Closed Thread
Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for Af arriving for you guys that were waiting for it, and sorry about it coming for those in the twe and triggering so good mam!! So lucky!

Ok i totally agree about taking the break etc but i did test today and got this compared to one i did a few days ago. I know its not a positive but dark right!

So right is old one and left is todays. I know i have to stop testing but im getting pains like i did before O last month im not holding my breathe but what do you ladies think.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mam yep I'm already jabbing again so hoping to get some movement in the next week....fingers crossed!! Good luck for your BD marathon

21antrying yes it does look darker but just bear in mind that with PCOS the opk's are not accurate as we generally have higher than normal LH all cycle long, we don't get the same spike 'normal' women do. Sorry, not to put a downer on it, you could still be ovulating, but I have had that before and not ovulated so I never use them anymore. My FS explained that they measure LH and in PCOS it just isn't that accurate. Keep DTD just in case though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Yay for Af arriving for you guys that were waiting for it, and sorry about it coming for those in the twe and triggering so good mam!! So lucky!

Ok i totally agree about taking the break etc but i did test today and got this compared to one i did a few days ago. I know its not a positive but dark right!

So right is old one and left is todays. I know i have to stop testing but im getting pains like i did before O last month im not holding my breathe but what do you ladies think.
    Hi 21andtrying!! I'm like minipolly, I always get positive OPKs!! I would drop the tests, cause they won't make a difference anyway, u will still not be certain that u are ovulating or not. Have u tried the other ferning kit? If u are really desperate why not go to your gp and they can see where u are in your cycle?? Otherwise I would relax, keep BDing and hope for the best!! Xoxo

Minipolly, great!!! Keep jabbing!!!!

Girl x- so sorry about your cycle!! This one will be better!!!

I triggered last night!! So painful! Have a huge bruise about the size of two 50c pieces!!
    Today I'm starting to have egg white cm!! Yay!! Bring on the BDing!!!

Hope everyone else is going well!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello everyone

21andtrying - I don't know! It looks positive, but if others have mentioned that the results could be swayed by PCOS then that might complicate things. Sounds like a good idea to go to your GP.

Minipolly - How long are you jabbing for?

Mam83 - Woo hoo! Sounds like you will be having a fun couple of days! Sorry to hear the trigger was painful though. So you will be very soon in the dreaded 2ww... Will be keeping everything crossed for you - keep us posted!

Babydust - Sounds like a good idea about taking time off if this doesn't work. Fingers crossed that it WILL work though! I completely understand how hard this process is - so emotionally draining.

1xbabyplease - How is the 2ww going?

As for me, I went back to the FS yesterday, and I've started the next cycle of jabbing. Seeing him again for a scan on Tues, and all being well will trigger then and do IUI on Wed. Then another 2ww.... Not sure which emoticon is more appropriate here... or

I asked why the PMT was so bad this time (spent days just crying last week), and he said it wasn't really PMT - just the hormonal overload from the drugs. He said they only recommend 3 - maybe 4 of these cycles (with IUI) before going to IVF. This will be the 2nd cycle with IUI for me, so I'm praying for a result soon.

He also agreed that I was driving myself crazy trying to change my whole lifestyle, and said that I should try to live as normally as possible, as 'health wise' everything is fine (normal weight, health, fitness, etc.). I'm starting acupuncture again (did that for DD and I think it helped), but otherwise will just try to stay relaxed and sane. He had no problem with me flying if I was pregnant, so I also booked a holiday today - woo hoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X- I know what you mean about bad pmt due to drugs... everything i feel at the moment is due to drugs! I am so tired and irritable from the progesterone. Glad you have started jabbing!! Lets hope this cycle works

Mam83- yay for EWCM... you will be busy for the next couple of days

AFM- Im going crazy in the TWW!!! Trying to stay off the net and stop researching stuff. I have also promised myself that I will NOT test prior to the blood test. I am sick of being devastated by BFNs. I hope i can hold out!! I hate that the drugs make me 'feel' pregnant... its such a tease!!

21 and trying- I also use to get positive OPKs, and they were not related to ovulation, just my stupid PCOS, I hope it is different for you...

Hope the rest of you are okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl X- I know what you mean about bad pmt due to drugs... everything i feel at the moment is due to drugs! I am so tired and irritable from the progesterone. Glad you have started jabbing!! Lets hope this cycle works

Mam83- yay for EWCM... you will be busy for the next couple of days

AFM- Im going crazy in the TWW!!! Trying to stay off the net and stop researching stuff. I have also promised myself that I will NOT test prior to the blood test. I am sick of being devastated by BFNs. I hope i can hold out!! I hate that the drugs make me 'feel' pregnant... its such a tease!!

21 and trying- I also use to get positive OPKs, and they were not related to ovulation, just my stupid PCOS, I hope it is different for you...

hope the rest of you ladies are okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry about the double post! Dont know what happened there..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls...

Tomorrow i start jabbing!!! im excited and a bit scared!
    I dont like needles, so not sure how i will go about it. I might get DH to do it for me.

I am having aweful AF pains!
    It feels as if someone is stabbing be right into the ovaries!
    Sometimes its so bad that i cant move for a few seconds.

You gotta love being a woman!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    One quick question...when you start ur injections do you have to stick to the same time.

I am about to start jabbing today (tonight should i say), trying to work out what time would be the best to start injecting especially when im not going to do it myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babydust27 View Post
    One quick question...when you start ur injections do you have to stick to the same time.

I am about to start jabbing today (tonight should i say), trying to work out what time would be the best to start injecting especially when im not going to do it myself

Hey!!

I was told by my FS and by my old FS, that you should never let anyone else do the injections for you, because you should do it around the same time every day, give or take a couple of hours at most, and if the person that injects you is not there, then you will be clueless and stressed!! HAHHA

Seriously though, the injections are fine!! Most of them you can't even feel! (Especially if you have a little bit of fat around your belly button like me!! ) its just you have to build up the courage to do it!! HAHA

I bet tonight once you do it, you will be like "What was i so worried about??"
    The trigger injection hurts a lot more, but thats because the needle is slightly bigger and you have to inject a mL of fluid and not 0.3mL or whatever the volume of the average dose of FSH is... When you think about it, there is usually 450 units in 0.75mL of FSH, which should last you for days, and then there is the trigger which is a whole 1mL at once... No wonder it bloody hurts!!

You can get your FS to do that one for you though if you don't feel up to doing it yourself...

Let us know how you go!! Very exciting!!

AFM - I think i am ovulating, i have no idea... I have had some funny pulling sensations in the left side of my abdomen, and they did say the follicle was in my left ovary, so maybe... Its unlikely NOT to ovulate after the trigger right??

Do you ladies have another HcG injection after the trigger?? I was told to have another one (ouch) in a week after my trigger..??? To maintain the corpeus luteum and keep it producing progersterone so that the egg is more likely to keep implanting in the uterus..??

So exciting ladies! Hopefully you will all join me in the 2WW soon, i guess it starts today right??? Ekk!!

Mam xoxoxoxo