Closed Thread
Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished with my collection, ladies. We got 2 eggs. So now we just wait and see if they like DH's boys and see what we end up with...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Minipolly - I'm sending so many positive thoughts your way for a sticky. As greenfairy said, you must be going so crazy. *hugs*

Mam, good to see you dropping in. How are things going with you over in IVF land? Are you coping with it all okay?

Karma, great news about having 2 eggs. Hopefully all goes well with you from here.

Greenfairy, where are you at with things at the moment?

AFM: Had scans and bloods today. The Dr said she'd be happy with bloods only but the nurse told me if my bloods are high, I'll have to go back in for scans tomorrow so did I just want to get them both out of the way today? I went ahead with both. Scans showed that still not much has changed. So it's been 6 days now with pretty much no change in my scans. I'm feeling pretty discouraged by it. Not only that, there are lots of follicles under 10mm, so if they catch up and grow bigger, this cycle may need to be cancelled
    I need to call in about half an hour so they can tell me how to continue from here and when to come in again next...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lots going on ladies!!
    Fingers crossed for you Karma
    Hi again Mam, hope you're happy and well.
    Sorry to hear you're feeling miserable Bec I know what you're going through.

I did my trigger last night, we dtd yest morning, tried this morning but performance anxiety got the better of DP. See what happens tonight or in the morning but I'm not holding much hope. Work has been a bit stressful trying to get things organized for my time off but finally out of there now so let the relaxing begin
    I've got a big case of the cant be bothereds but hopefully that passes soon. Pleasant evening to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Minipolly - I'm sending so many positive thoughts your way for a sticky. As greenfairy said, you must be going so crazy. *hugs*

Mam, good to see you dropping in. How are things going with you over in IVF land? Are you coping with it all okay?

Karma, great news about having 2 eggs. Hopefully all goes well with you from here.

Greenfairy, where are you at with things at the moment?

AFM: Had scans and bloods today. The Dr said she'd be happy with bloods only but the nurse told me if my bloods are high, I'll have to go back in for scans tomorrow so did I just want to get them both out of the way today? I went ahead with both. Scans showed that still not much has changed. So it's been 6 days now with pretty much no change in my scans. I'm feeling pretty discouraged by it. Not only that, there are lots of follicles under 10mm, so if they catch up and grow bigger, this cycle may need to be cancelled
    I need to call in about half an hour so they can tell me how to continue from here and when to come in again next...
    Hopefully those follies start picking up!! Hopefully one becomes dominant and u can have a good cycle!!

I'm great thanks, IVF land seems to be similar to IUI land... Lots of waiting for AF to arrive!!! De ja vu!!!!

Minipolly!!! You POAS addict!!!! Haha!!! Thinking of you sweetie! It's such a hard road!!!!!

Take care girls!! Xoxox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mam83 For This Useful Post:

minipolly2b  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another faint positive.... I feel like the line is getting darker but don't know if it's my imagination or not!! Think they will let me do blood test tomorrow so have to hold out til then!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca how did you go when you called them?
    Do you have PCOS? I always have lots of follicles under 10mm and I've only ever had 2 maximum develop beyond that at any one time, hopefully they will let you continue...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karmajane well done on the eggs!! Hope fertilisation goes well, thinking of you.

Green fairy sorry to hear about the anxiety, happens to everyone sometimes I think, hopefully you caught that eggy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm off for a blood test this arvo fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm back again, this time we are doing our first IVF round, I start injecting again in about 2 weeks times. Started synarel this morning omg this stuff is horrible . Any one have any tips on how to get rid of the taste I tried peppermint this morning with no luck
    thanks
    gals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly, make sure you let us know how your bloods go. I'm sure we're all sending positive thoughts your way.
    I've been told that although I don't have PCOS, I do suffer a little from polycystic ovaries. They said to me that you can have polycystic ovaries without having the 'syndrome' (PCOS). Last cycle (my first on injecions), I had one diominant follicle and a heap that were smaller. By the time the dominant reached 16, two of the smaller ones were around 11 and 12. They triggered me at this stage and did IUI the following day as my blood results were getting quite high. Yesterday they advised for me to stay at 75 for injections and come in again Wednesday (tomorrow) for more scans and bloods. Here's hoping that something (but not too much has started happening in there).

Tantom, no advice here as I don't even know what synarel is but wishing you the best of luck for your first IVF.