting and cramping tonight. Really upset and not sure how to process it. Not sure how I'll get through a whole week of work. Or the one after. Or the one after. And so on.

Feel like I've been ttc forever and I'm sick of feeling heartbroken.

And my sister being pregnant makes it 10x worse. Makes me feel like I'm a huge failure as a woman because I can't do what she finds as easy as breathing...

I guess I'll stumble on but I think we might take a break for a while...or maybe for good. Can't really afford to go again right now anyway with DH out of work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Karma, I am so sorry. *big big hugs*. I was only thinking about you yesterday, with only a couple of days left until you would you. I was really hoping that you'd be another BFP.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (27-08-2012)