Closed Thread
Page 10 of 124 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Hi ladies, Sorry for being MIA... have had a crazy few days! Last time I posted I was worried I was overstimulating because my strogen started to rise 9 days earlier than i normally does. I had ultrasoundlast thursday that showed a 16mm follicle! This has never happened to me this early before and i usually have ots f or 9mm ones with a bigger one. Anyway I had to get hubby home quick smart for IUI on saturday. My estrogen and lining were a little on the low side but im still hopeful So i ovulated on day 14 instead of day 23 as i usually do, and on gonal f 37.5, not reaching the usual 62.5. I guess its all to do with the surgery i had in december. Now in the dreaded TWW!!!

Mam- hows your estrogen?? hope its creeping up.

Loads of baby dust to all you lovely ladies
    Hey Stranger!! Oh wow!! IUI Early!!! Hope that this is a lucky cycle for you!! Glad you got your DH back in time!! HAHA

Babydust - Has AF arrived yet???

Girl X- Still not over yet?? Oh you poor thing!! I do a bit of exercise, and my diet has gotten better, more fruit and vege etc... What articles are you reading? Are they proper peer reviewed papers?? I don't know about exercise lowering your chance to TTC!!!???? That doesn't sound right to me ?? Maybe during the 2WW as you dont want to increase your temperature too much, but as for the rest of the cycle, i thought exercise was really important to concieve?? When does your 2WW end???

21andtrying - I would wait. THey obviously cancelled your cycle for a reason, if your follie was only 8mm, it is really doubtful that it will grow more without the fsh anyway, especially after so long... Its probably already being reabsorbed by your body...?? If i were you I would give your body a break, you have gone through so much stress in the last month, wont triggering just make it worse??? No drug is without its side effects, might muck up the hormones even more..?? I would enjoy the break and focus on something else for a while and then come back to TTC nice and refreshed and ready to go!!???? Just a thought??

Minipolly - How is your limbo going?? You get AF in the end???

My estrogen...................... 830!!!!! Doubled since i started the new dose of 87.5!!!! YAY!!! SO I go for my first scan tomorrow morning, lets hope i have a nice follicle and my lining is alright! Im on day 13 of injections today.

Now that things are moving forward, i have a few queries! What does the lining need to be at for successful implantation?? How many mm do the different FS recommend?? Also how big does the follicle have to be?? I heard anyhwhere from 16-22mm?????????

I am going alright with the jabs, the most annoying thing is that i am so bloated! Otherwise i have been a bit cranky, my boobs are very sore, and my skin has broken out majorly... otherwise just stoked that my numbers are up!!!

Talk to you all soon!!

Mam xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hey Stranger!! Oh wow!! IUI Early!!! Hope that this is a lucky cycle for you!! Glad you got your DH back in time!! HAHA

Babydust - Has AF arrived yet???

Girl X- Still not over yet?? Oh you poor thing!! I do a bit of exercise, and my diet has gotten better, more fruit and vege etc... What articles are you reading? Are they proper peer reviewed papers?? I don't know about exercise lowering your chance to TTC!!!???? That doesn't sound right to me ?? Maybe during the 2WW as you dont want to increase your temperature too much, but as for the rest of the cycle, i thought exercise was really important to concieve?? When does your 2WW end???

21andtrying - I would wait. THey obviously cancelled your cycle for a reason, if your follie was only 8mm, it is really doubtful that it will grow more without the fsh anyway, especially after so long... Its probably already being reabsorbed by your body...?? If i were you I would give your body a break, you have gone through so much stress in the last month, wont triggering just make it worse??? No drug is without its side effects, might muck up the hormones even more..?? I would enjoy the break and focus on something else for a while and then come back to TTC nice and refreshed and ready to go!!???? Just a thought??

Minipolly - How is your limbo going?? You get AF in the end???

My estrogen...................... 830!!!!! Doubled since i started the new dose of 87.5!!!! YAY!!! SO I go for my first scan tomorrow morning, lets hope i have a nice follicle and my lining is alright! Im on day 13 of injections today.

Now that things are moving forward, i have a few queries! What does the lining need to be at for successful implantation?? How many mm do the different FS recommend?? Also how big does the follicle have to be?? I heard anyhwhere from 16-22mm?????????

I am going alright with the jabs, the most annoying thing is that i am so bloated! Otherwise i have been a bit cranky, my boobs are very sore, and my skin has broken out majorly... otherwise just stoked that my numbers are up!!!

Talk to you all soon!!

Mam xoxo
    wow mam what a jump!! I reckon you could be having your iui in the next day or two. Mine was 808 the day before my IUI... they want it 1000 per follicle usually. My FS likes to trigger 18-20mm follicles ideally. Lining needs to be 8mm. Hope this helps!! Good luck!! Looks like you will be joining me in the TWW soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!!

Im not doing IUI this cycle, although i want to!! HAHA I am doing the old fashioned way for a cycle or two to make the DP happy... Then going on to IUI if we dont fall in the next few months.

Had a scan this morning!! There is one lovely ripe big follicle on my left ovary, 17mm - My lining is 10mm so its nice and ready!!! They took more bloods to see if i have had a natural LH surge, so if i did that will mean that i trigger tonight and ovulate tomorrow. If i dont surge naturally i trigger tonight and ovulate 48 hours later, so we will just time BD accordingly!!

OMG I Cant believe it is happening!!! Im going to ovulate for the first time in 5 years!!!!! This is so great!!! Bring on the 2WW!!!

Mam xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    21andtrying - I think that might be some good advice from Mam. I'd be hesitant about using the Clomid/ trigger shots without clinical supervision, although I completely understand the temptation to do so!

1xbabyplease - How are you going in the 2ww? Hope you're staying sane(ish)!

Mam - that's so exciting! Yay!! In answer to your question about follicles/ lining size - I don't know - sorry! (I guess that wasn't really an answer...) My FS has never told me the figures - just that my follicle was 'a cracker' this month, and that the lining was 'great'. No specifics, and I've never asked. But it sounds as if you have your answer, as all looks good for you! Fingers crossed for the 2ww...

AFM - AF started yesterday. I knew it was coming, so in some ways it was a relief, but upsetting all the same. My follicle was perfect, lining was perfect, we did IUI for maximum chance, and lots of BD too. There's no way we could have missed that egg, but for some reason it didn't take.

Going back to the FS tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi...

Awesome news Mam, so happy for you. Hope it works out for ya

GirlX - wish you more luck this cycle.

21andtrying - yeah i wouldnt use the drugs without dr supervision but thats just me

1xbabyplease - how you going? Hope you are well.

Sorry if i have missed anyone else!

AFM - im still waiting for AF! I think its around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thank you all for your thoughts. I have a really strange feeling im going to ovulate on my own. I have been POAS ing and on my opks the second libe is getting darker. Is this possible after a cancelled cycle??

I know I just have to wait for March but its killing me. :'( broke down big time with DH last night. I have been so strong about it :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Hi ladies

Thank you all for your thoughts. I have a really strange feeling im going to ovulate on my own. I have been POAS ing and on my opks the second libe is getting darker. Is this possible after a cancelled cycle??

I know I just have to wait for March but its killing me. :'( broke down big time with DH last night. I have been so strong about it :'(
    I guess it's possible, don't get your hopes up though... You don't want to go through all that and then have another let down so soon!!

There is nothing wrong with breaking down! This is such a difficult thing!! Don't think for a moment that breaking down is a weakness!

Seriously, if I were you I would force myself to stop testing... It's not good for you... Just keep up with the BDing just in case, and give yourselves a break! March will come sooner than you know it! The more you test and stress about it, the worse it's going to get, and the more upset you will be I'm sorry I don't mean to sound harsh, but i think we can all relate at some point, breaking down over failed cycles, wondering if only I did this or could do this... And then once we get it out of our minds, we can relax and go back into it later, much wiser and stronger! Maybe give yourself a week, ban the computer, forums and websites, and go to the movies, hit the town, have a few drinks and a lovely dinner and focus on you and your DH for a while??? That's what I would do, and will do if this cycle doesn't happen! This is one hell of a roller coaster we are on- its not easy!!

Hope that you start feeling better soon, enjoy your time with your DH and be good to yourself!!!

Mam xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

She has arrived!!!! AF arrived this morning
    I will be starting puregon on friday for 5 days, then will have a scan.

As i have made a promiss to myself, if this cycle does not work. i will also be taking some time off. I just need to focus on other things and get my mind and body away from this rollercoaster ride i have found it hard especially after clomid didnt work and when i was told my next step was puregon. i cried for 2 days. although i was excited i will no longer have to take clomid and waste my time with it. So time off after this cycle if it doesnt work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA, trying not to focus too much on TTC at the moment. I did get a proper AF finally last Wednesday so I'm back on track again. My FS thinks I must have O'd right after I stopped the provera, which might be what caused the strange small bleed I had. Anyway back to normal again now and I have a scan on Monday to see how things are progressing, can't wait, I really hope this is it!!

Mam how exciting, so very happy for you!! Good luck for the TWW really hope it goes nice and quick for you, sending loads of sticky baby dust your way

babydust yay for AF!! Good luck with the injections, and I know how you feel, I felt the same when clomid didn't work for me.

21andtrying yes it's possible but I agree not to get your hopes up too much, and I also agree to ride the cycle out having fun and some time away from TTC. It is such a roller coaster and anything you can do to ease that is a bonus.

GirlX sorry to hear AF arrived had high hopes for you. How did you go back at the FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA, trying not to focus too much on TTC at the moment. I did get a proper AF finally last Wednesday so I'm back on track again. My FS thinks I must have O'd right after I stopped the provera, which might be what caused the strange small bleed I had. Anyway back to normal again now and I have a scan on Monday to see how things are progressing, can't wait, I really hope this is it!!

Mam how exciting, so very happy for you!! Good luck for the TWW really hope it goes nice and quick for you, sending loads of sticky baby dust your way

babydust yay for AF!! Good luck with the injections, and I know how you feel, I felt the same when clomid didn't work for me.

21andtrying yes it's possible but I agree not to get your hopes up too much, and I also agree to ride the cycle out having fun and some time away from TTC. It is such a roller coaster and anything you can do to ease that is a bonus.

GirlX sorry to hear AF arrived had high hopes for you. How did you go back at the FS?
    Thanks love!! Are u back injecting again already??

I trigger tonight, FS wanted one more jab of the FSH last night then the trigger, so will do that as soon as I get home from work!! We already started BDing last night even though she said Thursday, we figure just in case I have a surge or something before I trigger!! It's exciting when you know that you are going to ovulate!! Hurry up 2ww!!!!

See you here again soon!! Xoxo