Closed Thread
Page 110 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG - CONGRATS Missy! It's so exciting to be getting some BFP's around here after so long with nothing but BFN's.

Greenfairy, I hope you are wrong and you do get a BFP as well.

LittleLeo, did you end up calling the FS? Hope things are okay with you.

Almai, that sucks about you not being able to sleep.. How frustrating! I'm so thankful that I didn't really have any side effects from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrz P. The amount of time it takes people to fall pregnant varies so much from person to person. Personally, we've been trying since March 2011. I was on Clomid from Jan - June this year and am now in the TWW on my second cycle of injections and IUI.
    Don't take not having any side effects as a bad sign, I've not had any on either of my cycles and both times, things went well as far as follicle growth. I'd go in for scans and bloods every 2-3 days and they'd play around with my doses to keep things on track.
    Last edited by GBA85; 23-08-2012 at 13:47. Reason: spelling

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrzP View Post
    I have been having headaches and nausiated for the last day or so, but am unsure if it is related. Hope you can give me some advice.
    i have been on gonal f injections for 5 days now. it makes me feel nauseated (the 1st day i actually threw up) but it gets less and less each day. this morning i noticed my belly felt bloated (but i also had a HSG scan yesterday so that can contribute to that) and i AM NOT SLEEPING

not everyone gets side affects though, so you may be a lucky one! plus i'm sure your FS will be able to give you more info after your BT and scan. GOODLUCK xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread

Congrats missy. Wish u an awesome pregnancy. Hope theres more of us following ur foot steps

Welcome to the newbies, hope ur stay is short

I am still waiting for af to arrive. If she doesnt show her face by tmrw ill get started on provera.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Minipolly - CONGRATS! How exciting! I have to say I agree with the relieved feeling. I think the excitement thing dies down after months/years of negatives and when you do fall you feel relief that its finally worked!!!

MrzP I never had ANY side effects from the injections other than being tender where I'd done the injection the day before and I ended up with 4 follicles. I had terrible side effects on clomid - nausea, tiredness, foggy head, made me really crazy too (worrying about stupid things!!). Don't stress, no sign is not a bad thing :-)

Becca I rung this am but he was in surgery. But he's so good, rang me as soon as he was out! He thinks it's likely to be due to elevated fsh but then a massive drop in progesterone. He said monitor the next few days but that i should get my proper period in about 4-5 days time. He said it could mean the follicles didn't ovulate from ovaries and ruptured instead, which may have induced/encouraged the bleeding. I guess that means its not a positive this month.
    Last edited by littleleo85; 23-08-2012 at 18:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Missy! Lets hope its catching!

Greenfairy, just keep positive. Or at least hopeful. Hopefully we'll get a BFP together (my test is Tuesday too!)

AFM: I'm trying to be good and not test before Tuesday's bloods but I'm not sure how good I can be over the weekend! On one hand, I can not test and hold onto the hope that I might be pregnant but, on the other hand, if I test and its a BFP I can relax...

Also worried about working Tuesday as I'll be cut up if I'm not pregnant but also too excited to concentrate if I am. My poor clients At least I'm in the second half of my wait now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for your feed back feel a bit better knowing there are other's that haven't had any side effects. Got the results of my blood test and need to wait until Sunday to have an ultrasound. Fingers crossed I have got some nice follies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrzP, for you! Don't stress if you're follies are not growing lots yet.. It took more than 10 days of injections for me to get any follies over 10 this cycle! I went almost a whole week with absolutely no change but then a couple just grew (with the help of adjusting the dose). The FS will know what's going on though and I'm sure they'll do their best getting things to progress for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

So yesterday I had my day 10 scan and there wasn't much going on really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Ooops accidentally hit send too soon.... Anyway, so that was with 8 days of injections. My question is, does anyone else usually get nothing at day 10 or is there usually something starting to happen?