+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i would say number 1 would be better. i usually wear a 16/18 and i would lean more towards that style. the one shoulder style tends to widen shoulders and i know mine are on the larger side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fave is your sister's choice, but I think you'd need to be very skinny for it to suit. Failing that, I would go for the first dress.

Your fave (long dress) is pretty, but it could get a bit hot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like the first one.
    The ones with only one shoulder strap (is that what its called lol) can look a but funny - like something is missing -if you are not use to it!

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like #1 the best, you could wear a hot bra and it cinches at the most flattering point for most people. I like the maxi too, but might be hard with sand and boobs staying up?

Your sisters pick would only be flattering if you have thin/toned legs or your legs are your best asset. Mine are my worst so maybe that's why I don't like it lol. If your legs are great it's an ok pick for a dress, even if someone is a bigger woman overall.

It all depends what you look like in them how are me meant to choose without a body shot

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyLittleTootsies For This Useful Post:

laurea  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydreamer View Post
    I love 1 and 3. Really don't like your sisters choice. I don't think it would be very flattering.
    ^^This. I really like No 3, and No 1 would be my next choice. I think your fav would be too hot being long, and don't like your sisters choice at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like your fav the best. Your sisters pick i think is a little oddly shaped and may not flatter all sizes. You fav is gorgeous and what i would go with

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. 1 or no 3, they are very beach wedding and it wouldn't be to much of a very bright colour.

Your choice is beautiful but a bit hot and it would get destroyed with sand.

I really dislike your sisters choice of dress and colour. Watermelon is hard to pull off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whilst I like your pic, for a beach wedding I would go 1 or 3 (1 being fav unless you have bigger arms).

I got married in Bali last year and PLEASE take my word for it - the long dress will be HOT HOT HOT. Without being rude, if you are a little on the larger side then the sweating and mugginess will be even worse. Let the air flow baby
    Last edited by Pesca77; 10-01-2012 at 16:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd say number 1

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Your pick or number 1 but......(and this my issue with some fabrics coming through) can you take the picture to a dress maker and have it made in lovely, light, breathable silk instead of polyester elastane?

Also, how tall are you? If you are a shorty the maxi might not work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (10-01-2012)