Closed Thread
Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Not too bad with the tww, greenfairy. Up and down mood wise though. I can turn on a dime atm! Some days feeling positive, others negative, sometimes scared...the whole lot. Today just feeling a bit ill and out of it. Headaches are also killing me.

New shoes? You'll be pregnant for sure so that your feet swell and don't fit those lovely new shoes! Lol :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Well I'm back from my holiday and it did help with the TWW but was still on my mind a fair bit, especially when at 8dpo I started getting a few pregnancy symptoms and now its been on my mind ever since! I have about 6 of the 15 early signs of pregnancy so I'm feeling pretty positive! AF is due tomorrow, not sure whether to test tonight or wait until tomorrow to see if she shows. Will it be more accurate tomorrow or the same either way?? I have never taken a HPT before.

Congratulations to Minipolly, I'm so glad you got a BFP and hope this starts a domino effect for the rest of us

Becca85, I saw your comment about twins and feel exactly the same. I have always wanted them but now its a real possibility I'm a bit scared! (of complications/premmie bubs)

Looks like a few others are still on the TWW as well, fingers crossed for you all. There's a couple of newbies as well so welcome to you girls

Missy

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back Missy!! Super exciting for you, all sounds very promising. Can you please share your symptoms? Where can I find this list of 15 symptoms? Everyone seems to get sore boobs and I'm just hoping ever day mine start hurting haha. Nothing so far but still time I guess. I'll look out for your exciting news!! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi greenfairy

I have been studying all the symptoms for a while now, this is the list I have been looking at and a link to the website that shows it in more details.

Basically from day 8 after O I had very sore boobs and a blocked nose (not a cold) for 5 days. I currently have symptoms 4 5 6 7 10 12 13 I don't check my BBT (#1) and waiting for AF tomorrow (#2) also have thrown up a couple of times but this may have been related to food or motion sickness on each occasion! All in all sounds very promising

Pregnancy Symptom #1: High BBT (Basal Body Temperature)
    Pregnancy Symptom #2: Missed / No Period
    Pregnancy Symptom #3: Morning Sickness
    Pregnancy Symptom #4: Breast Changes
    Pregnancy Symptom #5: Increased Cervical Mucus
    Pregnancy Symptom #6: Fatigue
    Pregnancy Symptom #7: Frequent Urination
    Pregnancy Symptom #8: Cramping
    Pregnancy Symptom #9: Spotting
    Pregnancy Symptom #10: Constipation and Wind
    Pregnancy Symptom #11: Sense of Smell
    Pregnancy Symptom #12: Nasal Stuffiness / Colds
    Pregnancy Symptom #13: Pimples / Acne
    Pregnancy Symptom #14: Cravings / Changes in Taste
    Pregnancy Symptom #15: Change in Colour of Your Vagina

http://www.**********.com.au/pregnan...n-of-pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... looks like my link didn't work but if you google "pregnancy symptoms" it will come up!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Missy!! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missy, did you end up testing tonight? The packs of the HPT's generally say to use first morning urine.. I tried to post earlier from my phone but it didn't go through.

Greenfairy, it's early days so try not to worry to much about still feeling normal now.

AFM: It's only two days in so I'm coping with things pretty well.. Not looking forward to next week though when I hit the halfway mark and start getting all anxious myself!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,

I've been absent for a while but I need some advice!! I started on fsh this month at 75iu from days 2-10. On day10 u/s my FS found 4 mature follies but couldn't do iui because too high a risk of multiples. If we wanted to try naturally we could but no iui. Did not have trigger so needed to O on my own.

Anyway we did so every 2 days and I'm now about 7-8dpo from my calculations. Yesterday and today I've had light bleeding, it's like my period but no period pain at all (very unusual for me) but other than that no symptoms at all.

My question isn't so much 'Do you think I'm pregnant?" rather I want to know if any of you ladies skipped your trigger and got your period early? Also, if you missed your trigger did you spot before AF?

Thx :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Littleleo, this is only my second cycle and I've triggered both times so I'm not much help to your question. It's possible it could be implantation bleeding, some people say that they think they're having a really light period and it turns out to be an implantation bleed. This being said though, I swore I had implantation bleeding late last year but it just turned out to be a super light and short AF.

It's so frustrating that there's no way of knowing for sure until the end of the TWW. to you though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I had 2 cycles on clomid with trigger but my FS wouldn't let me use it this month. I am totally not sure because it's super light and because I've had endo i always get pain but haven't had any pain so far. But I'm worried because if it is AF I'll need to know so I start fsh again tomoro!!! Grrrr so frustrating!
    Last edited by littleleo85; 23-08-2012 at 05:21.