Closed Thread
Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Good to hear it went well MARTTC! Unfortunately I can't answer your questions... But keen to hear what others say!
    Are you in Melb? Just wondering where you are having your lap... Do you know what they expect to find?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Martttc- my AF returned 17 days after my laproscopy but I think it varies from person to person.

AFM- I had my first scan for this cycle on Monday which was cd7. I had an 8mm follies on my left ovary and a few smaller ones on that side. My right ovary only had a couple of small follies but I think that ovary is mainly there for show because I very rarely O from that side.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I think I am in the TWW but have no sore BB's as I usually do these days after Ov. I was supposed to have a BT to see if I had O'd today but got to the centre to find I had left my wallet and MC card at home...will have to do it tomorrow!

Oh well will just have to wait a bit longer.

How was the Lap Martttc? Have to have one next month if no luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Are you in Melb? Just wondering where you are having your lap... Do you know what they expect to find?
    I'm in Geelong. His aim is to just do a general tune up and oil change. :-)
    He isn't sure if I have Endo as well so will clear any of that out.
    I'm actually on my way to an appointment with him now so will have a better idea after that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    Hi All, I think I am in the TWW but have no sore BB's as I usually do these days after Ov. I was supposed to have a BT to see if I had O'd today but got to the centre to find I had left my wallet and MC card at home...will have to do it tomorrow!

Oh well will just have to wait a bit longer.

How was the Lap Martttc? Have to have one next month if no luck!
    Fingers crossed you won't need one. The GA knocked me a bit but I was so glad the way they did it :-) gave me a local in the hand before inserting the larger needle...... Then they injected stuff in there & he told me it would be like a couple of champagnes... Haha & it was the last thing I remembered till I woke up in recovery.... I was sore but it was manageable... I only needed two incisions I was just really groggy & a sore throat from the incubator tube... I'm okay now, just tender where the incisions were.... Hoping we'll be lucky and finally catch the egg.... Though we do have a sperm problem too (abnormal sperm morphology) DH is being retested on the 20th of this month, his been doing 3 months of acupuncture

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MARTTC! Glad you didn't pull up too badly. Hopefully I only need the 2 incisions too! I've had general anaesthesia before so know what to expect with the sore throat, etc.
    So he is doing a D&C, Hysteroscopy, Laporoscopy, and Dye Studies. Woah! But I'm a little excited to have a good clean up! Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Thanks MARTTC! Glad you didn't pull up too badly. Hopefully I only need the 2 incisions too! I've had general anaesthesia before so know what to expect with the sore throat, etc.
    So he is doing a D&C, Hysteroscopy, Laporoscopy, and Dye Studies. Woah! But I'm a little excited to have a good clean up! Hehe.
    That's exactly what I had done.
    You will probably be very groggy when you wake, I was more groggy after this procedure than the other 2 generals I've had this year..... But it's probably for the best too as you can't feel the pain & the pain is not too sore just very tender.... Being in just two spots was easier fir the pain I think, mine was belly button & pubic area..... I think the two on the sides would probably be the ones that hurt. You'll spin out the first time you see blue dye in your blood and wee lol... Took me a sec to realize what it was!
    It's nothing panadol & panadine can't handle good luck! It's a good feeling to have answers

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps! 5 days to go!! Yes I read about the blue dye part! Haha. Looking forward to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know about testosterone and androgen levels and the potential repercussions?

My testosterone is twice as high as it should be.
    My androgens are almost four times too high.

I can't afford IVF or anything like that, so should I start to let go of the possibility?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm... Arent there drugs that can fix that??