Closed Thread
Page 109 of 124 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe give the FS a call in the morning? I called when I got AF last time and they let me do a back to back cycles as the bloods (and scans) showed that things were baseline. Your FS may be able to do a blood test to try to help figure out what's happening?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Yeah that's what I think I'm going to have to do! It's just frustrating to not understand what's going on! Im at the point now where I'd just prefer to know either way! :-) thanks for listening Becca!

Thanks
    Reviews

Come on Missy, you're keeping us all in suspense!! Please say you got your BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry greenfairy I wasn't online last night!

But yes I did end end up testing last night because I couldn't wait any longer and DH wanted to as well. It was so nervewracking, but am happy to say it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd be really excited but I really just felt relieved, I want to wait for the blood tests and 6 week scan to confirm everything is OK before I get myself too excited.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone noticed they get insomnia while on gonal f? 4 days no/minimal sleep I'm usually a bad sleeper but this is ridiculous!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Missy!! So happy for you. We need to keep this ball rolling through here ladies though I think I may be the first to let the side down, expecting a bfn next Tuesday.

Sorry Almai, I've not experienced any issues with sleep. Doesn't sound fun though

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Missy 84 View Post
    Sorry greenfairy I wasn't online last night!

But yes I did end end up testing last night because I couldn't wait any longer and DH wanted to as well. It was so nervewracking, but am happy to say it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd be really excited but I really just felt relieved, I want to wait for the blood tests and 6 week scan to confirm everything is OK before I get myself too excited.
    Congratulations missy!!!!! How exciting, when will you be due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congrats missy! That's fantastic news!!

Yes I had problems sleeping while on gonal f as well!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Though I sould probably write something, as I come on often just to read and see what other people feel in the same position as me. I was diagnoised with POCS in March 2011, after trying for a few months after coming of the pill and then not getting AF for months.
    I have done the meformin and then the clomid thing and then a laperoscopy(dont think that's how you spell it) and they found a little bit of endo which they removed, and have just recently been of to FS to get some advice. Which was as I expected ovulation induction. I started injections last saturday.. DH had to do the first one as I couldn't bring myself to do it.. after then though I have been able to do it fine on my own. (very proud). I had my first blood test today to see how I am going and should get the results sometime this afternoon.
    Was just wonding if anyone has had any side effects for the FHS injections. I haven't and am worried that it may mean that it is not working. On clomid i got hot flushes badly. I have been having headaches and nausiated for the last day or so, but am unsure if it is related. Hope you can give me some advice.
    Also wanted to know how long it usually takes most people of fall pregnant. I am getting extremely frustrated, which no doubt you all are.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly, looks like I'm only a week after you... 2 May 2013