Closed Thread
Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much MARTTC! I'm really excited! Will let you all know how I go when I'm feeling up to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds good.
    Based on how I felt (extremely groggy) I'll be hearing from you Tuesday! What time is your surgery?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    So happy for our BFPers, that's just fantastic news! My AF arrived this morning and even though my FS told me I wouldn't be Oing due to no activity last time, I did have a lot of ECWM about 10 days ago and was secretly hopeful.

Oh well, I'm having a break from Clomid this cycle as we are off to Africa for a month in October. I'm volunteering in an orphanage, I'm sure I'm going to be an emotional wreck, but it will be very rewarding!

We have a phone conference with an FS in Brisbane (we live in North QLD) tomorrow and he's apparently the best in the state. We are wanting to have the best do our IVF which we are committed to kicking off in December.

I'll check in on all of you lovely ladies from time to time and will let you know what the FS says. I feel like there's so many things I haven't explored. My FS hasn't even tested my DH sperm...?

Thinking of you all, always

Thanks
    Reviews
    Della I think you should push for a sperm test. Although your DH is probably fine, it would be good to know for sure and its a very easy non-invasive test.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

DellaW  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ainsley how are you going?? BFP yet? Im currently on day 16.. i dont think i have ovulated yet - my temp has been really low the last three days it has dropped to 36.2?? Has this happened to anyone else before ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi prinnyc. I'm slowly recovering from my first failed cycle! CD5 today so starting on the clomid. Feeling a bit down.

My temps were super low before ovulation but I definitely noticed a difference after - up to around 36.8 for two weeks. Did you have a scan? Sorry for my bad memory.

Della who is your FS? IVF is certainly not your next step if your DH sperm haven't even been tested. How long have you been trying? What are you in at the moment? xx
    Last edited by Ainsleyp; 13-08-2012 at 17:57.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

DellaW  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on the clomid ainsley chin up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you petepie what's your latest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd13 and waiting to O but not sure if I will.. Haven't been paying much attention as on 3rd round of clomid and nothing happened yet and still no AF since October 2011 I have a BT on the 21st but not hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ainsley thinking of you. I keep telling myself we hav to keep riding this crazy roller coaster and hopefully hav a baby in our arms before we know it x I didnt hav a scan because I was away at day ten but if this month fails I will. Today is day 17 still waiting for o!!!