Closed Thread
Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1239
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Injections Support Thread

^^ thanks.
    I did throw up once today after breakfast :/... I usually react to all medication so I was prepared for this to be the same, I'm just worried about OHSS. I'll see how I go in the next few days... FS told me to inject in the morning... Night time sounds heaps better though!

for implantation!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone else find themselves randomly just shopping? I used to hate shopping and never went, but lately I'm always at the shops. I think it's trying to find something to fill the void or cheer myself up but then I can never actually find anything I want - I think cause the only thing I WANT is a BABY. I so hope it's my turn soon.

I'm tossing up now if this cycle isn't successful whether we try iui for 3 cycles before Christmas or just stick with timed sex and save the $$ for IVF in the new year?? I know not too many are doing timed sex but if iui doesn't increase chances that much is it going to be worth the extra $$?

I told DP I want to go straight to IVF in the new year, over the weekend and he said I was getting too far ahead of myself... But didn't say no. Don't know how we'll afford it and I so wish we didn't have to fork out for it but I guess we don't have much choice.

Should have gone back to work today... Too much time on my hands haha!! Hope everyone else is traveling alright wherever you are in your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews

Greenfairy, I know exactly what you mean! It's like a constant state of agitation and restlessness. We know what we want but we're having trouble getting it.

Also I have a theory that people who are able to conceive naturally should have to pay higher tax or something so that those of us who aren't so lucky are able to pay less for ivf/fertility. They're so blessed they should be happy to help the rest of us out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Karmajane! I think it's just bad right now as we enter week 2 of the tww!!

Neighbour's dog hasn't stopped barking since lunch yest and I'm wondering how I'd cope at home here with a new baby and a dog that yaps all day every day? Moving is not an option in this market, we own and they own and I've already spoken to them once and they bought bark collars but they did nothing. Boo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenfairy, you'd be surprised how quick bubs would get used to the noise. Especially if you make sure you spend a lot of time in noisy situations when you're pregnant. Bubs will be bothered by it far less than you because it'll be normal for him or her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else in the TWW having any symptoms yet? I know I shouldn't read anything into all of this, especially since I'm on Crinone (1 pessary per day) which can give you pregnancy symptoms.

Anyway, I'm still cramping on that right hand side although its now mostly like pressure or pulling (hard to describe) with occasional pain. The pain also sometimes shoots down my leg or around my back. Feeling nauseaous on and off (almost puked when a saw some dog poop today and I WORK with dogs so poop is normal!). Boobs are tender to the touch and feel really full...thats about it for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How frustrating about the neighbours dog Greenfairy! It's probably worth having another chat to them. The best way to stop a dog from barking though is for them to figure out what's causing it to bark and training it out of the barking..

I'm officially in my TWW! IUI today went well (was pretty painful in comparison to the last one though). So jealous of you girls already in the second week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Just found our another mate is pregnant again. Apparently he looked at her for half a second and she got pregnant... Grrr. Feels so unfair. Hope everyone is tracking ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks LittleDove. I know the feeling. You try so hard and other people go "I think we might try to..." aaaannnndddd they're pregnant. So infuriating. And they're always the ones who tell you "just stop thinking about it and it'll happen" or "your turn will come".

for you.

Congrats Becca! Welcome to 2 weeks of obsessively over analysing everything your body does

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit littledove. I understand the feeling of unfairness!!

How are you going with tww Karmajane and Becca? I think I'm about 8dpo today and can't say I'm feeling any positive symptoms at all. I had a pretty good day back at work yest, topped off with a pair of new flat back boots and brown summer wedges <3 ... That shopping thing again but actually made me very happy for a change haha. Take care girlies it's Wednesday!!!