+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Cranky pants!!

DD put her cranky pants on this morning. I'm sure I put her cute little organic cotton suit on her which is super soft and happy-mood-generating, but she must have done a sneaky on me and put her cranky pants on when I wasn't looking.

The constant moaning, groaning, crying and sad faces are tiring us both out!

I was arrogantly proud of myself for getting her to sleep for 1.5hrs at lunch time. I was sure that'd change her out of her cranky pants. Nope.

So here I am. Strolling around the neighborhood with DD in the baby bjorn. She's chewing/sucking on the corner of it which seems to be making her happy for now!

Anyone else toughing out a grumpy day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD2 is grumpy all the time at the moment (darned teething) she usually has a 2.5hr nap in the arvo but i can hear her whinging already and im so not ready for her to be up

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm wondering if it's teething - DD is 5 months and no teeth yet so I guess it's a possibility.

She was due to go to sleep over an hour ago and she is refusing. She was really drowsy in the car then as soon as I put her down she started chattering and twisting around... Grrrrrrr!! It's so frustrating! I gave up and she seems happy on her playmat for now.

She hasn't pooped yet today (we usually have at least 1 by now) so maybe her tummy hurts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD2 cut her first 2 teeth at 5mths so possibly that could be whats bothering your bub.

hope she brightens up and is nice and chilled out tomorrow