Closed Thread
Page 99 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ainsley,
    Sorry your 1st cycle didn't work. I found that really hard to recover from also, because you build up so much hope and you don't want to take the crazy tablets again!! I've read most people are successful after 2 or 3 rounds, so focus on that

My DH sperm count was tested by our GP maybe around 3 years ago and was fine, but my FS hasn't ordered anything specific. It's more that because I'm from a smaller town my poor FS is so busy I feel like I'm not a priority. We've been trying for 2 years now and in total I've had 4 miscarriages. I was probably jumping the gun in my last post too - this FS we're speaking to today may not think IVF is the right step either (I have a habit of doing that...SO impatient!!!) I'm CD2 today after 3 failed clomid attempts. Hanging in there though x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #4

Hi ladies. So sorry there hasn't been a lot of good news here. Keep your chins up.

Had all of my surgery yesterday. He cleared out some Endo but other than that tubes and everything look good. Very sore today.
    So will take the primolut on Sunday then should be good to go Sep 8th (the day we leave for Bali) ;-) It's going to be a good holiday! Hehe
    Last edited by Shell T; 14-08-2012 at 14:35.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (14-08-2012),MINIRoo  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it went well Shell.....

11DPO here.....still haven't tested....not sure how much longer I can hold out....

Having some really band cramps but too high up for AF, but these days anything is possible. Also having some ovary cramps....

Thanks
    Reviews

MINIRoo I would have tested at least 5 times by now! You are doing so well! Hehe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Della and Prinny.

Della good luck with the FS chat. Hopefully they have some good alternatives for you. I'm hoping you're right about the 2/3 months thing with clomid....it's so hard when you're having to keep track of every day.

Prinny I hope this is your month

Good luck MiniRoo! I prefer not testing also...

Hope you feel better soon ShellT. Good luck on the primolut.

I woke u with night sweats last night, gross! Stupid clomid.
    Last edited by Ainsleyp; 14-08-2012 at 14:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Hi ladies. So sorry there hasn't been a lot of good news here. Keep your chins up.

Had all of my surgery yesterday. He cleared out some Endo but other than that tubes and everything look good. Very sore today.
    So will take the primolut on Sunday then should be good to go Sep 8th (the day we leave for Bali) ;-) It's going to be a good holiday! Hehe
    It's kinda good when they find something small, makes you think maybe the problem is fixed now?!
    Let's hope it's our month next month..

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes definately! I can feel it in my bones. Good news in September! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

My chat with the FS yesterday was very worthwhile. It was good and bad though. He was the first Dr to give me stats and he's clearly very good at what he does which I loved, but the stats were depressing...

He said that given I am down a fallopian tube and have pretty bad PCOS that just being on Clomid with the occasional trigger and trying naturally is giving DH and I a 4% chance of falling.... WHAT?!

Clomid + IUI would give us 10%

IVF - 50%

He also said that he doesn't think we've been tested as thoroughly as we should have been, so when we return from Africa we kick off the testing and then IVF in December.

I'm excited to have a plan in place, but i'm also depressed that I was getting my hopes up for a 4% chance. But, upwards and onwards we go. I'm staying positive and looking forward to the future.

Good luck to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 days and counting of bd. My poor DH is exhausted. Don't know how long we can keep this up. Hopefully today is O day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Della you're right, good and bad news....4% seems very low just focus on your holiday and deal with this after!

961 I know what you mean. We are going to try every 2nd day this month - last month was just awful.