Closed Thread
Page 100 of 124 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1239
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I decided not to let my family know that we were going again because, although they mean well, they're very nosey about it (ringing EVERY day and asking what's happening) and it stresses me out. My sister is also very insensitive about it ("hurry up and have kids" etc) even though she knows we're having trouble so it's just easier to keep it to myself.

I guess it's hard for them to understand since they never had any worries having babies themselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had another scan yesterday and nothing is happening. Absolutely nothing!! Im do annoyed. FS has increased my dose to 125iu until next scan which is on sat.

Our close friends know we are trying. So they dont really annoy us with the questions but we havent told our family as i reckon would be way too much stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It took us 2 years to tell our parents what was going on but I'm glad we have now, they have been so lovely and supportive. Only a handful of our closest friends know we are TTC, and only my best friend knows about the injections etc.
    I think it's just personal choice who you tell and don't tell, sometimes I feel like saying it but I think for me it's best to keep it quiet.

TWW is starting to drag a bit now, 8 days past trigger and I keep looking at the hpt's in the bathroom with temptation lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've told my boss, so it's easier for me to get time off for U/S, etc. DH told his brother and father (who live with us). Also a few girls at work know because I've found it hard to keep the illness to myself this cycle and I'm not a great liar! Lol!

I've got my fingers crossed for you, Minipolly! You need to break the dam here! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your frustration Babydust, same thing happened to me last 2 cycles. This cycle I'm expecting it to take forever so I won't be disappointed haha. I'm going for a scan this morning so will see what's going on. I'm now hoping I'm not quite ready cause I've got a stressful few days ahead at work and don't really need added stress of baby makin lol.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there. Lots of us jabbing right now and just minipolly with a few more days (the worst few days!) of the tww to go. Hoping you're going to be the one to set the BFP ball rolling mini, we're all getting pretty over this jabbing and waiting business

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with greenfairy. I hope that you do get the BFP minipolly and then we can all follow. I know it's pretty unrealistic that all of us jabbing right now will get a BFP together but it'd give us all some hope if a couple of us did!

My scans thismorning shwed nothing is happening. Follicles have been the same since Sunday. Sigh. Calling after 2pm to find out what they want me to do - I'm guessing they'll up my dose, or keep me on this 75 one night and 50 the next thing for a few more days.. Just depends on the results from my bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Becca!! Thing I've found about all this is that it's better to go slow and get there eventually than try to rush things have have your cycle cancelled cause you get too many follies. end of the day if you get you BFP this cycle you won't be doing it again for a while and you'll start 9 months of waiting

Both my last cycles were about 21 days of injections. I had a scan this morning after 14 and have 1x 14mm follie coming along nicely. I'm scanning again sat and prob trigger Monday. My fs doesn't like to increase the dose til I've done at least 7 doses to make sure I don't over stim. I'm staying on 87.5 for now and have been on that this whole cycle.

I understand what it's like though esp when you start having scans every few days it's such a pain in the bum, you build yourself up thinking your going to trigger each time and it's a let down when your not ready. Stick with it and remember slow and steady wins the race
    Yay for Friday tomorrow!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true.. Even though things are going slowly, I know the clinic is very cautious of overstimulating.

Yay for a 14mm! you can trigger soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm somewhat confused here ladies. Everyone else here seems to be on doses of 75 or less to begin with. My FS starts me on a Gonal F dose of 125...which is low for him apparently (most ladies with him start on 150).

Anyway, off for my second U/S tomorrow morning (at 7:15am, urgh). So we'll see how this big dose is working for me! that my 11.2 follie is bigger and that a couple of those other ones have caught up a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am not a good liar so if people ask me when we are going to have kids I either say were trying now or undergoing fertility treatment, I don't really care if people know. I am sick of keeping my feeling built up inside of me I want to talk to people about it!!

My family have known from the start as I'm close with my mum and sister, I even talk to my dad about it. Told my MIL after a few months and she said she had to have Clomid herself so it kind of brought us a bit closer having that in common.

I am definitely more aware of it being a sensitive issue now and don't ask people anymore when they are having kids!

Well I had another scan yesterday and had 2 beautiful follies measuring 18.5 and 16 so I got my trigger! So excited! We get 2 chances again like last month so feeling very positive. 2WW from tomorrow but should go quick as I'll be away on holidays, so this is probably my last post until I get back with hopefully some good news for you all. Hope to see some other BFP by the time I get back too